Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1297790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Olha: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2018
seriously?
intercedertee:
NASU has suspended strike

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
Nazor83:

Hello Bro, I sent you a pm. I need explanation on how to use the hellofax. I want to send a document to WES.

Kindly respond to my pm please.

I'd rather we do this here since it's not a personal stuff.
- Follow THIS LINK to create an account
- Scan your certificate(s)
- On the scan copy, use the typewriter tool to type your WES reference number somewhere at the top. Make it bold enough to be seen at first glance but be careful not to obstruct any information on the certificate
- Save and upload document in the space provided on the hellofax page
- Type in WES fax number and send

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
He/She doesn't even need to type anything on the document. Use the cover page made available on the site. It works well. I used it a coupla times during my time.
mcstan18:

I'd rather we do this here since it's not a personal stuff.
- Follow THIS LINK to create an account
- Scan your certificate(s)
- On the scan copy, use the typewriter tool to type your WES reference number somewhere at the top. Make it bold enough to be seen at first glance but be careful not to obstruct any information on the certificate
- Save and upload document in the space provided on the hellofax page
- Type in WES fax number and send

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 40manlappy: 10:58am On Jan 16, 2018
CannyDoll:
Hello house, please how do I prove my work experience if the company I worked for are not willing to provide a reference letter, I worked as a full time contractor with my incorporated company and was paid through the company. I have work contracts that shows my work hours and pay but does not provide my job role and responsibilities. Please if anyone has experienced same can you help a girl out I am in a bind.

I have not experienced your exact situation but I am privy to a few cases that can provide insights.

Did this company document their inability to give you a reference letter either via email or letter? Can you get them to do this?

Do you have anyone in your HR that can give you a copy of your job description?

Can you get your former supervisor to write the reference letter on your behalf, whether on the company's letterhead or on a plain paper?

Please answer the above questions and let's see; also clarify the bolded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Newmum0615:
He/She doesn't even need to type anything on the document. Use the cover page made available on the site. It works well. I used it a coupla times during my time.

Thanks a lot my people. I will do as advised. god bless you guys. the real Nigerians helping one another.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
mcstan18:

You can pursue EE from anywhere. I think you guys should pursue this now (443 is a sweet score), and maybe later, he pursues the desired masters degree in a Canadian university as a PR. That makes it even easier and cheaper.

You can also decide to go for the UK masters and commence your application afterwards. If you apply now and get a PR before proceeding to the UK, chances are that you may not be able to spend the required number of years/days in Canada that'll qualify you for a Canadian citizenship appli cation. The choice is yours.

Thank you very much

We will start to work on it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Newmum0615:

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Good morning everyone. I would like to inquire if I need to include the statement of account that came with my RSA reference letter. They attached a 6 page statement of account and made reference to it on the letter. However, the letter already states the total sum and other required details in CIC format.
Should I include the whole statement or just the 1st page that also shows the total amount and my personal info? I dont want my POF documents to be too bulky.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Olha:
seriously?

This is good news...thx 4 d update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
Include it.

smileymum:
Good morning everyone. I would like to inquire if I need to include the statement of account that came with my RSA reference letter. They attached a 6 page statement of account and made reference to it on the letter. However, the letter already states the total sum and other required details in CIC format.
Should I include the whole statement or just the 1st page that also shows the total amount and my personal info?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Just saw all your PMs o. Must have been a glitch. I have been off the radar.
happytbaby:
Thank you, I did earlier, maybe it did not get to you. I have tried again.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smileymum: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2018
Oh, Ok. Thanks.
happytbaby:
Include it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hi sleekchic, I was working on this yesterday. Will respond today. The question is, will you be able to get your employer to modify the letter?
For number two, I think it's ok to get the reference letter now. I haven't seen any specific requirement on that but ensure the date is not too far from when you intend to submit.
I received mine 3 days after entering the pool and 1 day before ITA in December. So I think you are fine.

Wow. Modify? I am not sure if they will o. I only did this as my NYSC and they actually did me a 'favor' by giving me this JD. Do you mean it won't cut it?

Thank you so much for this selfless act
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2018
smileymum:
Should I include the whole statement or just the 1st page that also shows the total amount and my personal info? I dont want my POF documents to be too bulky.
Thank you.

Include all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys
Please, apart from tax clearance, what else do i need to submit being self employed? I checked previous threads but couldn't find a list of documents for self employed applicants
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Newmum0615:
@sleekchic:

• Teach students using pre-approved lecture notes, textbooks and other educational materials
• Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
• Administer, mark and correct classwork and homework, give appropriate feedback
• Assess students’ work and maintain records of progress and development and provide extra support when necessary
• Discuss progress of students with the school authorities when necessary
• Prepare students for external examinations through extra lessons
• Prepare and grade tests and examination papers
• Attend parents-teachers meetings and communicate progress of students with parents and guardians
• Attend all staff meetings as well as school and teacher training events
• Participate in and organise physical and health educational activities such as sporting events
• Plan and engage in exercising and sporting practices that are structured for maximum participation of each student
• Counsel students on personal hygiene and health

Wow!!! How did you come up with all these? You are obviously a very intelligent woman. God bless you real good. Just that they won't redo the letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Ok. Then you may go ahead and submit it. It appeared a little similar to the NOC one, to me sha. But it is ok. You may go ahead. Good luck.
sleekchic:

Wow. Modify? I am not sure if they will o. I only did this as my NYSC and they actually did me a 'favor' by giving me this JD. Do you mean it won't cut it?

