Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296093 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by emafav: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2018
FUTA Biko release my transcript............................

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2018
ehix89:
Hello kind-hearted E-Family in Canny struggle. I'm in dare need of a contact person in UNIBEN that can help me with verifying WES' Mail. This is quite urgent as i've been in this process since August 2017. Your response will be highly appreciated.

shocked
Eya, I wish I could help cry. My contact there just landed in Canada few weeks ago grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by CheekyGirl: 7:03am On Mar 29, 2018
PM me. I know a guy...

emmy9500:
hello e-fam
i've applied for unilag transcript since 18-12-17 and ave not gotten any reply from them is there any one who can help me here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 7:09am On Mar 29, 2018
I have heard that they verify only certificate sometimes. You can get the school respond to their mail and see how it goes or you can call their attention too it if you want. It all depends on you.

gaggle:
Hi everyone, please I am having a little bit of confusion here. I registered for wes and scanned a copy of my certificate via hellofax some days back but I am still in the process of sending my transcript to them. I am surprised to get this mail this morning :-
"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to University of Port Harcourt for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Please wat could they possibly be evaluating?...Just the certificate? . Should I now just work on sending a verification to wes or what? When the school replies to wes verification mail do they include another copy of the certificate and transcript . Please anyone with similar experience let me know.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by bourg: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2018
yes they can
cochtrane:

Can they issue you a transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ehix89(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Ethelia:

shocked
Eya, I wish I could help cry. My contact there just landed in Canada few weeks ago grin
Thanks very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2018
I will advise you get the school to respond to the verification request, i've read of similar occurrence. Send you transcript to them none the less and expect your ECA soon. All the best.
gaggle:
Hi everyone, please I am having a little bit of confusion here. I registered for wes and scanned a copy of my certificate via hellofax some days back but I am still in the process of sending my transcript to them. I am surprised to get this mail this morning :-
"This is to advise you that photocopies of your documents have been sent to University of Port Harcourt for verification and that your file has been placed on hold until we receive their written response. If we do not receive a response from them within seven weeks, we will automatically send another request. There is nothing that you need to do."

Please wat could they possibly be evaluating?...Just the certificate? . Should I now just work on sending a verification to wes or what? When the school replies to wes verification mail do they include another copy of the certificate and transcript . Please anyone with similar experience let me know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2018
CIC finally confirmed receipt of RPRF we paid over 3 weeks ago after countless mails and inquiries.

They should just do fast and answer us before part 4 of this thread starts

..LET PPR MAILS START FALLING!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 3greatnations: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2018
Please can I use academic ielts for my application .the course is law.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by 3greatnations: 9:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Ethelia:
Marking present on page 500 grin grin

Hi ethelia was wondering did you study law.can I use academic ielts for my application.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2018
nope it has to be general test

3greatnations:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Ethelia(f): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2018
3greatnations:

If you want to apply under express entry, your IELTS has to be general and not academic. Yes I'm a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Senorita123(f): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations to all PPR recipients and I wish those expecting the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2018
balogunsam:
CIC finally confirmed receipt of RPRF we paid over 3 weeks ago after countless mails and inquiries.

They should just do fast and answer us before part 4 of this thread starts

..LET PPR MAILS START FALLING!

This is one and enough reason it is advisable to pay RPRF upfront. My man would've announced his PPR since o. Let me sha congratulate you in advance.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2018
kiss kiss kiss
careerwoman:

Hello birthday mate. kiss Nice to know I have a bday mate as amazing as you. cheesy
Issa silent reader; currently on hashtag team get eligible by acquiring one year work experience first. Oya back to hibernation mode. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by adeyemisa: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi people,
I'm new here. We have a baby after our application was submitted. Application being processed in London. After informing them of the arrival of the baby, I got the mail below. The issue is I don't know how to make payments and I could not get the forms. I have completed the medical for the baby.
Please advise.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

·         processing fee for your child (if accompanying you to Canada)

·         your child’s birth certificate

·         copy of your child’s valid passport

·         4 recent photographs of your child

·         updated IMM0008 Generic for yourself and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse.

·         a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your child ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required. All documents must be sent by mail.

Your child must undergo a medical examination. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependents must undergo medical examinations.

