Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa (32255 Views)

Shiite Muslims To Soldiers With AK-47: We Are Ready To Die, Kill Us All / Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa by Referendum50(f): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
euroboy95:
Very stupid soldiers!!!
lol buhari y
Re: Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa by Ten06(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
ATMCARD2:

APC is DEMONIC.......let's ATIKUlate come 2019.
Is it good to replace a demon with another demon? Na only you Atiku go rule
Re: Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa by ATMCARD2(m): 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ten06:

Is it good to replace a demon with another demon? Na only you Atiku go rule
Z-spotted
Re: Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa by Preye1599(m): 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
I wonder ooh...common ex-special adviser wants to raise shoulder with ex-governor and party leader...he got what he bargained for
Ballmer:
I guess the man was sitting down jejely in his house and the soldier attached to Timpre just from nowhere vow to ensure his death ba?
Re: Soldiers With Timpre Sylva APC Hoodlums Attack Man At A Wedding In Bayelsa by cimag: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Under Buhari's govt,soldiers who were trained for external conflict and fight against terrorism now guard APC chieftains.Amaechi moves around with 50 soldiers and 50 SARS making him power drunk.Buhari's Govt is a shame to this country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari: People Blame Me For My Father’s Actions / Oba Oregun's ₦600 Weekly Tax On Shop Owners (Photo) / Moves To Oust Fayose Before May 29 Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.