Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) (1581 Views)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime / How To Play Bet9ja With MTN Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Can you relate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by python1: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2017
As in, na only one don ripe abi? What does that mean in bet naija? I think it means, one of the games has successfully worked out as predicted, still waiting for others.

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2017
When one game cut your ticket grin

8 Likes

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by Redomi(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2017
This is under 1.5. Imagine, a while 90minutes, just one goal. This is serious
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
As in, na only one don ripe abi? What does that mean in bet naija? I think it means, one of the games has successfully worked out as predicted, still waiting for others.
lol...wrong
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by darkenkach(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2017
bigtt76:

No, when nah only one remain.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:38am On Dec 03, 2017
bigtt76:
lol...no
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2017
Redomi:
This is under 1.5. Imagine, a while 90minutes, just one goal. This is serious
lol...r u talking about something else

not related to d banana pic
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by python1: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2017
bigtt76:
How can the only ripe one be the cause of the wahala? I'm not understanding.
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by zekepio(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2017
That moment of anticipation, fear, prayer and anxiety.

All your games have greened remaining just one which is in progress. And that one game which is remaining has the power to decide the fate of other games.

That one game is our yellow banana grin

6 Likes

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by python1: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
lol...wrong
But na only one don reach to chaw na.
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:

But na only one don reach to chaw na.
grin u dont play bro
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by python1: 11:44am On Dec 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
grin u dont play bro
Do I need to have played to understand the simple logic?
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:

Do I need to have played to understand the simple logic?
YES kinda
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by lytech1(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2017
When you have only one game left to decide your fate.
Green(won) yellow(undecided) red(lost)

4 Likes

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by python1: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2017
EmekaBlue:
YES
Anyway, following, I must know if brain dey pain me because I'm pretty sure I'm not far from the answer. grin
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Your type. Cologne vs Hamburg FC
5 mins: X
Meanwhile,

Livescores - Cologne 3 - 0 Hamburg
Goal Time: 0' 1' 3'

1 Like

Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Your type. Cologne vs Hamburg FC
5 mins: X
Meanwhile,

Livescores - Cologne 3 - 0 Hamburg
Goal Time: 0' 1' 3'

Lol....now this na when dem talk say witches from your village are at work.
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by Centachos: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wen all ur games has entered and remaining just one left to be played
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by fineboynl(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2017
perfect time to cash out
Re: Only Those Who Play Bet9ja Can Relate To This Bunch Of Banana...(photo) by Kazim88: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2017
All green one yellow.
All have entered remaining one...
Cash out in peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can Private Labeling Really Make One A Millionaire? / Index Down By 0.24% As Stock Market Reopens Bearish / What Business Can I Invest On With 3million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.