Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1299274 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
Guitarlife:

I have confirmed. We do not use payroll admin. Will statement of staff account suffice ?

Print your statement of account, highlighting the monthly salary payments. I did that for my Ontario application when they requested pay stubs for my former employment and I didn’t have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hi seniors,

Pls I am the principal applicant and would like to move my husband's work history to his personal history.

How do I do this please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by xtosync: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Uniben PG transcript cost 5k for local address and 10k to foreign address (e.g WES). This was the cost as at January 2017. The NASU... strike has placed all activity on pause. As for contact, sorry I don't.
Obyroli:

please do you have a contact and how much did it cost .Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
JESUSisable:
Hi seniors,

Pls I am the principal applicant and would like to move my husband's work history to his personal history.

How do I do this please.

Use Toyota Hilux grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
W I C K E D.... Lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin
Canadianfly:

Use Hilux
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lol sorry oh Jesusisable. Na just joke grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Canadianfly:

Use Toyota Hilux grin

Abeg Canadafly, which way be this way na. Pls answer na, am on the hot seat oh
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Canadianfly: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
JESUSisable:

Abeg Canadafly, which way be this way na. Pls answer na, am on the hot seat oh

Lmao. No mind me na joke grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
Canadianfly:

Lmao. No mind me na joke grin

oya na answer abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
Delete everything in work history. Go to personal history and fill the information there.

JESUSisable:

oya na answer abeg
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
smslive2:
Check the recycle bin na or thrash folder!

Thanks sir/ma.
Ahhhhh! God bless u.
i actually did look thru but did not find where d trash is. I was not thinking clearly.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
happytbaby:

Delete everything in work history. Go to personal history and fill the information there.

okay, so when asked if he has work history should I click NO? I ticked yes when I was filling my express entry profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Seyitorl2: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2018
ysteph:
Simple. go to trash and restore it back to inbox.

Thanks you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2018
For folks that have already passed ielts, how did y''all manage to score above 7 in the READING part? I'm finding it difficult to score above half in the CAMBRIDGE practice TEST.

Pls, pls pls help a brother out.

@NEWMUM, @40MAN, @GL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mydeeeee: 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Thanks bro
bababode825:
I have responded to your email.

All da best

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beckycute1: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
My people... I'm on CRS 438 ...
Is it best to chill and wait for ITA or I go the OINP route
I just got the NOI

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ronnie1984(f): 8:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hi... I got aor on the 9th of Jan only for me to receive a mail on the 24th saying my application was cancelled for incomplete documents. The document highlighted was my daughters bio data page on her passport. I raised a cse and an loe and on the same day. On the 25th I got a mail saying my account has been updated and I should check my page. I have checked but it still reads cancelled. Does the update mean they are going to going to changed my status? Please someone who has more knowledge should help me let BP not come and kill my enemy

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
barbz06:
4164 has immigration consultant on the list of titles but you need to compare your duties with what is published there

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
beckycute1:
I just got the NOI

Decision is yours but because no one knows when the scores will drop, I would grab the NOI if I were you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
No need to rush and accept the ONIP for now. You have 30days to accept the nomination which covers like 2 draws. After the two draws, if the crs does not drop you can accept the nomination say on the third week. After you accept you still have 45days to submit your application, so you have some time line to play with concerning the ONIP. Either way you aint loosing. But dont be in a hurry to give Ontario $1500.

My 2cents

SV

beckycute1:
I just got the NOI

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by koonlay5: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
lol... Jisos grin grin grin grin

Canadianfly:

Use Toyota Hilux grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
my people, good evening.

Please I have a question - Lawyers, when filling the Study and Language section of the application Forms, do I need to declare law school studies even though I don't have an ECA for it?

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newmum0615:
Hmm. This your JD is looking like 1122 sha. Still searching. I never forget.

Thank you very much for your response. I have had a look at it and i can see the quality term in that NOC. I hope you don't mind. I pmed you. I don't wish to spam this thread by going on and on about this job description.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
beckycute1:
I just got the NOI
I think there is a time limit to NOI, may be you should observe the trend of Crs and accept if it doesn't fall plus close to expiration while gathering your documents

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by optionese: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ethelia:
my people, good evening.

Please I have a question - Lawyers, when filling the Study and Language section of the application Forms, do I need to declare law school studies even though I don't have an ECA for it?

Thank you
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 1mlo: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
No one say shit to the shit I post. Okay Imma continue reading

1mlo:
For folks that have already passed ielts, how did y''all manage to score above 7 in the READING part? I'm finding it difficult to score above half in the CAMBRIDGE practice TEST.

Pls, pls pls help a brother out.

@NEWMUM, @40MAN, @GL
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by JESUSisable: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please my people, I'm currently filling my application but am experiencing some challenge with PERSONAL HISTORY. I filled all my activities educational and employment since 2009 till date but each time I click submit it loads the page and says CONTINUE FORM.

What do i do pls?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Oopsy(f): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
In a bid to encourage myself, I thought I could also encourage some one else...

There are always waiting times in life and in this journey that has brought us together, it is inevitable. One person is waiting for NASU strike to be called off, another is waiting for WES to just act fast. One person can't wait for IELTS result to be out, another is patiently counting down to 10 weeks for EOR. One person is waiting for ITA, another is checking updates everyday for PPR. And guess what, someone is calling Accra during his/her morning devotion just for PUM!!!

It wouldn't end here, even in Canny Land, there will be wait times... times that will test your patience. The truth is, no matter what you are waiting for, keep hope alive and never remove your eyes from the prize! As you desire it, work towards it and wait for it, it will surely come to pass!

May God give us the strength to stand and not faint, even in our waiting times!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IykeD(m): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
JESUSisable:
Please my people, I'm currently filling my application but am experiencing some challenge with PERSONAL HISTORY. I filled all my activities educational and employment since 2009 till date but each time I click submit it loads the page and says CONTINUE FORM.

What do i do pls?

Start from 2007 or 8. I think it should be last 10 years or from age 18, whichever comes first.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adewumz: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hey people, I have a question regarding pof. My mum is providing my funds. I am a signatory to her account. I would like to know if I should just leave the money in her account and have the bank write a letter, identifying me as a signatory. Or should I just have it transferred to my personal account. Please advise. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 27, 2018
1mlo:
No one say shit to the shit I post. Okay Imma continue reading

pls oo, new in d Aoz ,pls ao much is d language test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sleekchic(f): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2018
adewumz:
Hey people, I have a question regarding pof. My mum is providing my funds. I am a signatory to her account. I would like to know if I should just leave the money in her account and have the bank write a letter, identifying me as a signatory. Or should I just have it transferred to my personal account. Please advise. Thank you.

Better to have the funds in an account with your name. Have her transfer the money to you and please get a gift deed to buttress that. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.