Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price (2741 Views)

EYE POPPING CARS; NAIRALAND AUTOSHOP. PRE-ORDER THE CAR OF YOUR DREAMS FROM USA! / Do You Require Clean Golf 3 & 4 @ A Very Brilliant Price Direct From Cotonou / Which Is The Most Balanced Car You Ever Prefered! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 2:26am On Feb 25, 2007
im trading from america i am very reliable and respected. I find cars at peoples request. No need to send money or stupid things like that. No car no cash ever. Simple. I will ship the car to the port and you pick it up with its title keys documents etc, pay the money and drive it away. I have a ultra laster to check counterfeit funds so unreliables dont message me.

Please forward your requests to me and i will find you the best car at the best price.

i am contactable on the telephone office fax and email
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by treasureli: 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2007
kindly send me the options i have with btw 800k - 1m, i'm female, dnt like long cars.
expecting ur reply asap,
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 1:18am On Mar 06, 2007
currently i dont have any cars for sale in that price range i will be having a shipment of vehicles arriving in april of cars that match that range

at the moment i have a mercedes benz 320ml 1999

and i isuzu rodeo 2001

these are for sale at around 3.5mil

i will keep you posted for other vehicles that come in
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 1:34am On Mar 06, 2007
isuzu rodeo for sale 2001 on the ocean now from america. Excellent car full spec first to view will drive away and that is a guarentee. please email me at carlythepsychologist@hotmail.co.uk for futher information
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2007
MERCEDES BENZ ML32O full spec on the ocean now from america. You will not find another car like this. full chrome roll bars and sports trim leather seats air con etc. a full carfax report from america and all the titles and documents with master keys come with the car. every part on this car is mercedes benz. the car can be paid for at the port to ensure it has full authenticity.

the first person to see this car will drive it away. offers around 3.5mil and this is a bargain.

you will not be dissapointed.

own a car that is genuine with all genuine parts never been to nigeria and has one owner since new in the usa. this car drives like a dream and it is in top condition not a mark on the car not even a scratch.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Guardian(m): 4:42pm On Mar 10, 2007
Hi,
read all a bit about your offers. I urgently want to replace my car and i love the Passat 2001 1.8T or 2003,
something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-Volkswagen-Passat-Nice-car-Low-mileage-Great-Price_W0QQitemZ300085828067QQihZ020QQcategoryZ6020QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

DO you have this ? Or can u get me this ? what is your asking price ?

Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by hbrednic: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2007
mungus,you can always google it out or join ebay,another option is giong to carpoint
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 1:23am On Apr 16, 2007
I CAN FIND ANY CAR FOR YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND AGREE A PRICE WITH ME AND THATS IT DONE
EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW CARLYTHEPSYCHOLOGIST@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

IM GENUINE AND REPUTABLE SO FEEL FREE TO MAIL ME

OR CALL MY PHONE 00 44 7868 777 021

THANKS
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by awolumate(m): 10:15am On Apr 20, 2007
@psychology

How much does Dodge Magnum goes for?  full optional.

Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Democrat(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2007
Psychology

Are u in London or the USA?
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by awolumate(m): 12:18am On Apr 21, 2007
@psychology
In Italy but thats an American car!
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by psychology(f): 11:57pm On Apr 21, 2007
i am in london but i have office in america too. I will also be opening a car dealership soon in nigeria. i hope that answers your question.

if you have any specific questions about cars then please email me you will find you get a quicker response as i utilise nairaland as a portal for contacting people that are looking to purchase vehicles

kind regard
carol faniyi
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Wisdomxy(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2007
you sound very genuine,i will get to for a good chat on the car i want.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by seun001(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2007
well,thisi is a good initiative.but i think you could come a little lower for more people to be interested.like a million or 2m will be ok.cheers
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by shey(m): 2:22am On May 31, 2007
if am able to buy a car on ebay can u help me to ship it to nigeria?
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by sultaan(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2007
shey:

if am able to buy a car on ebay can u help me to ship it to Nigeria?

Based on our reputable trade practices, any mention of Nigeria on Ebay gets you blacklisted.If you have a relative or trusted friend, let them get you a car you want and ship it. About $8,000 for a fair car landed in Naija.You have to give your friend the money to get it for you.If you don't have friends you trust, then you know why you can't get it yourself.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Realpoint(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2007
@sultaan,

Good work my guy.Can I get Honda CR-V 1999/2000 plus landing cost in Nigeria at $8000 or Toyota Avalon 1999?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
My mail is ademustay1423@yahoo.co.uk or send your numbr to me so that I can give you a call.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 17, 2007
Realpoint

You cannot get a Honda CRV 1999/2000 with shipment to Nigeria for $8000. I can get you the CRV for N1.8Million shipping included. Or N1.45Million without shipping. I can get you the 1999 Toyota Avalon for N1.45Million also. I have a Toyota Highlander 2004 that looks like new right now in Nigeria for N3.4Million. I also have Nissan Pathfinder 2002 on the way to Nigeria right now for N2.8Million.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2007
Anyone interested in buying cars from America can contact me through this thread. I will get you the car you want at a very reasonable price you can imagine. Trust Me! I see cars on some Nigerian websites for so much money but I can get those cars for anyone and sell those cars N500,000 less than what they sell them in Nigeria. No Doubt!
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Realpoint(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2007
@oaziz44

Thanks alot my guy. I will get in torch with u as soon as my money is up to 1.45mil but for now i have 1.04mil for car.
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Lotachi: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2007
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Adetosin(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2007
My guys,who has a good reliable sedan for around 1 million?Does anyone know where I can get a c class diesel that's very clean?Cheers all!
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by felixweah2: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2007
psychology i will like to do busiess with you if you dont mind send me a mail to felixweah@yahoo.com i live in turkey

felix
Re: Car Exporter I Will Find You The Car You Require At The Best Price by Ibrotawa: 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
Can u get me an Hummar 3 and how much is it .I want to buy . My email is ibfamk@yahoo.Com. Waiting 4 ur reply.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Quest: With Dvd Player: Tokunbo: For Sale: 1.6m / 2005 Range Rover L3, 6 Cylinder, Full Option Needed / Sparkling 2004 Murano Jeep @ Crazy Price @ Banixautos N1.550m 08035376690

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.