Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291415 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
I checked my ielts and i was greatful to God.

When i left colonades hotel, i looked back and i said "father in Jesus name, i am not coming back here for a resit" And he heard me that day.

Listening 8.0
Reading 8.5
Writing 7.5
Speaking 7.0

After the speaking test, i felt i fumbled, but I was encouraged by our very own Kontagious.

I faced the ones i was to write later on and the rest is now a testimony.

If you need help on your writing skills, use ieltsmaterials. Com subscribe to their mailing list and you will be sent bi weekly samples of band 8.5 materials
For both writing and speaking test.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Trueigbo: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
optionese:

My sister got 6 in Reading today 9,6,7.5,7 LRSW. She has cried her eyes out . I consoled her and told her to be encouraged by the other marks . I have advised her not to ask for a remark. However if you want to ask for remark you should also re register. Goodluck

Pls can some tell me what is wrong with this result? Assuming the person has a degree, 9yrs experience and the person is 32yrs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Trueigbo: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
optionese:

My sister got 6 in Reading today 9,6,7.5,7 LRSW. She has cried her eyes out . I consoled her and told her to be encouraged by the other marks . I have advised her not to ask for a remark. However if you want to ask for remark you should also re register. Goodluck

Pls can someone tell me what is wrong with this result? Assuming the person has a degree, 9yrs experience and the person is 32yrs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Opecath:
Good day
Please I will like to ask a question aspa the WES credential stuff. Please is there anybody that graduate from adeyemi college of education that is already in Canada or has sent transcript. Please was there any issues concerning adeyemi been affiliated to OAU.
I have attach the picture of the response I got from WES please advice on the next step to do. Thanks

Hello Opecath,

Kindly elaborate on the situation.

1. which institution gave you the transcript?
2. which institution's name id on the degree certificate you sent?
3. Is the affiliation stated on the certificate or statement of result and the transcript?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nirany: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good day E-fam,

Please has anyone that did IELTS in benin seen their results yet? Being refreshing all day, still no results found.......
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emelueobi(f): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
I love your spirit @mcstan18, u will definitely pass the next ielts in flying colour, u will get your copr speedily this year.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ITABABE: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
GlitteringStar:

It is well. Have you ordered your GCMS notes?
ordered . Yet to receive
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
I'm officially confused grin
How is mcstan18's result not a fantastic one?

What's the minimum score (or recommended score) for express entry?
@Glitteringstar
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcstan18:

My people, I waited so long for the results to be released before going in for a budget presentation. In fact, the thought of the results kept me cold all through the session so much that at a time, the CEO asked someone to put off the AC because he felt it was too cold for me. Him no know sey na IELTS result anxiety dey shake my body grin grin.

Anyway, I wrapped up a while ago and the first thing was to check the much awaited result. LRWS: 7.5,9,8,8.5. Even though this was better than the previous, 'L' somehow contrived to throw a spanner in the works yet again. By my assessment, I did pretty well in the listening test of January 6 that I expected nothing short of an 8. Well, it didn't quite happen as expected but as the saying goes, "winners never quit". I logged on to the BC site and registered for the next available test here in Lagos. Perhaps my early morning (Fast and Furious) drive to Ibadan that day might have affected my concentration levels, I can't tell. I shall be back again but with good news. There's no room for letting up

Thanks GlitteringStar and Mosbiod for checking. We go finally make am for this Canny journey

Oh dear! It is well...
I looked forward to your score as well. I'm sure you'll ace it.
Hv u put in this your score and seen how far its taken your CRS score?
Oga mcstan, don't you have over 430 now?
You want that 460 CRS score by fire abi? Lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opecath: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good day
Please I will like to ask a question aspa the WES credential stuff. Please is there anybody that graduate from adeyemi college of education that is already in Canada or has sent transcript. Please was there any issues concerning adeyemi been affiliated to OAU.
I have attach the picture of the response I got from WES please advice on the next step to do. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
ITABABE:
ordered . Yet to receive

Okay. I wish you the best! kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Opecath: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nazor83:

Hello Opecath,

Kindly elaborate on the situation.

1. which institution gave you the transcript?
2. which institution's name id on the degree certificate you sent?
3. Is the affiliation stated on the certificate or statement of result and the transcript?
It was adeyemi college of education that gave me the transcript
Bothe adeyemi name and oau is on my certificate
The 2 names iis on the certificate and the statement of reault
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Trueigbo:

Pls can someone tell me what is wrong with this result? Assuming the person has a degree, 9yrs experience and the person is 32yrs
9 years experience doesn't matter. You max out @3 years. What's wrong with that is the Reading score.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
sugah:
I'm officially confused grin
How is mcstan18's result not a fantastic one?

What's the minimum score (or recommended score) for express entry?

