Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) (45741 Views)

After The Election Photo: Caption This Pic Of Sanwo-olu And Jimi Agbaje / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
OLP46:

Guy I'm tempted to give you my salary. You made a lot of sense. You just painted the correct scenario of what is happening in my beloved Osun State. But some Apc internet warlord will see it as against their party.

Don't ,Mind all those internet freaks that do not know a single thing happening in that state. Imagine it is their own parents that worked for 12 months but inconsistently received only 6 months salary that even shot into the following year 4th month and there are like four of them in the universities, they won't be talking trash. How do you freeze half salary of staff and use it to be building schools and constructing roads? One guy even quoted me making noise of how the new roads which aregbesola built has brought in new investors into the state. I simply asked him to name one single just one single investor that has come into the state since aregbesola took over power and he went mute. When you talk on social media, talk objectively. All the local govts voted for him why concentrate only on the capital? Rome wasn't built like that neither Greece. You can't be the sole administrator of the state and sit in osogbo without depriving those in the remote areas that voted you too off basic amenities. It is very possible for him to have commissioners and local govt chairmen and Councillors with funds given to them but there will be accountability.
I'm from Odo-otin LGA, I can't point at a single road he patched not to talk of built in his almost 8years as a governor and that local govt voted for him. Even in one of the towns in my LGA, Okuku, Aregebsola has a close senior friend there in person of one chief Akande. Oyinlola supported him for his second term run and still nothing to show for that support. His governance doesn't just add up a bit.

After all the federal govt keeps giving him monthly allocation too. Simple word for him, He's a tyrant. There is no how aregbesola could have said he actually performed and he's scared of contesting for senatorial seat in Osun state. The defeat they suffered during Adeleke senatorial election was a template of his governance. HE KNOWS IT AND HIS ALLIES KNOW AS WELL ONLY INTERNET KIDS AND THOSE ILLEGALLY BENEFITING FROM HIM ARE THE SUPPORTERS AND NOISE MAKERS.

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 6:45am On Dec 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

The schools are not only in osogbo, we have school across the state. The roads construction too spread across the state. The only problem is half salaries for Osun state workers.

Schools across the state? Osogbo has only one local govt please tell me how many schools he built in only osogbo compared to other LGAs. You spoke of roads? You must be joking. My LGA is Odo-otin and in almost 8 years I can gladly tell you he didn't even patch a single pothole not to talk of construction a 10m road.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
janellemonae:

What is this one saying? Projects only in osogbo??

It would do you good to focus this ur energy on your useless state governor, whoever he is.

Imagine your own parents that worked for 12 months but inconsistently received only 6 months salary that even shot into the following year 4th month and there are like four of you in the universities, you won't be talking this way. How do you freeze half salary of staff and use it to be building schools and constructing roads? One guy even quoted me making noise of how the new roads which aregbesola built has brought in new investors into the state. I simply asked him to name one single just one single investor that has come into the state since aregbesola took over power and he went mute. When you talk on social media, talk objectively. All the local govts voted for him why concentrate only on the capital? Rome wasn't built like that neither Greece. You can't be the sole administrator of the state and sit in osogbo without depriving those in the remote areas that voted you too off basic amenities. It is very possible for him to have commissioners and local govt chairmen and Councillors with funds given to them but there will be accountability.
I'm from Odo-otin LGA, I can't point at a single road he patched not to talk of built in his almost 8years as a governor and that local govt voted for him. Even in one of the towns in my LGA, Okuku, Aregebsola has a close senior friend there in person of one chief Akande. Oyinlola supported him for his second term run and still nothing to show for that support. His governance doesn't just add up a bit.

After all the federal govt keeps giving him monthly allocation too. Simple word for him, He's a tyrant. There is no how aregbesola could have said he actually performed and he's scared of contesting for senatorial seat in Osun state. The defeat they suffered during Adeleke senatorial election was a template of his governance. HE KNOWS IT AND HIS ALLIES KNOW AS WELL ONLY INTERNET KIDS AND THOSE ILLEGALLY BENEFITING FROM HIM ARE THE SUPPORTERS AND NOISE MAKERS.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 7:25am On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:

Schools across the state? Osogbo has only one local govt please tell me how many schools he built in only osogbo compared to other LGAs. You spoke of roads? You must be joking. My LGA is Odo-otin and in almost 8 years I can gladly tell you he didn't even patch a single pothole not to talk of construction a 10m road.
You got it wrong, Osogbo has two local govt. Osogbo local govt, secretariat at oke baale osogbo and olorunda local govt secretariat at igbona, osogbo. He built road in ido osun, built school in ipetumodu, ilesha, ife. So stop misleading the people. If your claim is right on not having any project in odo otin, honestly I don't have any prove because it been a while I travel along that axis
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

You got it wrong, Osogbo has two local govt. Osogbo local govt, secretariat at oke baale osogbo and olorunda local govt secretariat at igbona, osogbo. He built road in ido osun, built school in ipetumodu, ilesha, ife. So stop misleading the people. If your claim is right on not having any project in odo otin, honestly I don't have any prove because it been a while I travel along that axis

Oke baale is not osogbo. I got to know that during the senatorial election few months back. Most places people call osogbo is not even under olorunda lga bro.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 8:17am On Dec 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

And i'm not misleading. I'm saying what I know. Grew up there invested there and proud to be from that state irrespective of what's happening there.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:

And i'm not misleading. I'm saying what I know. Grew up there invested there and proud to be from that state irrespective of what's happening there.
I'm from osogbo, both primary and secondary school education attended in osogbo. I'm surprised when you said osogb only has one local govt
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
farihafaheemah:

