₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,137,724 members, 4,642,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018 at 07:29 PM

My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (7289 Views)

GALLANT GRAPHICS DESIGN GALLERY AND PORTFOLIO / My Graphics And Logo Design Portfolio / My Nairaland Art Gallery. - Stephen's Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by okey4reel(m): 5:55pm On Nov 10
nice designs, what package do you use for your designs? and I do you work for Allae creative as well?
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 12:16am On Nov 11
Yes. I used to work for Ellae but I resigned early this week for some personal reasons. I use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. The package I use largely depends on the purpose of the project and as well as my mood. I’m fluent in all three, although.
okey4reel:
nice designs, what package do you use for your designs? and I do you work for Allae creative as well?
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by okey4reel(m): 10:31am On Nov 15
TaiKuun:
Yes. I used to work for Ellae but I resigned early this week for some personal reasons. I use Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW. The package I use largely depends on the purpose of the project and as well as my mood. I’m fluent in all three, although.
Nice one, i wish to be like you, i only know how to use Corel Draw but also want to learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to design. What is this going to cost, also want to improve on my designs
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15
For now, It costs only ₦ 25, 000.. Six Saturdays. Training Venue is in Lekki/Ajah
okey4reel:

Nice one, i wish to be like you, i only know how to use Corel Draw but also want to learn how to use Photoshop and Illustrator to design. What is this going to cost, also want to improve on my designs
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by okey4reel(m): 10:53am On Nov 16
TaiKuun:
For now, It costs only ₦ 25, 000.. Six Saturdays. Training Venue is in Lekki/Ajah
Saturdays from what time to what time, and where exactly in Lekki/Ajah.
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16
Just beside Shoprite/Novare. 9 - 11:45 a.m
okey4reel:

Saturdays from what time to what time, and where exactly in Lekki/Ajah.
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by Osinachiadinma: 1:15pm On Nov 16
Please, I can say that I like your designs and I want to know whether you will help out in designing a logo for me. The proposed name of my company is EasySpring Fountains Limited -still undergoing registration with CAC and we are into sale of water to water tankers though we also have in mind to produce sachet water and bottled water. Our secondary plan also include poultry and fish farms.
I will like a compact logo that will reflect these businesses and will also be catchy/attractive. Thanks. I am on 08037703102
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 9:33am On Nov 17
I have given you a call. Thanks a lot, sir
Osinachiadinma:
Please, I can say that I like your designs and I want to know whether you will help out in designing a logo for me. The proposed name of my company is EasySpring Fountains Limited -still undergoing registration with CAC and we are into sale of water to water tankers though we also have in mind to produce sachet water and bottled water. Our secondary plan also include poultry and fish farms.
I will like a compact logo that will reflect these businesses and will also be catchy/attractive. Thanks. I am on 08037703102
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 6:30am On Nov 21
Image 1:
This is a Logo Design Project WIP.
WIP means Work-In-Progress. wink.
As the name suggests, the Logo is for a brand called DX Life.

All the circles and lines you see here is what is known as the Golden Ratio. They ensure that the logo is in a perfect geometrical state prior to final rendering and presentation to the client.

UPDATE!!!

Image 2: Final Render - Logo on White BG
Image 3: Final Render - Logo on Black BG

Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27
Website User Interface Redesign for the website of the Federal Government of Nigeria

Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by 30card(m): 8:58am On Dec 04
TaiKuun:
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 6:45am On Dec 14
Re: My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio by TaiKuun(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14
Instagram e-banner designed for a New Year event in Houston

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Art Studio / Worlds Most Expensive Famous Logos In History / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.