Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North (3404 Views)

PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Governor Kashim Shettima Interacting With Poor Masses (Photos) / PHOTO: Atiku Abubakar Eating With His Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by gabonsky: 12:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku Abubakar eating rice without meat with the poor masses, He is even taking pure water, see humility.

His ambitious in 2019 is to become the next president of the federal republic of nigeria and many people believed that its cant be possible because he is not trustworthy and also that he is a party womaniser.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/12/atiku-abubakar-eating-rice-without-meat.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Codeofconduct(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Hmmm when you meet the man in person you'll find out that he's quite humble,
I can recall him gifting a friend of mine that I stayed in his house in sokoto 3m.

I was shocked the guy just laid a complain and sharp sharp,
everything changed over night.

In other news I've also seen his charity works up north,
he has this sweet sense of humor and doesn't take life too serious.

a very nice man with humble persona,
kai see me hailling this Baba up and down lolz....

meanwhile I believe he'll definitely do something about this guys situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by whitebeard(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2017
It not a new thing..! Election is near that's why SMH..!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by LessNoise: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2017
First Buhari drank satchet milo....it's atiku's turn to eat rice without meat......Nigerians Una better wake up from this slumber coz 2019 I refuse to be deceived by any northern oligarch rebranding themselves famzing like GEJ I had no shoes.........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Lordfranklin(m): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2017
I'm not surprised after all.
They would do anything humanly or inhumanly possible just to get your vote.
I could remember Amaechi, Aisha Buhari and a host of others before the 2015 elections.
But note something; we're not as gullible as before so please, change tactics!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Dec 03, 2017
From the picture the children's are looking at Atiku as an upcoming comedian cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by MayorofLagos(m): 1:42am On Dec 03, 2017
LessNoise:
First Buhari drank satchet milo....it's atiku's turn to eat rice without meat......Nigerians Una better wake up from this slumber coz 2019 I refuse to be deceived by any northern oligarch rebranding themselves famzing like GEJ I had no shoes.........

When its my turn im going to eat rice with no stew sef.
I go chop bread with no butter or sardine.
I go drink tea with no sugar. grin grin

Maybe you all can see that i feel una everyday pain well well.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Desyner: 2:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku Abu-Fayose
Same poor people you stole from to remain politically 'relevent'.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by juman(m): 2:53am On Dec 03, 2017
North have the most useless set of "leaders".

The almajiri sanctuary.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2017
MayorofLagos:

When its my turn im going to eat rice with no stew sef.
I go chop bread with no butter or sardine.
I go drink tea with no sugar. grin grin

Maybe you all can see that i feel una everyday pain well well.

Or Better still wear only Hat without Shirt and Trouser

So that Naija go feel for you

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by MayorofLagos(m): 3:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Daniel2060:

Or Better still wear only Hat without Shirt and Trouser

So that Naija go feel for you

Anything that gives me sympathy and votes.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by laribari(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2017
The life of Airforce 1. cool cool cool grin
#rice without meat with a red rubber cup full of wine. Enuf Effizzy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by PointZerom: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Old picture.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by tafabaloo(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
If he can't provide them with meat now then how are we sure he wld do it then.

Say no more to experimentations ! Learnt our lessons from 'I had no shoe' crooner .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Bari22: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2017
Mtsww
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Just imagine! Caption should be "Atiku wasting poor masses food"

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by sinceraconcept(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Codeofconduct:
Hmmm when you meet the man in person you'll find out that he's quite humble,
I can recall him gifting a friend of mine that I stayed in his house in sokoto 3m.

I was shocked the guy just laid a complain and sharp sharp,
everything changed over night.

In other news I've also seen his charity works up north,
he has this sweet sense of humor and doesn't take life too serious.

a very nice man with humble persona,
kai see me hailling this Baba up and down lolz....

meanwhile I believe he'll definitely do something about this guys situation.
I knew he doesn't take life too serious from his tweets,his dressing,the way he relates,etc. he's 1000 times better than Kwarapt Buhari,but he should stop showing all these dirty show of humility,we are not fools. we already know he's humble but all these political nonsense is rubbish. all Nigerians are not northerners that fall for such

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Partnerbiz(f): 7:17am On Dec 03, 2017
election time and he is now doing all sorts.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by anibirelawal(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2017
EYE SERVICE.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by anibirelawal(m): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Lordfranklin:
I'm not surprised after all.
They would do anything humanly or inhumanly possible just to get your vote.
I could remember Amaechi, Aisha Buhari and a host of others before the 2015 elections.
But note something; we're not as gullible as before so please, change tactics!
Let them know, we are tired of their SOAP OPERA.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by DLondonboiy: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku, very humble man..A man of the people..

Unlike Buhari who hates children..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by chillychill(f): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2017
All for show, shey buhari no drink 40naira Milo DAT gym too? Abeg undecided

Olohun we Neva ready democracy for dis country..... Nigerians be happy for recycled leaders since 1960... undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by edoman2016: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku, you are a political jobber, an economic sycophant and a financial running dog of the establishment. Your disposition is deceptive. Keep deluding yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by Alexgeneration(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2017
THEATRICS
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by chloedogie(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Deceit
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by yrex01(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
for him mind "to catch a monkey u have to act like one" kaiii I hate politician !!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by khalleb(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
naija Don wise pass this public stunt wey dis man dey du come 2019 he will see
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by gabonsky: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
edoman2016:
Atiku, you are a political jobber, an economic sycophant and a financial running dog of the establishment. Your disposition is deceptive. Keep deluding yourself.
You quarrel with the man before?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by DONFASZY(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dis is hw Buhari was humble n foolish bfor he came in promising us heaven on earth?i felt betrayed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by harsysky(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
u no go get my vote. laye laye!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North by leomarz007: 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
What exactly did these ex-militia forget while they were in office. Circus clowns everywhere...

(1) (Reply)

or / See What Twitter People Are Saying About Osibanjo / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.