Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Daddy Freeze Leave Papa Adeboye Alone . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daddy Freeze Leave Papa Adeboye Alone . (402 Views)

CAMA: Leave Oyedepo, Adeboye Alone Or Nigeria Is Ruined – Abioye Warns / Cama:leave Oyedepo, Adeboye Alone Or Nigeria Is Doomed–abioye Warns Buhari(video / Epic Response To Daddy Freeze Interview On Tithing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Leave Papa Adeboye Alone . by MBAISEBLOG: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2017
DADDY FREEZE LEAVE PAPA ADEBOYE ALONE AND GIVE ME A DATE FOR YOUR PUBLIC
DELIVERANCE.....PAST­OR HUMBLE OKORO
According to 1st King's 18:19, Elijah fixed a contest between him and the Baal prophets. Daddy freeze is requesting for a debate between himself and a man of God in the country. We don't debate and argue the word of God, we demonstrate it.
Secondly, his ability to honour this invitation will help him to know the truth and subsequently free him from his 52 private demons. He has been spreading half truth and falsehood which is hazardous.
I received an email from heaven, and the government of heaven said to me,I have given you a new assignment to the entertainment world to save many,correct ills and display the supremacy of God. I am on a mission...... remember to pay your tithe this Sunday the month has just ended.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: 10 Celebrities Who Have Come Out To Speak Against SARS / Nigerian Govt Commences Massive Recruitment Of OND, HND, Degree / Caption this Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.