Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

I Enjoy Taking Charge During S3x…actress, Joselyn Dumas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Enjoy Taking Charge During S3x…actress, Joselyn Dumas (377 Views)

Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas Supports Super Eagles With This Adorable Photo / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Taking Charge During S3x…actress, Joselyn Dumas by Activeman391(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Popular Ghanaian actress and TV personality, Joselyn Dumas, sure knows how to throw some tricky revelations about herself to her fans at the appointed time.

The actress during a TV Show program “Keeping It Real with Joselyn Dumas” spoke about herself and got to a point where she talked about her sexual lifestyle.

She stated that when having good time with her partner, she enjoys being in-charge and that makes her get to the climax the way she wants it.

“I’m always in charge when it comes to having sex”, the actress revealed.

SOURCE :
https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/movie/260562/i-enjoy-taking-charge-during-s3xactress-joselyn-dumas.html

Re: I Enjoy Taking Charge During S3x…actress, Joselyn Dumas by kingjomezy(m): 7:43am On Dec 03, 2017
OK oooh

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Join The #endsars Protest (MUST SEE) / “the Court Rejectd G-worldwide’s Lawsuit Against Our Client”–kiss Daniel’ Lawyer / Khloe Kardashian Confirms She's Expecting Her First Child With Tristan Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.