Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures (14387 Views)

Palmatah Mutah, Chibok Girl Graduates In America - Pictures / Atiku Just Arrived WASHINGTON DC UNITED STATES OF AMERICA- PICTURES / If Atiku Can't Travel To America, Buhari Should Not Come For Debate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by 7lives: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
QuotaSystem:

It's a classification, not insults. Falling into those categories is the insult.

It's convincingly clear that you have no rebuttal to the fact below. Until you do, spare me further speeches.

why are you bothering yourself? Atiku will not even win Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by 7lives: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

You will be surprised

Don't worry emergency political analyst

You dey mind that one?
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by 7lives: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
QuotaSystem:

It's a classification, not insults. Falling into those categories is the insult.

It's convincingly clear that you have no rebuttal to the fact below. Until you do, spare me further speeches.

why are you bothering yourself? Atiku will not even win Adamawa.

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by rajiraymond(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Begging to join APC then was utopia abi. While he was in the APC and contested the primaries he was clean, suddenly he is bad cos he has left this useless coalition called apc!

APC did not beg Atiku to join the party.

Atiku joined the party for being a desperado.

Remember, he was not in that particular year belong to any of the parties that merged together to form a great party called APC.

Atiku is a monkey that jumps from one party to another very desperate somebody.

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by stev120(m): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
i challenge you to pay his transport fee. ...
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Jesusloveyou: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
onlyAtikucan:
Clown in chief of Nairaland , did you just notice this about Atiku?...just as you lot said prior to the last presidential election : I will vote Atiku ahead of Buhari even if he has CORRUPTION as Tattoo on his skin, unless the highest court in Nigeria convict him of corruption. You know why, he is a very good politician, not driven by tribal or religious sentiments and above all the highest employer of labour. Such is the man needed to govern Nigeria of our dream
that is why we like atiku,
He is the only person capable and qualified to sell Nigeria to the very U.S he cannot enter

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Jaideyone(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Desyner:
Good to see Buhari playing same mud-slinging politics that kept him out of Aso Rock for almost two decades.
Atiku is a known thief and has no ideas to move us forward in any facet of our lives.
so someone posting something we all knew as far back 2011 is buhari mudslinging?
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by tuniski: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
rajiraymond:

APC did not beg Atiku to join the party.

Atiku joined the party for being a desperado.

Remember, he was not in that particular year belong to any of the parties that merged together to form a great party called APC.

Atiku is a monkey that jumps from one party to another very desperate somebody.
Apc begged atiku and all the nPDP that defected then. Stop rewriting history!

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by MayorofLagos(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
sarrki:

Baba you dey Quote yourself

Hahahahahaha.... grin grin grin grin grin

You are funny! I had to look again, Lasgidiowner, you are a f00l! grin
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Babacele: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
As a lawyer, I am willing to defend this at any court in Nigeria at no cost. That Atiku's "wife" did something does not imply that it was MR. ATIKU that did it.

It is a very straightforward matter which I believe the court will strike off even at the "first hearing".
at least there would have been an investigation linking him or he should have sued his accusers. I'm enjoying this and waiting for El Rufai's reactions.
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Danmutuwa: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
olle Atiku thief u will never be our president
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Built2last:

I am amazed at how you do your own political permutations. Buhari won Jonathan a non northerner with less than 2.5million votes. Atiku is core north a grassroot politician at that. All Atiku needs from the North is 4-5million votes and he is home and dry. He is already building alliance in the north.

People are disenchanted with Buhari. Especially down south. Learn from Jonathans woeful loss. His men all over keep assuring him all is well. He should carry go. Same thing you lots are doing now. People are not All fools. They cannot find anything tangible from this government to hold. Bokoharam is sweeping lives weekly. Have you read the Article on Buhari this morning on Guardian UK and Washington Post. Election is beyond the rants here. When Buhari starts campaign. People will remind him all his promises. You guys need to work harder...
nothing is more important than their BMC salary even lives lost thru Fulani militia, hunger and sickness,
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by anonimi: 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by anonimi: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Desyner:
Good to see Buhari playing same mud-slinging politics that kept him out of Aso Rock for almost two decades.
Atiku is a known thief and has no ideas to move us forward in any facet of our lives.

