Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 (635 Views)

Man Ate At A Canteen In Kano & Paid N30, Mob Threatened To Beat Him / The Candidates: Moment Atiku & Buhari Told Nigerians Why They Should Vote Them / I’ll Beat Saraki Silly In Senatorial Race – Oloriegbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by AnotherZik: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has expressed optimism that he would defeat President Muhammadu Buhari at the polls in 2019 because the President has allegedly wasted his missive goodwill. He pointed out that “a lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low”.

Newsworth recalls that at the All Progressives Congress, APC, primaries late 2014 in Lagos, Atiku came third while Buhari and Senator Musa Kwankwaso emerged first and second respectively.

Speaking in an interview with popular columnist, Dele Momodu, the former vice president said he is not afraid of the President, stating earlier that, “I’m sure they would have combed everywhere trying to find anything incriminating against me, but they have not found it, or they are still searching”.

Read more here:

https://newsworth.ng/atiku-buhari-wasted-massive-goodwill-ill-beat-2019/
Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by iamJ(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
atiku abubakar will never rule nigeria, i dont mean just him, his generation join
Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by dunkem21(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
jamarifox:
senseless fool. what do you know about politics ?
go back to romance section pls
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by python1: 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku, what are still campaigning for? Have you not been informed that you can simply take over IPOB from where cownu stopped?
Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by yarimo(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2017
grin ;DThank you ATIKU for knowing fully well that Buhari As a massive goodwill . grin grin Sai BABA
Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2017
A lot of people are disgruntled but keeping quiet and lying low ....

Totally agree.
Re: Atiku: Buhari Has Wasted His Massive Goodwill, I’ll Beat Him In 2019 by sarrki(m): 2:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku told JAGABAN Before APC primaries that the 12 million Buhari votes no longer exist and asked in a tweet "did Buhari lock them inside a vault?"....lol. only Jonathan can answer that question now coz he knows better

Atiku I will personally campaigned massively against you

(1) (Reply)

#endsars Trends In Social Media, Nigerians Says No To SARS / Adeniran And Dokpesi Reject PDP Election / It’s Too Late For Leaders To Pull Out Of PDP —Daniel, Ladoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.