Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses (1183 Views)

Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun / Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
WE ARE IN DECEMBER NOW! TIME TO BREAK UP!!! This are how guys will dump their girlfriend Unnecessarily Excuses Thank God that me Berry has a sweet boo that can't break my heart cool tongue
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1* You saw me sweeping my room & you
never care to collect the broom and finish
the sweeping, It's over!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2* I told you 2 log out after we finished
chatting on facebook but i saw your status
about 30minutes ago. *it's over*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
3* Imagine you without respect answering
a guy's call before me. I can't accommodate
that shit again. In fact! *it's over*
------------------------------------------------------------------
4* You don't bend properly when you sweep,you'll have pride issues & i can't
marry a proud woman, *it's over*
-------------------------------------------------------------------
5* Did you just call me honey? You are trying
to say my mum is a Bee? We are done! *it's
over*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
6* You didn't tell me you are coming over.
So you want to spy on me? *it's over*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
7* My mum checked my future, you are not in
it. *its over*.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
8* You bought banana for me without
buying groundnut. Why? *it's over*
----------------------------------------------------------------------
9* Baby my mum says that there are a lot of
witches in your village so we can't go out anymore! *it's over*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add yours don't spoil the fun
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by RSVP: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2017
You don't allow me play candy crush on ur phone.. It's over! cheesy
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by wtfcoded: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2017
U left ur phone on password, u know what? angry its over!
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2017
wtfcoded:
U left ur phone on password, u know what? angry
its over!
Ahahah this one weak me Password Kwa!!! cool
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by GraGra247(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Fact is that ladies snub and ditch guys far more than is being recognized.
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by wtfcoded: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
What?
U not coming to my house today?
U know what forget it, IT'S OVER!
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Lalas247(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Lols

Weak Guys !

I can’t stand Guys who moan. And critise everything u do ... Insecure much ....

“ your pic looks seductive , it’s over “ I’m like bye bish who needs a weaklin grin men that moan and nag yuck turn off 1.0

Lol but Op you are right .... a lot of ppl will get dumped just before Christmas grin lipsrsealed
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by wtfcoded: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2017
What U don't give Mouth Action? angry it's over btw us!
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2017
wtfcoded:
What?
U not coming to my house today?
U know what forget it, IT'S OVER!
What? I am still washing my church cloth for church today will be back to read this comment lol shocked cool
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lols

Weak Guys !

I can’t stand Guys who moan. And critise everything u do ... Insecure much ....

“ your pic looks seductive , it’s over “ I’m like bye bish who needs a weaklin grin men that moan and nag yuck turn off 1.0

Lol but Op you are right .... a lot of ppl will get dumped just before Christmas grin lipsrsealed
I swear lot of break up plenty
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Lalas247(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
berry2fine:
I swear lot of break up plenty

One just dump my friend last night .... because he called her phone several times and she didn’t pick up ....

Wahlahi I will keep praying for the Guys salvation grin it’s not that deep but guys take it to heart ... it’s just missed call o
Anyway maybe he can’t afford Christmas present after Valentine’s Day he will come back n beg her grin

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Michellla(f): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
"Hey babe, you heard of the movie 'Other people'"
"Yeah, why?"
"I think we should see it"

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Via phone call:
"Are you wearing shoes?"
"Yes..."

"Well, please take them off...and walk quietly out
of my life"
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Lalas247:

One just dump my friend last night .... because he called her phone several times and she didn’t pick up ....

Wahlahi I will keep praying for the Guys salvation grin it’s not that deep but guys take it to heart ... it’s just missed call o
Anyway maybe he can’t afford Christmas present after Valentine’s Day he will come back n beg her grin
Am i the only one having this feeling that my boo is the most special guy on earth hmm maybe
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Lalas247(f): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2017
berry2fine:
Am i the only one having this feeling that my boo is the most special guy on earth hmm maybe

Shhh hold on to him
Lol before one side chic snatches him ... now that good guys are hard to come by .. especially the faithful ones .. when u have one that is good you hold on biko

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Via phone call:
"Are you wearing shoes?"
"Yes..."

of my life"

Savage shocked. God purnishment the Guy grin

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Via phone call: "Are you wearing shoes?" "Yes..."
"Well, please take them off...and walk quietly out of my life"
Plot twist;
"are you wearing shoes?"
"No"
"Dang....."
"ok"

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Via phone call:
"Are you wearing shoes?"
"Yes..."

of my life"
Jisos grin Op you just made this hot tea am drinking pour on my sunday school uniform grin grin grin WTF what will i do now?

1 Like

Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by EtherealAnn(f): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
Remember when i asked you out?
Yeah?
Well i was talking to the girl behind you
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

Plot twist;

"are you wearing shoes?"

"No"

"Dang....."

"ok"
More like :-
"are you wearing shoes?"
"No"
"Good. That will save you the effort of taking them off while you walk quietly out of my life"
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by berry2fine(f): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2017
EtherealAnn:

Yeah?

Thank God it not me if not by now we would have been going our 4th round on physical combat !!! grin smiley shocked
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

More like :-
"are you wearing shoes?"
"No"
"Good. That will save you the effort of taking them off while you walk quietly out of my life"
LOL accurate
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by QueenBeeHive(f): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
"Is it hot in here? Or is this relationship suffocating"
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by EtherealAnn(f): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2017
berry2fine:
Thank God it not me if not by now we would have been going our 4th round on physical combat !!! grin smiley shocked
lol
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by EternalTruth: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2017
EtherealAnn:

Yeah?

merry xmas beauty. Make we flex for this yuletide period ni.
Where do u base?
Re: SOME GUYS SHA Read This And See Some Unnecessarily Break Up Excuses by Waffarianman(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2017
You don't no how to Bleep me wella... Its over
Hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Blogger Wear Gucci Sunglasses Worth Over Half A Million Naira (pic / See This Viral Photo Of Kaduna Corper / Biodun Okeowo, Aka Omobutty-i Am Proud Of My Big Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.