Thank you so much for this selfless act
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2018
Good morning everyone CC @Newmum0615 cc @Kontagious @40manlappy @Glitteringtar

please i need help finding this NOC I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Technical Projects Supervisor

Description:
Responsible for strengthening the Company’s technical and project performance.
Reducing down times , increasing profitability and ensuring a quality management system is in
place.

Responsibilities include:
 Supervise and assist the project owners to perform jobs within the assigned period
schedule
 Review, verify and approve work orders, work scopes and projects as presented by the
HOD or line managers
 Prepare Tender and Contract documents for works
 Prepare reports of ongoing projects keeping schedule
 Assist in developing and monitoring the Maintenance Management Program
 Assist in the preparation of the annual operating and Capital budgets
 Plan and direct Design Engineers and Technical Engineers working on specific projects
 Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of complex designs
 Oversee product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as
efficiently and effectively as possible
 Evaluate and approve changes that substantially impact the scope, budget or schedule
of a project
 Monitor progress and performance against the project plan and approve scheduled
 Send regular updates on all project using Project Management reporting
 Control quality of material compliance with given standards (API, ASME, etc.)
 Control that all works, either internal or contractors, are performed following and
complying with all HSE standards and policies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Thanks. It's fine. Use what you have. May God grant you favor.
sleekchic:

Wow!!! How did you come up with all these? You are obviously a very intelligent woman. God bless you real good. Just that they won't redo the letter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
I am assuming you are in the construction sector. Am I correct?
nairalandnewbie:
Good morning everyone CC @Newmum0615 cc @Kontagious @40manlappy @Glitteringtar

please i need help finding this NOC I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Technical Projects Supervisor

Description:
Responsible for strengthening the Company’s technical and project performance.
Reducing down times , increasing profitability and ensuring a quality management system is in
place.

Responsibilities include:
 Supervise and assist the project owners to perform jobs within the assigned period
schedule
 Review, verify and approve work orders, work scopes and projects as presented by the
HOD or line managers
 Prepare Tender and Contract documents for works
 Prepare reports of ongoing projects keeping schedule
 Assist in developing and monitoring the Maintenance Management Program
 Assist in the preparation of the annual operating and Capital budgets
 Plan and direct Design Engineers and Technical Engineers working on specific projects
 Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of complex designs
 Oversee product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as
efficiently and effectively as possible
 Evaluate and approve changes that substantially impact the scope, budget or schedule
of a project
 Monitor progress and performance against the project plan and approve scheduled
 Send regular updates on all project using Project Management reporting
 Control quality of material compliance with given standards (API, ASME, etc.)
 Control that all works, either internal or contractors, are performed following and
complying with all HSE standards and policies
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oil and Gas/Engineering.
I checked and found 7202 but i don't know if it sufficient. I await your feedback all the same
Newmum0615:
I am assuming you are in the construction sector. Am I correct?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mosbiod(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
mrsJustveryOkay:
That's how some pipu would miss heaven undecided undecided.

It's stated clearly.

Thanks for the information, I guess the person who asked the question also received that document that you shared.. it is written in plain English, let him/her do as pleased.
Like I said earlier.. I stand to be corrected, as I have not received this document yet nor read it's content until now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CannyDoll: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
I can get an email from them stating they cannot provide a reference letter, I do not know anybody in HR but I know that none of the staff will agree to provide a letter on my behalf as it is a bank in the UK and they are very strict, I can get my accountant to provide all the company bank statements and invoices, my problem now is the job description.

40manlappy:

I have not experienced your exact situation but I am privy to a few cases that can provide insights.

Did this company document their inability to give you a reference letter either via email or letter? Can you get them to do this?

Do you have anyone in your HR that can give you a copy of your job description?

Can you get your former supervisor to write the reference letter on your behalf, whether on the company's letterhead or on a plain paper?

Please answer the above questions and let's see; also clarify the bolded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by abiriba: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Good afternoon house.

please i need help, i have not been able to figure out my NOC. i work as a Business Development Officer.

can someone help me with this please.

Newmom abeg help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
We need your JD. Job titles don't really matter.
abiriba:
Good afternoon house.

please i need help, i have not been able to figure out my NOC. i work as a Business Development Officer.

Newmom abeg help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by agates: 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
abiriba:
Good afternoon house.

Newmom abeg help me out.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't think 7202 is it. My opinion though. Have you checked 0211 or 9212? Your JD shows you are a supervisor.
nairalandnewbie:
Oil and Gas/Engineering.
I checked and found 7202 but i don't know if it sufficient. I await your feedback all the same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice, but let he/she post the JD. Some banks call their marketing/sales staff 'Business Development Officers' when in actual fact they would fall under NOC 6235.
Your job title may fit one NOC title but differ in job duties. @abiriba, please post your JD except you are sure that 4163 matches your JD.
agates:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
No problem, thanks Dear.

I sorted the issue, it was NOC related.

smileymum:
Just saw all your PMs o. Must have been a glitch. I have been off the radar.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tall2ce(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
mcstan18:

I'm sure you do not want to read sarcastic responses to this your question.

Your CGPA doesn't affect anything
For scholarship?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
intercedertee:
NASU has suspended strike

Thats some good news. Apparently my contact in uniport hasnt heard of d suspension. Pls who source of d news?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
If that is your grand total you are more than good to go. Kick start the process then. All the best.

okonja:

I also got to know about this thread few days ago, Am I good to apply with this score below?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.