Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month (13333 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by 224HITS: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
According to a report by Vanguard, Nigerian singer Burna Boy who was declared wanted by the Lagos State commisioner of police a few weeks back will honour the police invitation when he returns to the country this month.

Burna Boy who has been in the country travelled to Botswana for a concert 3-days ago and a source who spoke to Vanguard said, “Burna Boy is not in the country at the moment, but he’ll definitely be back in December because he has a show in Botswana on the 2nd of December, so he should be around after that date to honour the invitation.”

See more details http://www.224hits.com/burna-boy-to-honour-police-invitation-when-he-returns-to-nigeria-this-month/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by LUGBE: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
How soon
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Yeligray(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Even since this guy said that he would punch pastors, his life became zig zag

Moral lesson; Touch not my prophets and do my anionted no harm.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by princechurchill(m): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
So na Botswana be his second base lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
let this no spoil his xmas package o.

xmas side income

cake baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos download free...check my profile
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Kingsleyuc(m): 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
na small yawa for him.

xmas side income

cake baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos free download...check my profile
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by legaxi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yeligray:
Even since this guy said that he would punch pastors, his life became zig zag

Moral lesson; Touch not my prophets and do my anionted no harm.

How come people still reason like this baffles me. Na wa for you Ooo

22 Likes

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by ladyF(f): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
I laf!!! Even if the guy is guilty, police and bribe are like 5&6.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Adaomalight(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Issorite
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by GraveMan(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Burna Boy Keep Preaching The Gospel Of Weed!
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Sweetcollins: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nigeria police case
What of our overrated billionaire kidnapper case

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by bright007(f): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
OK
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Mufasa27(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Np street of africa cool

The song dey burst my brain smiley

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by NwaAmaikpe: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Burna boy is about to be burnt by SARS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by purem(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Riversides2003(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Doesn’t matter how long he stays out of the country, certainly he shall return on day, even bigger artiste no Dey go on tour for this long.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Eazy08100(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
ladyF:
I laf!!! Even if the guy is guilty, police and bribe are like 5&6.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by SonyObsessed: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
He is not in Botswana, he is in Gabon.
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by coolestchris(m): 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
nice
law and order is a must
check out my design

1 Share

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by oshe11: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dude jst trying to figure out the right AMOUNT

NO BE NAIJA?
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by GraveMan(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mufasa27:
Np street of africa cool
The song dey burst my brain smiley
that jamm iz dope breda, i got it on repeat all day.. streat of africa,

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by free2ryhme: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
If burna like himself make e no show

SARS don dey trend for twitter
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by blackaxe78: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
He just need come pay our Honorable police.

#DatsAll

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Obudupikin: 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Meckzy81(m): 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
When Will This Matter End Sef?
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
So he was in Nigeria before he left to Botswana?
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Lexusgs430: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
I thought they released a press release, stating he already attended?
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by Richardabbey(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
undecided Leave Dis Thief Alone Na
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by vaserd(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Adaomalight:
Issorite
Re: Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month by rawtouch: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
ok na..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh In Land Tussle With Widow / Oluchi Onweagba Orlandi Turns 31 Today / Kcee Poses In Santa Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.