Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes (1889 Views)

Fairmoney USSD Code For Loan And Transfer / I Need 50-60k Loan And Will Pay Back 3 Month With Interest / I Need Someone Who Can Give 1million Naira Loan And Get 1.3 Million Naira Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by Realkenny(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Paylater® is a simple platform that provides short-term loans to help cover unexpected expenses or urgent cash needs. Apply for a Paylater loan 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with a quick process that lets you know your status within minutes, and credits your account immediately.

It’s fast, secure and reliable. Currently available in Nigeria and Ghana.

HOW IT WORKS

- Download the Paylater app and register
- Complete the short loan application and see how much you can access
- Enter your desired amount
- Receive your loan straight to your bank account within minutes of loan approval
- Repay loans on time according to your repayment schedule to become eligible for larger loans and lower rates!

Try out paylaterNG!! Now Apply for a loan & receive a decision in minutes :
https://1fi.co/NvXc4m

NOTE: use UCHELP2C as your referral code (Compulsory)

1 Share

Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by donaldjames24(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Wow! this is nice many Nigerians will now have access to loans fast and easy.
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by Realkenny(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2017
donaldjames24:
Wow! this is nice many Nigerians will now have access to loans fast and easy.
Exactly, just today about 4 people have applied and be given loans already, I just hope Nigerians use the opportunity responsibly
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by newd4all(m): 1:25am On Dec 04, 2017
whats the maximum amount one could loan for a first timer?
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by Realkenny(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
newd4all:
whats the maximum amount one could loan for a first timer?
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by Realkenny(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
But it surely depends on the information you provide
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by hopewealth: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
is it possible for non salary person to apply and be qualified for the loan
Re: Apply For A Loan And Receive It In Minutes by lollyheart: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
hopewealth:
is it possible for non salary person to apply and be qualified for the loan
as long as u have a something that pays, salary,wages anything

I applied today

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Ve A Gud ROI Please? Imagine Wat Gtbank Told Me / As A Student, Where Can I Invest #50000? / What Can I As An Undergraduate Invest On With #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.