Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? (481 Views)

How Can God Be Jealous Of Anything That He Created? Help Me Understand This Pls / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Where Was God Living Before He Created Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by helinues: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
I have been thinking about this for some time now.. What Was God Doing before He Created the Universe? I would appreciate reference from Bible/Quran..

Thanks
Re: What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by Ekiseme(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
This one is strong,

I'll like to know too.
Re: What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by charlesklaus(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
He was trynna search for ur brain! guess he never found it

Re: What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by helinues: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
charlesklaus:
He was trynna search for ur brain!
guess he never found it

Hmmmmm.. No comment
Re: What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by GodsMopol: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
helinues:
I have been thinking about this for some time now.. What Was God Doing before He Created the Universe? I would appreciate reference from Bible/Quran..

Thanks

Your answers will be answered in Heaven

By the way, are you really gonna be there

Yea, one right here, never mind, but He was thinking of me though

Proverbs 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

8:30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;

8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

The "I" is Jesus Christ

that's the best I can get so far
Re: What Was God Doing Before He Created The Universe? by Nairalane: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, when you get to heaven, ask Him! But if you eventually didn't make it, which I don't pray of, you will still not know it.... Just make heaven, you'll understand it better by and by.........

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Motives Is Right For Giving / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/04/18 / Christian Intercessors Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.