I'm from osogbo, both primary and secondary school education attended in osogbo. I'm surprised when you said osogb only has one local govt

Truth is grassroots are suffering from his sole-man administrative style. It can't work that way. Fine he saved a lot of money from not allowing lg chairmen and councilors but they have their own functions too. He could have a good heart(which i doubt), but I am very sure to tell you he's a bad manager. It doesn't work this way. Talk of Osogbo, he developed osogbo nooks and corners. But Osun state is not osogbo. You can build the biggest schools but when the teachers ain't motivated, it is just a waste. I finished in the late 80's and I can rmbr vividly the enthusiasm of our teachers back then because they were motivated by their salaries. We finished from a public school and read professional courses, how many sec sch graduates from that state with the assistance of the teachers in exam halls which is a norm now can make 6 credits talk more of making it to the university.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by aariwa(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Our brothers from the east Just finish this Jk's campaign to rule lagos. The surest way to make Yorubas hate anything is to show that igbos support that same thing. Both tribes are diametrically opposed in principles and worldview.
You lie down in your mother's room and type that ibOS and Yoruba hate themselves. Drop your phone and move outside your locality to know what is happening around you

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:

Oke baale is not osogbo. I got to know that during the senatorial election few months back. Most places people call osogbo is not even under olorunda lga bro.
If oke baale is not osogbo, then the secretariat sited adjacent to praying ground is for which town. Also where the osun state located is where?
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:

If oke baale is not osogbo, then the secretariat sited adjacent to praying ground is for which town. Also where the osun state university osogbo located is where?
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by farihafaheemah(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
chloedogie:

Truth is grassroots are suffering from his sole-man administrative style. It can't work that way. Fine he saved a lot of money from not allowing lg chairmen and councilors but they have their own functions too. He could have a good heart(which i doubt), but I am very sure to tell you he's a bad manager. It doesn't work this way. Talk of Osogbo, he developed osogbo nooks and corners. But Osun state is not osogbo. You can build the biggest schools but when the teachers ain't motivated, it is just a waste. I finished in the late 80's and I can rmbr vividly the enthusiasm of our teachers back then because they were motivated by their salaries. We finished from a public school and read professional courses, how many sec sch graduates from that state with the assistance of the teachers in exam halls which is a norm now can make 6 credits talk more of making it to the university.
I'm not anyway support of owing workers their salary. That's area I don't like in that man call Aregbesola. He shld have made the interest of workers his priority.
I pray whoever take mantle of leadership from him have workers interest at heart
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by OLP46(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2017
chloedogie:

Don't ,Mind all those internet freaks that do not know a single thing happening in that state. Imagine it is their own parents that worked for 12 months but inconsistently received only 6 months salary that even shot into the following year 4th month and there are like four of them in the universities, they won't be talking trash. How do you freeze half salary of staff and use it to be building schools and constructing roads? One guy even quoted me making noise of how the new roads which aregbesola built has brought in new investors into the state. I simply asked him to name one single just one single investor that has come into the state since aregbesola took over power and he went mute. When you talk on social media, talk objectively. All the local govts voted for him why concentrate only on the capital? Rome wasn't built like that neither Greece. You can't be the sole administrator of the state and sit in osogbo without depriving those in the remote areas that voted you too off basic amenities. It is very possible for him to have commissioners and local govt chairmen and Councillors with funds given to them but there will be accountability.

Same thing here at Iwo... No tangible infrastructure since he came on board. Funny enough the ssg is from Iwo, yet we can not even feel anything. Even landlord association in his street contributed money to procure transformer, he was not even ashamed. Yet he's gunning for govnorship. My question is who will clear all the debts of these workers if aregbe leave without paying up all the half salaries.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by chloedogie(m): 4:04am On Dec 06, 2017
OLP46:

Same thing here at Iwo... No tangible infrastructure since he came on board. Funny enough the ssg is from Iwo, yet we can not even feel anything. Even landlord association in his street contributed money to procure transformer, he was not even ashamed. Yet he's gunning for govnorship. My question is who will clear all the debts of these workers if aregbe leave without paying up all the half salaries.

I have a feeling that money is gone for now. But later in the future maybe 20 or 30 years time when things pick up and the state becomes financially buoyant and stable under a good, sound, educated and brilliant administrator, the arrears might be paid. Sad thing is most of them will be dead by then but their family members who didn't suffer or laboured with them will receive the money. Just a pity.
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by OLP46(m): 11:53am On Dec 06, 2017
chloedogie:

I have a feeling that money is gone for now. But later in the future maybe 20 or 30 years time when things pick up and the state becomes financially buoyant and stable under a good, sound, educated and brilliant administrator, the arrears might be paid. Sad thing is most of them will be dead by then but their family members who didn't suffer or laboured with them will receive the money. Just a pity.
such a pity
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by Ajibel(m): 7:11am On Oct 05, 2018
Ballmer:

Jimi is from Ikorodu just like I am and I did not know that till 2015. Jimi is a clown with little to offer. You will not hear a beat from Jimi till 2019. If you are close to Jimi let him know that you continuously shore up your support base for next election and not merely wait n do nothing till the next election season. Jimi can not even win his LGA which was once represented by Abiki Dabiri in the house of rep talkless of senate or govern the entire state.
grin grin
Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by rozayx5(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2018
edoman2016:
I like Jimi agbaje as a person. I think he is intelligent and knowledgeable. It's just that Ambode has performed beyond expectations as Governor. Most lagosian will definitely reelect Ambode for second term.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2019
好朋友阮德

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Calls For A Change In House Rent Collection System In Nigeria / A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.