Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Buhari Advises Wizkid, Davido To Avoid Distractions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Advises Wizkid, Davido To Avoid Distractions (460 Views)

“I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Advises Wizkid, Davido To Avoid Distractions by akynkunmee: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
So many accolades have been poured on award-winning acts, Wizkid and Davido for winning in different categories in the recently held Music of Black Origin awards. The latest encomium came from the seat of power where President Buhari congratulated the stars for shining in the prestigious international award.

see full details here: http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/12/buhari-advises-wizkid-davido-to-avoid.html

Re: Buhari Advises Wizkid, Davido To Avoid Distractions by TRAPP(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Buhari talking about distraction.

(1) (Reply)

Watch SHATTA WALE Vow To Also Slap WIZKID ''video'' / #ENDSARS : 5 Reasons Why SARS Should Be Abolished - Photos (must Read) / LASG Announces Diversion Of Traffic For Olamide “OLIC’’ Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.