Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? (675 Views)

"Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / What Does Buhari Mean Bybsay He Has Handed Over His Campaign To Tinubu / 4-year-old Daughter Of White Nigerian Does Buhari 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by IsokoPrince: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari and His Handlers Are Just Too Wicked To Be Called humans With Conscience.

on One Hand, boko Haram Has been Defeated On the Other Hand, Nigerians Killed by Boko Are 'SOFT TARGET'.

do you know How many Families of Serving Security personnels that Have been Killed in this Senseless Religious War Called terrorsim.

are the slain Soldiers Also 'SOFT TARGETS'?

Hell is Reserved For Supporters of This Wicked People in Government.
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by DLondonboiy: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Buhari is evil..And I'm very sure he would not want to leave AsoRock after Atiku defeats him..

That's my only worry!!
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by obonujoker(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Buhari is evil..And I'm very sure he would not want to leave AsoRock after Atiku defeats him..

That's my only worry!!

They do not born him well not to leave... even Mugagbe left, who then is Buhari not to leave?? In fact, the legacy GEJ left will make him not consider to hold ground....
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by konoplyanka: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
IsokoPrince:
Buhari and His Handlers Are Just Too Wicked To Be Called humans With Conscience.

on One Hand, boko Haram Has been Defeated On the Other Hand, Nigerians Killed by Boko Are 'SOFT TARGET'.

do you know How many Families of Serving Security personnels that Have been Killed in this Senseless Religious War Called terrorsim.

are the slain Soldiers Also 'SOFT TARGETS'?

Hell is Reserved For Supporters of This Wicked People in Government.

2019 election propaganda just begone in earnest. you are right though, after all that's how APC got to where they are; twisting every word of the ruling party. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
Soft means vulnerable target such as children and women.
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by Ejanla07: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
meaning they re not killing enough
Re: What does Buhari Mean By 'SOFT' Targets ? by dodelight(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please don't mock our president, he can only say whatever his henchmen install in his head. You Know What I Mean!

(1) (Reply)

MINISTER Dalung Ready To Shoot (pict) / How Military Caused Fuel Scarcity – Opadokun / African Union To Probe Nigeria Over Allegations Of Human Rights Abuse By IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.