Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing (26513 Views)

Davido, Brother Accuses South African Disc Jockey, DJ Maphorisa Of ‘hating’ On H / Bbnaija 2020: Laycon Accuses Kiddwaya Of Theft / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by anyimontana(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
There was no point returning d bag since its empty
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by bellazz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
who be the landlord wey dey book space typing shit
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Tizzytayo(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided MAYBE DAVIDO STOLE IT BECAUSE OF THE OBSESSION HE HAS OVER WIZKID.
Your comment just weak me... Abeg make i continue to dey fry my plantain
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Sirevangel(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
;DAnd he is complaining
hmmmm
greedy boy
you don't want boys to chop abi
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by ArcFrisky(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
sorry man.... sue the airline..
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Sirevangel(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Bros you need deliverance

serious one
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Decapo: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Q: What could possibly be stolen from his bag?

A: Antiretroviral drugs, marijuana and used condoms.

It's not funny
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by sharpshap(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
If Nigeria had an airline nko? Is it a crime? Anyway, I rest my case for another year.
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by AFONJACOW(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Maybe he is blaming south Africa airline for his failed outing in Botswana... Hahahahahahahaha those guys over there gave him to the dose... Imaging singing in an empty stadium.... Davido the turtle ninja must have hand in this... Show boycott hahahahahahahaha
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by tayejay(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Caliph69:
Happens in most countries. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Nigeria’s case seems worst.

That's not true.. South Africa is worst. I have experienced it, and on same day almost everyone coming in through Johannesburg airport at about same time got raided... the South Africa police attested to it that's common practice....
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by EvilMetahuman: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
davodyguy:

Stop talking nonsense. My last trip to Sydney in Sept 2017 was via SAA. One of my colleagues that we went together had similar challenge. We arrived Nigeria on Sunday, 10th September and her luggage didn't arrive with same flight that brought us from J'bourg. Next day Monday, they brought her luggage to Nigeria, with all her things intact. This has nothing to do with the people in SA, but overbooking of flight and heavy luggages. The flights have max allowable luggages so the plane doesn't come down midair. In such cases, they keep some heavy boxes back for next flight
so wizkid that has been travelling since god knows when and to almost all countries on earth doesn't know how overbooking works that he accused the entire airline of stealing his luggage?

And I'm the one talking nonsense?
You must be mad.
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by SteveMarvic: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
emeijeh:
As far as it is Africa, expect such things to happen.

They call us the dark continent

But what does Whizkid mean by someone must be loving life now?

Was the World Cup kept in his bag?

What else will be taken if not clothes, clothes and

Clothes

you forget to add that precious substance he value to it....WEED wink
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by davodyguy: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
so wizkid that has been travelling since god knows when and to almost all countries on earth doesn't know how overbooking works that he accused the entire airline of stealing his luggage?

And I'm the one talking nonsense?
You must be mad.

Something is definitely wrong with your brain and it's only due to the pathetic mentality that you have, possibly due to lack of overseas travel experience.

Below is your silly comment

EvilMetahuman:
South africans and thief thief.

He is lucky they didnt go lucky dube on him.

Lucky Dube was killed in South Africa and not inside SAA. Your stupid inference makes zero sense. Wizkid had issues with the Airline and not the entire SA. Whereas Lucky Dube was not killed at Ortambo Int'l Airport.

Grow up.

How does a murder inside SA relate with an allegation on a flight?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by udemzyudex(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
The way some Nigerians reason ehn, no wonder the government doesn't take us serious..
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by EvilMetahuman: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s]
davodyguy:

Something is definitely wrong with your brain and it's only due to the prescription mentality that you have, possibly due to lack of overseas travel experience.

Below is your silly comment

Lucky Dube was killed in South Africa and not inside SAA. Your stupid inference makes zero sense. Wizkid had issues with the Airline and not the entire SA. Whereas Lucky Dube was not killed at Ortambo Int'l Airport.

Grow up.

How does a murder relate inside SA relate with an allegation on a flight?
[/s]
I'm guessing you are another south african violent braindead thief thief I was talking about.

your brain must be around 2 bytes not to even understand my initial post.

I don't give attention to ediots like you.

Fhuck off.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Mariangeles(f): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
You can just help yourself, can you?...Davido's life does not revolve around Wizkid...GET OVER IT!
TALK ABOUT OBSESSION...
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by davodyguy: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]
I'm guessing you are another south african violent braindead thief thief I was talking about.

your brain must be around 2 bytes not to even understand my initial post.

I don't give attention to ediots like you.

Fhuck off.
Mumu answer a simple question. I will be on your case till you answer.

You've made a very stupid and ridiculous inference and you must substantiate your claim

EvilMetahuman:
South africans and thief thief.

He is lucky they didnt go lucky dube on him.
How does a theft allegation warrant such a ridiculous statement.

Many low fools post here without using their brains. There's no evidence you've been to SA before and no proof any SA citizen has stolen from you, yet all in the name of feeling among, you chose to accuse them.

Get a life.

I have been to SA twice and most recent in September, 2017. No one robbed me or stole from. Stop talking nonsense morrron

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by sbfynest(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Shiit happens

People steal from us every now and then but we don't announce it on social media undecided

who knw u?
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Mufasa27(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
davodyguy:

Stop talking nonsense. My last trip to Sydney in Sept 2017 was via SAA. One of my colleagues that we went together had similar challenge. We arrived Nigeria on Sunday, 10th September and her luggage didn't arrive with same flight that brought us from J'bourg. Next day Monday, they brought her luggage to Nigeria, with all her things intact. This has nothing to do with the people in SA, but overbooking of flight and heavy luggages. The flights have max allowable luggages so the plane doesn't come down midair. In such cases, they keep some heavy boxes back for next flight
Oga traveller, you can't just quote people from no where and tell them they are talking nonsense, boy where are your manners...

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by virus05(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
rawpadgin:
Shiit happens

People steal from us every now and then but we don't announce it on social media undecided
well, you're not a celebrity
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Innobee99(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hope Davido was not on that plan?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by peroristic(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
oga go sit down joor with all the money go buy another one n leave nigga out of this
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Sirevangel(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
davodyguy:

oga all those ones Nah story oo
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Blissbeatz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
No mind dem, dem no fit carry our mobo award....... U don collect am, no murderfucker fit steal am....... Wizzy omo nla gbayiiiiii
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by QueenMarvella(f): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
So how is it my business
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by QueenMarvella(f): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
So how is it my business ?
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Sirlins(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
My brother Nigerians won't even return ur bag

Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by Laqrinafrica(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
sue them
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by stuffs4me(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2017
South Africa is a land of the crooks.
Re: Wizkid Accuses South African Airline Of Theft After Belongings Went Missing by DedeNkem: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sue them!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Looks Absolutely Stunning In Traditional Attire (photos) / Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Snake Outfit, See Reaction / I Hate Being A Celebrity: Frank Edoho Cries Out.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.