Application forms and photo specifications are available on our Web site here.

Please note that the eligibility of new dependents will be assessed by the visa officer.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant at the mailing address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

Yours sincerely,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thank God for UNN online transcripts service; paid for transcripts on Thursday March 22, our transcripts are already in ONTARIO to be delivered to WES on Monday April 02 (my Birthday) smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by njbybrthnly: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello house, hope everyone is having a good day. I've decided to try and learn french to pass the time as I'm waiting for CRS scores to drop...and possibly even take the TEF. Does anyone know of any resources I can use (preferably online)?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
njbybrthnly:
Hello house, hope everyone is having a good day. I've decided to try and learn french to pass the time as I'm waiting for CRS scores to drop...and possibly even take the TEF. Does anyone know of any resources I can use (preferably online)?

Thats the spirit..Team increase CRS score in any legit way possible

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sunvick(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Try Duolingo. its an app you can download.

njbybrthnly:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
adeyemisa:
Hi people,
I'm new here. We have a baby after our application was submitted. Application being processed in London. After informing them of the arrival of the baby, I got the mail below. The issue is I don't know how to make payments and I could not get the forms. I have completed the medical for the baby.
Please advise.

A new dependent can be added during the processing of an application. You must submit a new application form including this new dependent on the applicant’s form for permanent resident.

In order to add the child to an application for permanent residence at this office, we require the following documents:

Please find below

https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/ols/register.do

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008DEPENU.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

Congrats on the new born

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fanyeofori: 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good day my e fam.

Just wondering on sth I came across. Is it true dat ielts grading for listening is different from that of reading?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ojbabe: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
cc: Jolao please share the info here as others coming on board the process will benefit.
Fanyeofori:
Y don't u just share d good news here for all (both current and potential candidates)to benefit from?!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by jamesgordon: 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Obi1conte:
Ontario selects Express Entry candidates with CRS scores as low as 351
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/03/ontario-selects-express-entry-candidates-with-crs-scores-as-low-as-351-0310408.html/amp?site=tw&cat=org&__twitter_impression=true

Great news! Brings hope for aspiring candidates
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by mcstan18(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
I wish to rant a bit please...

See people trekking like Israelites in Lagos since yesterday because of a president's visit. One aged woman among others that I gave a lift said she had trekked the equivalent of 12km to get home last night. That's about the length of third mainland bridge that a quinquagenerian traversed on foot because of one man. I'm sure there were others in worse situations but I could only do so much.

Today, businesses have been forced to a halt without recourse to the daily struggles of these business owners. I struggle to understand where we are headed as a country, but I sure know it's not a forward/upward movement. I cannot paint a picture in my head of New York getting shut down because DT is coming to town or Lyon roads closed because Emmanuel Macron wants to attend a Mayor's birthday. It is well with Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hello guys, please if I decide to get married post COPR prelanding to add my spouse, must it be Ikoyi registry ? Cant the wedding be done in any other recognised registry in another state ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nazor83: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
To Restore the Dignity of Man.
That is encouraging. God bless Nigeria.

ArcUgo:
Thank God for UNN online transcripts service; paid for transcripts on Thursday March 22, our transcripts are already in ONTARIO to be delivered to WES on Monday April 02 (my Birthday) smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Why would you want to marry post-COPR? Is it not better to do that before COPR?
Guitarlife:
Hello guys, please if I decide to get married post COPR prelanding to add my spouse, must it be Ikoyi registry ? Cant the wedding be done in any other recognised registry in another state ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2018

Fanyeofori:
Good day my e fam.

Just wondering on sth I came across. Is it true dat ielts grading for listening is different from that of reading?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
smslive2:

My fiance is abroad, she can only get the chance to come back to naija after COPR but before landing.
People have been doing it just wanna know if Ikoyi is the only recognised registry or they will recognise other registries too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
other registries are recognized once its approved by the govt. i dont think you have a problem with that. ikoyi just gat the big name among others

Guitarlife:

My fiance is abroad, she can only get the chance to come back to naija after COPR but before landing.
People have been doing it just wanna know if Ikoyi is the only recognised registry or they will recognise other registries too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ghuzy01: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
smslive2:
Please when is the right time to do a registry wedding after ita.is it after the submission of application?

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.