You need to have at least
8,7,7,7 in L, R, S, W respectively

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
flosk:

You need to have at least
8,7,7,7 in L, R, S, W respectively
Oh I see. Thanks. It means I passed too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talltosyne: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
sugah:

Oh I see. Thanks. It means I passed too

Well-done sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
talltosyne:

Well-done sis.
Teamie you are here too? grin Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nanaghano: 9:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hello guys.. congrats to all who aced their test and to other's please don't be discouraged.
has anyone who wrote in enugu seen their result? been refreshing all day.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ribaby(f): 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=mcstan18 post=64344399]

[color=#000099]My people, I waited so long for the results to be released before going in for a budget presentation. In fact, the thought of the results kept me cold all through the session so much that at a time, the

Anyway, I wrapped up a while ago and the first thing was to check the much awaited result. LRWS: 7.5,9,8,8.5. Even though this was better than the previous, 'L' somehow contrived to throw a spanner in the works yet again. By my assessment, I did pretty well in the listening test of January 6 that I expected nothing short of an 8. Well, it didn't quite happen as expected but as the saying goes, "winners never quit". I logged on to the BC site and registered for the next available test here in Lagos. Perhaps my early morning (Fast and Furious) drive to Ibadan that day might have affected my concentration levels, I can't tell. I shall be back again but with good news. There's no room for letting up.

At this rate your next score will be fantastic. All the best in your next and last Ielts.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcstan18:

My people, I waited so long for the results to be released before going in for a budget presentation. In fact, the thought of the results kept me cold all through the session so much that at a time, the CEO asked someone to put off the AC because he felt it was too cold for me. Him no know sey na IELTS result anxiety dey shake my body grin grin.

Anyway, I wrapped up a while ago and the first thing was to check the much awaited result. LRWS: 7.5,9,8,8.5. Even though this was better than the previous, 'L' somehow contrived to throw a spanner in the works yet again. By my assessment, I did pretty well in the listening test of January 6 that I expected nothing short of an 8. Well, it didn't quite happen as expected but as the saying goes, "winners never quit". I logged on to the BC site and registered for the next available test here in Lagos. Perhaps my early morning (Fast and Furious) drive to Ibadan that day might have affected my concentration levels, I can't tell. I shall be back again but with good news. There's no room for letting up

Thanks GlitteringStar and Mosbiod for checking. We go finally make am for this Canny journey
Awww, would have been such a sweet result, BC gat no chill cry, fire again bro it will definitely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congrats to all dat got their desired scores @ d last ielts. And to doz dat didn't, Neva give up.

I like to know plz, are head phones used in all BC Lagos centers?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Obi1conte: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
mcstan18:

Hello bro...being following ur story here. I dont know what 2 say other than....be strong .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mcstan18 better luck with your next.

My score:
L: 8
R: 8
W: 7
S: 7.5
My headset stopped working right in the middle of my listening test and I din't notice until I saw people turning their pages. I had to smack it to get it working again but I had obviously missed some secs..so I was expecting a 7ish.
Reading...I was expecting a 9.... angry
Writing.. I got what I expected.. I ran out of time hence dint conclude my essay.
Speaking..I babbled quite a lot.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by talltosyne: 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
sugah:

Teamie you are here too? grin Thanks

I am here ooo. Just that hubby is not cooperating. We wanted to start 2years, he said I should hold dt he wans to complete council exam. Now he is a registered Architect, make we start, he said he wants to do PhD. The thing just tire me ooooo

Congratulations

How is Ayomide?

Itssettled3. How market

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mrstender: 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thanks every one grin
cc:@Newmum0615 @GlitteringStar .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sugah: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
@talltosyne
My dh too dey do like NEPA. He definitely doesn't want to relocate so we are doing this 'just in case naija scatters' grin
Ayomide is fine, how's Josh?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Marc0110(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
nirany:
Good day E-fam,

Please has anyone that did IELTS in benin seen their results yet? Being refreshing all day, still no results found.......

Exactly, same here. I wonder what has been delaying the result. I have checking it since 2 am today
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Uzoreen: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Omo, when i hear the bolded, the only thing that rings on my head is 68k debit alert. It will end in praise for us all.

Sugaro:
Awww, would have been such a sweet result, BC gat no chill cry, fire again bro it will definitely end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fabmummy: 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
talltosyne:

Well-done sis.

Been ages dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice. Thanks. I hope it's tied to a savings account.
Don't want the stress of opening a current account.
Iumezinwa1:

i made payment of c$2250 on 28th December it went thru with access bank card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sistaj: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
congrats to all who got desired scores.For those who didn't, it is not over until it is over.Eyes remain on the prize. @mcstan18 @4wearegreat do not despair one bit.Make sure you score at least 39 or 40 in all your practice tests.Do as much as you can in the period before you write again.Wish everyone best of luck and to those writing tomorrow, you are in my prayers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.