Is barawo bubu an unknown thief? Is that why he was kept out of Aso Rock for 12 years?
Is JagaBandit a known thief and drug peddler? Is that what kept him out of Aso Rock for many years?
Don't perish for lack of knowledge, oga!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3089787_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Konquest: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
MayorofLagos:

How can it be proven when the man refuse to go to America? grin grin

Is he innocent, and crime free, buy ticket and step foot in America.

Do you know what happens when a bank account is closed for suspicious activities? The bank obtains court orders to seal the records. The money and all records are frozen. The owner has to approach the bank and prove legitimacy. Atiku has millions of dollars sealed in US. If he doesnt go get it FG will file right of interest and if they can prove legitimately that this money is stolen they will be accorded right of posession and can repatriate the money back home.

Should that happen....Atiku forfeits legal standing to run for office.
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by remigiusizunna(m): 1:44am On Dec 04, 2017
hypocrite
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Chigold101(m): 2:24am On Dec 04, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

We won't allow looters to have dominion over us
No! You are not a patriot but a sycophant... You are a praise singer...

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by oyatz(m): 3:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Hahaa, this picture first scarred me.

[qHe bought it in July,2015 for #6.5 millionuote author=Daniel2060 post=62929815]No offence intended...

After reading those documents,
I barely found where ATIKU' name was written ..

To march you dey hungry me angry[/quote]
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by oyatz(m): 3:48am On Dec 04, 2017
What happened to Biafra or death?

bonnylight003:
this is not a matter of sentiments or Atiku..

buhari MUST leave asorock.. no two ways.

either dead or alive..

the people are dying and suffering..

abeg give us anything less buhari..

even Anini is most welcome..

after all Zom did vote one with a nepa bill as president..
and have given him support

i remember when hey said that even if Tinubu's should steal all the money in lagos and nigeria.. rhey will support still support Apc..

my Zombs friends.. even if Atiku is the only thief in the universe..

we will vote him against Dullard.. and that's what will happen..

if APC rigg..Nigeria will burn before our eyes..

simple.
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by NigerDeltan(m): 4:44am On Dec 04, 2017
MayorofLagos:

How can it be proven when the man refuse to go to America? grin grin

Is he innocent, and crime free, buy ticket and step foot in America.

Do you know what happens when a bank account is closed for suspicious activities? The bank obtains court orders to seal the records. The money and all records are frozen. The owner has to approach the bank and prove legitimacy. Atiku has millions of dollars sealed in US. If he doesnt go get it FG will file right of interest and if they can prove legitimately that this money is stolen they will be accorded right of posession and can repatriate the money back home.

Should that happen....Atiku forfeits legal standing to run for office.

So it has not been proven and you are calling Atiku a thief already

I have said it before and I am saying it now even if Atiku is caught robbing the CBN, he is our president
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Lot13(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2017
adadike281:
The truth is that Buhari have not done anything to lessen d sufferings of d people. so in this case, anything at all is better than Buhari even a stone.
adadike,Let us leave sentiment and move Nigeria forward. We don't need the likes of Atiku.let all of us say "never" together.
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
sarrki:
I challenge him to travel if he's man enough

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

More

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeffphilips1/status/936905709937049600/photo/1

1 Like

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by AreaFada2: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2019
OP, I hope you are on "suicide watch" tonight. grin cheesy

Because Atiku is flexing at Donald Trump International Hotel Washington, DC. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by GoggleB(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Suicide Mission
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

More

Brother Atiku is in America now, so how far?
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by SalamRushdie: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

More

Are you still up for the challenge ?
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2019
Sarrki no go commit suicide ohhh
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2019
Abeg has anyone seen Sarrki alive today? Hope he's not in ITU o. cheesy grin
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Feraz(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

More

bump!!! Back here again, aren't we?
Re: Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

More

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flawed Bwari Judgement Against Senator Adeleke Can Not Stand - Adeleke Campaign / Appeal Court Orders Forfeiture Of N1.4bn Obtained By Company Linked To Saraki, M / I Hired Those With Desire To Fix Nigeria - Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.