Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative (692 Views)

Danjuma Shiddi Usman Cultural Regalia To Inauguration Of House Of Representative / 2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Non-Yoruba Indigenes In South West Regroup Under NYIEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Irukkanews: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
A historic inauguration of South East, South South and northern indigenes resident in the south west geopolitical zone, under the aegis of Non-Yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative is taking place now at Honda Playing Ground, Ota Ogun State.

According to the leader of the organization, Chief Anslem Njoku (Akeweje), the purpose of the non indigenes coming together is to ensure unity among them. Chief Njoku who is also the chairman of Ndigbo United Association said that the non indigenes need to speak with one voice and also live in harmony with their host community. According to him ,the coming together would promote peaceful co-existence between the non-indigenes and their host community ,adding that if there is a conflict ,the organization would also serve as a platform for reconciliation. His words:

"I want to say that Yoruba land is a blessing to we the non-indigenes. Most of us who have become somebody today come to Yoruba land with nothing. If you are the most hard working or the most intelligent person in the world but the environment is not conducive, there is nothing much you can do. So, whatever achievement that non indigenes are making in the south west is not just because we are hardworking or that we are intelligent, conducive environment plays a major role. So, our host community has provided a conducive environment for us, we have to reciprocate by organizing ourselves so that there would be harmonious relationship between us and them.”

He said after the inauguration, the next step would be the launching which would be done in all the states in the south west.

http://irukkanews.com/first-ever-inauguration-of-nonyoruba-indigenes-empowerment-initiative-p3510-175.htm

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rubbish! Oga, empower everybody including your hoast community(indigenes). If their land is a blessing to you, why then are you excluding them? You even included the northerners, while excluding your closest allies.
Lubbish empowerment!
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by MayorofLagos(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ibos have tried and failed many times to become owners of Yorubaland. They are not giving up. Now this backdoor tactic. grin

We are ahead of you. Oduduwa is for us, Edumare is for us, 401 gods guarding over the Yoruba Commonwealth....your plots and schemes will evaporate right before your eyes. grin

1 Like

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Timmypromise(m): 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
empower your tribesmen at home not on another man's land........ then your statute might also be erected. God bless Nigeria
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
MayorofLagos:
Ibos have tried and failed many times to become owners of Yorubaland. They are not giving up. Now this backdoor tactic. grin

We are ahead of you. Oduduwa is for us, Edumare is for us, 401 gods guarding over the Yoruba Commonwealth....your plots and schemes will evaporate right before your eyes. grin

Hmmm...
I can see that you are still bitter after loosing the DEVELOPMENT ARGUEMENT to us. The PAINMENT is still afresh but you can still let go. Stop taking it that serious.
Console yourself with the fact that ndi igbo can never be taller and shorter than awon yoruba at the same time. My secondary economics teachers use to talk alot about CAPARATIVE ADVANTAGE back then. Yorubas are better than igbos in many ways.
For your own good, do not argue with igbo unneccesarilly because you can never win. We are trainned to win every arguement even when we are wrong. We call it NJAKIRI in igbo language.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Osaze007: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
velai:
Hmmm...
I can see that you are still bitter after loosing the DEVELOPMENT ARGUEMENT to us. The PAINMENT is still afresh but you can still let go. Stop taking it that serious.
Console yourself with the fact that ndi igbo can never be taller and shorter than awon yoruba at the same time. My secondary economics teachers use to talk alot about CAPARATIVE ADVANTAGE back then. Yorubas are better than igbos in many ways.
For your own good, do not argue with igbo unneccesarilly because you can never win. We are trainned to win every arguement even when we are wrong. We call it NJAKIRI in igbo language.

DEVELOPEMENT IS NOT BY MOUTH AND NAIRALAND PICTURES

3 Likes

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Osaze007:

Wetin you wan make i yan now? Better read my post well, and understand it before quoting me next time.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by AshiwajuFoward: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
"I want to say that Yoruba land is a blessing to we the non-indigenes. Most of us who have become somebody today come to Yoruba land with nothing. If you are the most hard working or the most intelligent person in the world but the environment is not conducive, there is nothing much you can do. So, whatever achievement that non indigenes are making in the south west is not just because we are hardworking or that we are intelligent, conducive environment plays a major role. So, our host community has provided a conducive environment for us, we have to reciprocate by organizing ourselves so that there would be harmonious relationship between us and them.

This man has spoken nothing but the truth here. Yorubaland been pulling migrants that can't make it in their enclave out of grinding poverty since the days of metusellah. grin All hail the GREAT Yorubaland, Land of Milk, Honey, and opportunities. Truth is like pregnancy that cannot be hidden even if you tried.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by AshiwajuFoward: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Osaze007:

Uppercut!

4 Likes

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Irukkanews:
A historic inauguration of South East, South South and northern indigenes resident in the south west geopolitical zone, under the aegis of Non-Yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative is taking place now at Honda Playing Ground, Ota Ogun State.

According to the leader of the organization, Chief Anslem Njoku (Akeweje), the purpose of the non indigenes coming together is to ensure unity among them. Chief Njoku who is also the chairman of Ndigbo United Association said that the non indigenes need to speak with one voice and also live in harmony with their host community. According to him ,the coming together would promote peaceful co-existence between the non-indigenes and their host community ,adding that if there is a conflict ,the organization would also serve as a platform for reconciliation. His words:

"I want to say that Yoruba land is a blessing to we the non-indigenes. Most of us who have become somebody today come to Yoruba land with nothing. If you are the most hard working or the most intelligent person in the world but the environment is not conducive, there is nothing much you can do. So, whatever achievement that non indigenes are making in the south west is not just because we are hardworking or that we are intelligent, conducive environment plays a major role. So, our host community has provided a conducive environment for us, we have to reciprocate by organizing ourselves so that there would be harmonious relationship between us and them.”

He said after the inauguration, the next step would be the launching which would be done in all the states in the south west.

http://irukkanews.com/first-ever-inauguration-of-nonyoruba-indigenes-empowerment-initiative-p3510-175.htm

lalasticlala
alcatraz005 will be happy with this
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Prinzyy: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
MayorofLagos:

oluwole mayor , go and auction you father's remaining land for sale to the next igbo teenager. Remember christmas is fast approaching and you know money is needed for owambe. Lazy envious vultures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by MasterChen: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by MayorofLagos(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
velai:
Hmmm...

What development argument are you talking about? Is there a need for argument on who is stunted developmentally?

...and i wonder who was in this argument with you. Post the link here for me.
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
MayorofLagos:

What development argument are you talking about? Is there a need for argument on who is stunted developmentally?

...and i wonder who was in this argument with you. Post the link here for me.
Re: First Ever Inauguration Of Non-yoruba Indigenes Empowerment Initiative by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
cc totit

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Results (photos) / See Hilarious Reply Btw This Guy And A PDP Supporter On Tweeter Photo / Breaking:yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.