Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

-- - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / -- (649 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Scam Alert For Successful Candidate For N-power Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

-- by teedollar84: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
--
Re: -- by Tabbaz(m): 12:08am On Jan 30, 2018
teedollar84:
Guys beware of this guy T'Wizzy on whatsapp he has been reported on many WhatsApp group and social media that he scammed prople. I don't believe it until i fell to his trap.

He claims to have Bitcoin after negotiations he asked me to pay first without MM that he is trusted, and after paying her removed and blocked me immediately.

He is on whatsapp with this number +2348103040701

He ripped me 37k

Below is his photo

You were accused of impersonation. Are you really a thief or you have something to say grin

And here you are claiming to have been scammed too grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#Endsar! SARS Officer Slept With My Girl & Dealt With Me Badly- Lautech Student / Transformer Vandal Caught - Graphic / Fuel Scarcity: Transport Fare Drastically Doubles In Benin, Edo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.