Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (96868 Views)

20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by anibi9674: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
wizod:
another cultist sighted
that's an ijaw language. am no cultist.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by batstan(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
lol@stupid boy...It's a social platform u can say whatever u want to say whether you can say it to my face even jokingly is another thing...

I read your post and i still maintain my stance don't say that about them..I grew up in The defunct bendel state there is absolutely nothing you can tell me...These people are nuisances and bunch of social misfits you are apparently a young naive boy to have even talked about them with such benevolence and attitude...

My point is who doesn't know that in every sect there are self confessed elites?but it doesn't beautify them to be palatable enough for society consumption...Go to Edo state,lagos and especially ogun state the headquarters its a total Carnage up there...

The lawyers and bankers you said its no news..At a time in mid 2000s i had a driver of mine who confided in me as his friend and boss that he was been coerced and intimidated to join eiye if not there will be no peace getting passengers at parks as only members get priority loading...He eventually joined and told me...

I also know of a policeman who then in my school was an eiye member...FYI even the rich go to join to take advantage of the poverty and quantity they have just to give them the illusion that the sect made them...If truly eiye breeds prosperous people none of them will be on the street or smoking in jungles they would be smoking on instagram..

I don't blame your intuition i blame the ignorance that has left you hapless and frustrated to think there is an ounce of truth in the world of make believe you see...Spits on you!

if u want u can pm me i will initiate u and ur families via proxy online...U will become rich and famous also..It's that easy...U be real ekpa oshare!

My respect �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by batstan(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahah ahahahahahahah ahahahah...I relax for ur case...U are a really small boy...Lol@ i have properties worth over 10m...Smh...I repeat u are very poor in all ramifications of life especially intellectually...To even mention davido as a reference shows how lost u are...Davido is a young man that is still in his prime enjoying his youthful exuberance coupled with wealth...And he can never be a genuine cultists....The friend of my friend is a cultist or my friend is a cultist doesn't make one...I am rugged by association is a lip service...

I'm trying to enlighten you and in so doing expose your naivety to the world..

I careless about your dependence on inheritance or ill gotten amassed property...I am more concerned about your personality as it's reeks and oozes with stench of a very foolishhhhh grown up boy without dreams...U need to rediscover ursef youngman...

Your grandfather left u properties to sell so u can brag online and probably compete with davido or woo ursef into a sect so u will be suit and tie cultist also?

If your grandfather shared the same views there would have probably be nothing for u all to share...Lazy misfit generations of a very hardworking man...

angry grin grin

Ekpa...!!!!
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
abeg who gave the report... bloggers go just sit for one corner, formulate stories and post for us to waste our byte to read...

who was the eye witness abeg... chai naija

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by wizod(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
anibi9674:
that's an ijaw language. am no cultist.
sharaaap u are
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Oduwils222(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Aro Mate!
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by EgusiShankly: 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahaha ahahhahahaha eiye fine boiz cult?it's either u are less than 20 from what u wrote here or you just decided to show us how committed you are to embarrassing yourself...

Which yeye eiye?eiye dat initiates scums at any given corner without proper orientation abi eiye that is just about quantity no quality?what does eiye stand for?The degeneration of fraternities started shortly after eiye was activated..

They recruited taxi drivers,barbers,conductors and agberos and in turn to those ones cuz of lack of basic orientation apart from the nonsense slogan of violence they instilled in them started to indoctrinate teenagers now we have junior eiye and Junior blue queens in primary and secondary schools.

Even there is constant rifts amongst this scrumbs of fraternities hence little factions break out to form nonsense...You people are pathetic...Amadioha and shopkono,ayelala strike that your mouth for describing eiye in such a manner....If you are member of the self styled Supreme shame on u although i know if you were born in the early 80s or even late 80s you wouldn't say such..

Work boiz and flex...so do local crimes,intimidate reprobate girls,get cheap sex after drugging them with cheap extorted sk and codeine is flexing?
Or because u are now a conglomerate of internet thieves is work

Let me tell you something let this sound as deterrent to you next time you want to spew thrash online..I am watching you! Don't come and lead innocent souls astray..That is how u preach diz false things about to corner people to that ur nonsense...Eiye wey dey use only one rotten native egg nack head say u don harsh oya begin fly.������ Mumu children yet dem go pay transport to move around.. Why do u spend money when u can fly?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Isoking(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Life has lost its value since APC took over.
Lol
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Engrkaypee: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=anibi9674 post=62937596]ayikperere ....... Fire. aromate sss ooo ..... BLOODY.
blue bst
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by 2diplomatic: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
This boys should pls and pls give Life a meaningful meaning
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by vioment: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Makes me laugh; The question is: was it that they shot him and it didn't enter or their aiming skills is telling on them? I haven't seen anyone that when shot at with a correct heater did not respond to a serious wound or death.

Overall, this is another hypocrisy that will be swept under the rug by the populace because many are guilty of this like the slavery omen that hangs over the country. If we as a society keeps hiding/avoiding this issue like several others, then we are bound to be a foolish society for many foreseeable years in the future.

