Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi (16566 Views)

Festac To Magodo GRA Phase 2 / Please I Need Description On How To Get To Ago Palace Way From Oshodi / Yaba To Magodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by dasrackhor(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please I have test tomorrow and I don't know the direction to the venue. Any help will be appreciated....
Venue: Excellium Consulting
Plot 4, Block B8, CMD/Jubilee Estate Road,
Opposite Second Coming Gas Plant,
Magodo, Lagos.
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Sleekfun: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please use google map and stop disturbing people here .
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by robertwoods334: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
dasrackhor:
Please I have test tomorrow and I don't know the direction to the venue. Any help will be appreciated....
Magodo, Lagos.

Go across the road going island, take a bus going to mowe ibafo, they will drop u at magboro bustup b4 prayer city. Thanks me latter
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by PheezyLee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Get a bus to mile 12 from oshodi, cross to the other side using the pedestrian bridge on getting to mile 12, and get a keke (tricycle) to CMD Magodo .

You can show the keke driver the address on getting there. Good luck in ur test.

4 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by dasrackhor(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
robertwoods334:

Go across the road going island, take a bus going to mowe ibafo, they will drop u at magboro bustup b4 prayer city. Thanks me latter
magboro or magodo sir No mind my question ooooo am really jjc ooooo for dis location ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by deewhydoski(m): 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
robertwoods334:

So it has become a crime for someone to ask of direction na, why are Nigerians like this

1 Like

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by iphunanya(f): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
dasrackhor:
Magodo, Lagos.

From Oshodi oke ( in front of nafdac office) take a bus going to Berger. Drop at toll gate, from there take a bike to your said location. Goodluck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by martyncee(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
mam in the same shoe with dasrackhor, pls which is the correct direction? cos am seeing different things here
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by iphunanya(f): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
martyncee:
mam in the same shoe with dasrackhor, pls which is the correct direction? cos am seeing different things here
Check your thread, I replied already
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by WINDSOW(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Take a bus going to Mowe. Drop @ 7 up. Ask from where u alight where u can get a Maruwa going to the said address.
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by WINDSOW(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
robertwoods334:

He is going to Magodo phase 2 not Magborooooooo!!!!!
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by myrrtle(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
iphunanya:

From Oshodi oke ( in front of nafdac office) take a bus going to Berger. Drop at toll gate, from there take a bike to your said location. Goodluck.
you are not a good person
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by dasrackhor(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
myrrtle:

you are not a good person
is she wrong SirI don't want to miss the place tomao
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by truffle: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
From Oshodi take a bus going to Berger or if u see the ones going to mowe,tel them to stop at secretariat junction,from there take a bike or keke to the venue

1 Like

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by kolaitan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
1. From Oshodi, enter Berger, drop at Secretariat. Ask any body around. Second Coming is less than 5 minutes trek.

2. From Oshodi, enter Ketu - Mile 12, drop at Ketu, cross to the other side. Enter Maruwa going to Secretariat - Otedola, 100 Naira, ask him to drop you at Second Coming.

Just use Second Coming as your land mark.
All the best

2 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by myrrtle(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
dasrackhor:
is she wrong SirI don't want to miss the place tomao

Directions from Oshodi to Magodo

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ogba bus Park
Get Off at: Ogba bus Park
Price: ₦150

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ketu Bus stop
Get Off at: Nepa (Secretariat)

Walk To Magodo Gate 2

and take a keke to your destination
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
myrrtle:

Take a Danfo From: Oshodi Isale Bus stop Heading Toward: Ogba bus Park Get Off at: Ogba bus Park Price: ₦150
Take a Danfo From: Ogba bus Park Heading Toward: Ketu Bus stop Get Off at: Nepa (Secretariat) Price: ₦150
Walk To Magodo Gate 2

don't forget to thank Lara for this

3 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Andy2274: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
myrrtle:

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ogba bus Park
Get Off at: Ogba bus Park

Take a Danfo
Heading Toward: Ketu Bus stop
Get Off at: Nepa (Secretariat)

Walk To Magodo Gate 2

. Abeg stop confusing this guy. What connection does magodo have with ogba? Is that not waste of time and money?

