Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP (1787 Views)

We Need Writer(s) On A Blog (education Niche) - Apply Here / Book/article Writer(s) Needed. / Creative Football Writer Needed - Pay Very Lucrative Plus You Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Most of you guys writing "I'm interested" only to write thrash, some even go as far as copying n pasting. That's bad. Writing is something that requires passion, and if you cannot work to earn your money then that's worse.
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by monimekaz(m): 6:35am On Jun 11, 2018
radiokilla:
Most of you guys writing "I'm interested" only to write thrash, some even go as far as copying n pasting. That's bad. Writing is something that requires passion, and if you cannot work to earn your money then that's worse.

I wrote 10 articles for you in 2 days ..You said a sentence was copied from the original article in one of the articles ..Will you regard that as copy and paste ? If you can write yourself ,why tell people to write for you in the first place ..You took my nights and at the end of the day,you are writing nonsense. People are not slaves .If your employee makes mistake,what is wrong in warning the person at least for the first time?? With passion ,I hate people who think they own the world .
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2018
monimekaz:

I wrote 10 articles for you in 2 days ..You said a sentence was copied from the original article in one of the articles ..Will you regard that as copy and paste ? If you can write yourself ,why tell people to write for you in the first place ..You took my nights and at the end of the day,you are writing nonsense. People are not slaves .If your employee makes mistake,what is wrong in warning the person at least for the first time?? With passion ,I hate people who think they own the world .
I did not mention you here and was not even referring to you. I gave you guidelines to help you and you never came back. Who said I won't pay you for the work you did?
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Lekison(m): 7:15am On Jun 11, 2018
ayeetanayolekan@gmail.com
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by monimekaz(m): 7:40am On Jun 11, 2018
radiokilla:

I did not mention you here and was not even referring to you. I gave you guidelines to help you and you never came back. Who said I won't pay you for the work you did?

I did not come back because I felt I have not done anything bad enough for you to just sideline me ...A line was copied according to you ..I apologized that it won't happen again ..next thing you didn't reply me again ."Your article is not up to standard " by you is not acceptable to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Who Knows Of This Company... General Merchant Integrated Services / Auxiliary Nurses Are Needed For Urgent Recruitment At Ibadan / How To Upload Acceptance Letter On Npower Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.