Government should tackle this cultism issue in Nigeria because it is a national security issue. It has the same ideology of bh, is just that bh specifies what kind of education they oppose, while cultism doesn't say so even though they oppose any education period at maximum and oppose comfortable higher learning environment in schools. Some of their ideologies are rooted in intimidation or violence at all times, which were primarily confined in higher institutions and for some years now, have spread to the communities and even the house of assembly and state houses around the nation. It is time for the government to come up with better/smarter ways for renunciations, also find ways to create doubts among members and also look in to more practical ways of identifying current active members and doing harm to their finances nationally and worldwide; and for the one's connected or that participated in crime especially death, one of their punishments should be feeding them to lions, tigers, or their fellow animal mates after they are found guilty, and a video camera needs to be broadcast to those who want to watch or go watch later.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Hahaha. Show us what you have naw. You when they call people broke. If I open thread to give out money on here like some nairalanders do. I am sure you idiot will open a new account just to get a share. I know your types, you come on here to call people broke and poor when you have nothing. Lmao. It's sad. Done replying you, just go ahead and talk to your foolishness. You are just a waste of time.
lol...see as e pain am���� na u get delta state and know suit and tie cultists with your 10m naira property...Why not empower people and show us here no need to open thread share money...Biko oshare.....I repeat u are a nobody...Wealth doesn't define us...Is what we do and how we do it..I challenge u to do something visible ����nonsense jagbantatis boy...Ekpaaaaa!!!!...U are so entwined in wretch in all spheres of life i repeat oga inheritance �����

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Rhea(f): 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Angelanest:
Pictured is a young man believed to be a member of Eiye cult group who was brutally killed in in Kwale, Ndokwa local government area of Delta state. According to reports, Vikings confraternity a.k.a baggers have been having issues with the Eiye Confraternity boys[b] for some time now[/b] in the area...

The suspected cultist was said to have gone to a bush where they smoke marijuana and met some baggers. The young man reportedly greeted the rival cult boys and they immediately grabbed him. He tried to run but they overpowered him, shot him but the bullets could not penetrate him so they tied him up and killed him like an animal - using sticks and other objects, before he finally died....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/cultists-killed-rival-gang-brutally-bullets-refused-penetrate-body-photos.html

Credit; Sapele Olofofo

For some time now don tey o
Ever since nyash begin dey for back
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by louiziana(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
what a way to die, cultism does not pay, now he has bring grieve to his poor parents in the village, Please dear God take away any of my child that will bring pain to my heart Amen

Unfortunately, God does not answer such prayers. Be a good example to your children and teach them how to be good if you are.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by jevic(m): 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Absolute rubbish.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by RealMillennial(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
How do ballistics flying at speeds of about 200 metres per second refuse to penetrate your body but you end up being killed with sticks?
Imagine the impact.
When silly jazz is involved, it defies the laws of physics.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by o42austino(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
anibi9674:
ayikperere ....... Fire. aromate sss ooo ..... BLOODY.
stop this nonsense,this is not the reason fraternity was created.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
louiziana:

Unfortunately, God does not answer such prayers. Be a good example to your children and teach them how to be good if you are.
gerrout of here, most bad characters are not genetic...
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by dapsonlou(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Their mates are doing yahoo , they are busy killing each other
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by cimag: 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
If he was actually a cultist,glory be to God for removing one satanic agent from the world using his fellow evil doers.I also pray God eliminates those other cultists who killed him before the end of this week,they are useless to peace-loving people of the world.

1 Like

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Ramseygold(m): 12:19am On Dec 04, 2017
[i][/i] grin
Sprumbabafather:
grin
Sprumbabafather:
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by madjune(m): 3:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Typical news from Edo and Delta.

Either cult or ashawo news.
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by ZorGBUooeh: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
ahahahahah ahahahahahahah ahahahah...I relax for ur case...U are a really small boy...Lol@ i have properties worth over 10m...Smh...I repeat u are very poor in all ramifications of life especially intellectually...To even mention davido as a reference shows how lost u are...Davido is a young man that is still in his prime enjoying his youthful exuberance coupled with wealth...And he can never be a genuine cultists....The friend of my friend is a cultist or my friend is a cultist doesn't make one...I am rugged by association is a lip service...

I'm trying to enlighten you and in so doing expose your naivety to the world..

I careless about your dependence on inheritance or ill gotten amassed property...I am more concerned about your personality as it's reeks and oozes with stench of a very foolishhhhh grown up boy without dreams...U need to rediscover ursef youngman...

Your grandfather left u properties to sell so u can brag online and probably compete with davido or woo ursef into a sect so u will be suit and tie cultist also?

If your grandfather shared the same views there would have probably be nothing for u all to share...Lazy misfit generations of a very hardworking man...

Ekpa...!!!!
Nna men mekkunna come see e dissection..You just murdad the rich kid of Beverly Hills cultist. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Nna men mekkunna come see e dissection..You just murdad the rich kid of Beverly Hills cultist. grin
don't mind the scumbag yeye boy...everyone online wan show 6pack even if dem belle get 4 compartment like ruminants ����...D youngman need flogging back to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by DedeNkem: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ignorant people will believe "shot him but the bullets could not penetrate him" meant the victim was immuned to bullets due to juju.

The shooter either missed or he unknowingly bought blank bullets.

Juju doesn't work!!
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by mcbliss: 12:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=62940440]
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by Ayobami7(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by babadigu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
kiss
Re: Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" by ogyunging(m): 2:07am On Feb 10, 2019
Dat wan sef dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sends Wife Packing For Moaning While Being Raped By Robbers In Lagos / American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / Don Wanny Shot Dead In Rivers. He Was Chieftaincy Title Holder, Lived In Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.