2 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Andy2274:
. Abeg stop confusing this guy. What connection does magodo have with ogba? Is that not waste of time and money?

don't mind him, he copied it from one online app and naively pasted it here!

@op find your way to ketu, when you get to ketu bus stop cross over to the other side and you will see keke going to magodo

4 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Andy2274: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bro there are some reasonable direction above. From oshodi oke take a bus going to Berger toll gate. Drop at secretariat or Nepa bus stop then ask anybody there. You might not even enter bike. Or from oshodi to Berger / toll gate stop at toll gate just walk a little on the road before the pedestrian bridge and take a bike to the address. You can as well go through the ketu direction.Good luck
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by myrrtle(m): 8:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

Don't forget to thank Lara for this
Young man please unfollow me and stop following me from thread to thread to comment on my personal views. I'm no longer comfortable with this.
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
myrrtle:

Young man please unfollow me and stop following me from thread to thread to comment on my personal views. I'm no longer comfortable with this.

grin grin grin
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Ademat7(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is my area OP so let me give u d best direction
1.Oshodi to Berger #200
Drop at Alausa secretariat then cross to the right there is another tarred road beside the Lagos ibadan expressway called CMD road that's where you r going exactly,it is trekable but u b JJC carry bike or napep @#50

1 Like

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by monimekaz(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
From Oshodi tell the bus driver to drop you opposite magodo phase 2. THEN descend the steep hill, you will see Magodo gate.Dont enter Magodo gate ,just turn to your left hand side and walk down. Second Coming filling station is like 5 minutes walk from there. If you are a hustler like me, leg it, but if you be ajebor enter bike.
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by EngrKUNLE(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
call Uber
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:50am On Dec 04, 2017
EngrKUNLE:
call Uber

is everyone that has money for Uber?

3 Likes

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Ademat7(m): 3:22am On Dec 04, 2017
monimekaz:
From Oshodi tell the bus driver to drop you opposite magodo phase 2. THEN descend the steep hill, you will see Magodo gate.Dont enter Magodo gate ,just turn to your left hand side and walk down. Second Coming filling station is like 5 minutes walk from there. If you are a hustler like me, leg it, but if you be ajebor enter bike.
U know magodo has two gate,he might be dropped at shangisha gate...lol wahala part2 mk newbie no go lost o
U sabi d area wella sha
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by dasrackhor(m): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ademat7:
This is my area OP so let me give u d best direction
1.Oshodi to Berger #200
Drop at Alausa secretariat then cross to the right there is another tarred road beside the Lagos ibadan expressway called CMD road that's where you r going exactly,it is trekable but u b JJC carry bike or napep @#50
Thank you all.....Ademat I used ur direction and it really help me in locating d address...Appreciate You all.....

1 Like

Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Pierohandsome: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hope u saw Evans building
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by Ademat7(m): 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
dasrackhor:
Thank you all.....Ademat I used ur direction and it really help me in locating d address...Appreciate You all.....
It's a pleasure bro
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by shgenius123: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2019
IT IS RAINING INCOME PER SECONDS IN RECHARGE AND GET PAID. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AT FIRST. THIS IS AMAZING GUYS. COMMENT INFO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED? Or join me on WhatsApp https:///GREn5sUPJY3CLnQAFPENLX
Re: Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi by omogbaii: 6:54am On May 02, 2019
dasrackhor:
Magodo, Lagos.
how was the interview is the place real

(1) (2) (Reply)

721 persons secured FG employment with fake certificates in six agencies / How Can A Biochemistry Graduate Become A MLS Professional? / N-power To Become Africa’s Largest Post-tertiary Job Scheme, Says Vp Osinbajo At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.