Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Lord,God Almighty Come To My Aid. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord,God Almighty Come To My Aid. (321 Views)

Jesus Is Addressed Also As Lord God Almighty. See Evidence Of Scripture / The Lord God Is No More / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lord,God Almighty Come To My Aid. by Nnamdiojukwu: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2017
God before I step out to go to church this morning,please have mercy and answer my prayers.

Father,you made me an orphan at the age of 12 when you snatched my dad away,as if that was not enough,five years later you visited again and this time you it was my mom,I was heartbroken, but I remembered your words.

Lord you said you are the father of the fatherless, mother to the motherless, and so I wiped away my tears and depend on you all this years,truth to your words, you never abandoned me.

And now,you helped me from thru primary,secondary, and now you have given me admission into university, I know you will not abandoned me,Lord,the fees is too big for me to handle, please this is my prayer,sent me a helper.

With faith in you I know you can do it again.

Thank you Lord for answers to my prayers, in JRSUS name.

AMEN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - Secrets Shall Be Uncovered / Should The Poor Look Up To God Or The Rich? / If You Want Your Love Back And Solve Your Relationship Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.