Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1295790 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Walegy: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Boss, If I understand you very well, you mean I can go ahead and apply to those 2 provinces and immediately am nominated in 1, I cancel/withdraw the other , right?
smslive2:
Nothing do you... as long as you have not been nominated yet!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Talkingboy: 3:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Lufthansa post=66396083]House! How do I claim point for work experience where I get paid in cash. I can always secure a reference letter but there is neither a bank statement nor pay slip to show for remuneration as we get paid in cash.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Lufthansa post=66396083]House! How do I claim point for work experience where I get paid in cash. I can always secure a reference letter but there is neither a bank statement nor pay slip to show for remuneration as we get paid in cash.]

Senior colleague ke?
I think a reference letter stating it JD and how much u earn per annum would suffice. They could be nice enough to include the fact that you were paid in cash. You can also attach an LOE.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by vascey(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Is the programme affiliated with any University? Check before you dash WES money.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
That is exactly my opinion and i believe thats the way it should be. I dont think you can have 2 active nomination from different provinces.
Walegy:
Boss, If I understand you very well, you mean I can go ahead and apply to those 2 provinces and immediately am nominated in 1, I cancel/withdraw the other , right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Livy2018: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Thanks for this sir.
smslive2:
You can get IELTS materials from HERE... Click to Download

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Temas: 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
sthillz:
So I got a feedback from my contact in Cyprus

He can confirm that there is no way to get PCC unless the person is physically in Cyprus to get it done.
So bad for this "country" called TRNC.

I also got this response from their USA representative
"Our area of responsibility is the USA. We are not able to process your application.

Please try contacting your former University for their assistance". i have contacted my school international office and student services on several occasions they too couldn't help. God help us ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by subzero007: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alright dear, I have already paid and commenced processing of transcripts and council stuff. But what equivalence was summarized for the person that had RN and RPN? Thanks

vickyehi:

Like I said I haven't seen anyone. The colleague whose advice I am sticking to, did assessment for RN and RPN (psych). So my hope is that RM is a longer programme if length is gonna be the issue. So u can as well wait till I have a concrete proof , that's if you dont wanna join my leap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
smslive2:
You can get IELTS materials from HERE... Click to Download

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Blackbuddy: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Talkingboy post=66400317][/quote]

Hi, if you can get the reference letter stating you were paid in cash, you can add your bank statement showing deposit of some of the funds as the review officer will assume that you don't keep the cash salary in your mattress. So even if the periodic deposits will not equal the cash you receive, at least, it evidences something is periodically coming in. That is the same tactic employed by others who were working on cash basis and it worked for them. They also included tax clearance certificates per their income so if you have these, it helps your application to mention/include them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elfmannisback:

I hope u read where I said government recognized.. U showed only d affidavit.. Show us d marriage certificate.

The declaration of marriage is a govt document recognising the validity pf his marriage. It's relationship to marriage certificate is just like NPC attestation of birth and birth certificate.
Cc jelmusboy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Fameli: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
i have look through my acct statement nothing from WES
smslive2:
Check your account transactions very well... Its very possible, you have spent the money before it cleared in your account grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
I do not think being paid in cash is a dealbreaker (as someone mentioned earlier). However, I would advise that you get it clearly stated in your reference letter, which must be in IRCC's format, that this was the case. In addition, I would also add an LOE (like the one @GlitteringStar just shared) explaining this and include other proof such as work ID card, work email correspondence etc that can show you worked there. Even if you cannot provide the aforementioned, it is still not a problem, I think. You will just need to use only your reference letter in IRCC format, and then start with the fasting and prayers after AOR. I also think it might help your case if more than one person from that workplace signs your reference letter (this is just what i would do, personally so please do not take it as the gospel). [quote author=Lufthansa post=66396083]House! How do I claim point for work experience where I get paid in cash. I can always secure a reference letter but there is neither a bank statement nor pay slip to show for remuneration as we get paid in cash.

Senior colleagues in the house, please advice on how to go about this. Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mummydd: 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello all. Pls I want to start the EE process but my only concern is about the status of my test result for hepatitis B. The initial test indicated positive but when I went for the antibody/antigen test it came out negative, this means am a carrier of the virus but won't transmit to someone else. Does testing positive make one fail the medical test? I will appreciate someone with such experience, you can pchat me pls...
I don't want to start then be told I didn't pass the medical after spending money. Thanks all...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Eraytee: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
to affirm what u posted, Actually I was fortunate to follow a newbie to the the police headquarters in lefkosa today for part of his residency processes, I asked about the PCC, you cant collect it without the presence of the person. was just reading through the thread before I saw this post. if anyone have further inquiry about it, u can PM me.

sthillz:
So I got a feedback from my contact in Cyprus

He can confirm that there is no way to get PCC unless the person is physically in Cyprus to get it done.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mummydd:
Hello all. Pls I want to start the EE process but my only concern is about the status of my test result for hepatitis B. The initial test indicated positive but when I went for the antibody/antigen test it came out negative, this means am a carrier of the virus but won't transmit to someone else. Does testing positive make one fail the medical test? I will appreciate someone with such experience, you can pchat me pls...
I don't want to start then be told I didn't pass the medical after spending money. Thanks all...

My friend had exactly same but for student visa. Needless to say he’s in Canada and enjoying himself greatly. Just pray God will do it for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello house,

Please I need your advise. My CARD is 470 so I'm expected ITA next week if there's a draw. Problem is my registry is next week Thursday, question is should I put the application on hold till after my wedding so I can add my spouse, or I should receive ITA, in that case how will I add my spouse ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello house,

Please I need your advise. My CRS is 470 so I'm expecting ITA next week if there's a draw. Problem is my registry is next week Thursday, question is should I put the application on hold till after my wedding so I can add my spouse, or I should receive ITA, in that case how will I add my spouse ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Mummydd: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
[color=#000000][/color]Thanks for the response. I appreciate.

My friend had exactly same but for student visa. Needless to say he’s in Canada and enjoying himself greatly. Just pray God will do it for you. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Elle78: 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations on your ppr @linuslynx.
Please I'd like to contact you via pm. I need help with a contact for the notarization of the reference letter and vetting the reference. The person I contacted is billing me seriously. Also, what kind of work mails can one add to the documents submitted that will not breach confidentiality. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Dotcman post=66404197]Hello house,

Please I need your advise. My CRS is 470 so I'm expecting ITA next week if there's a draw. Problem is my registry is next week Thursday, question is should I put the application on hold till after my wedding so I can add my spouse, or I should receive ITA, in that case how will I add my spouse ASAP.[/quote why not wait till u apply ie after AOR before u go for the registry? That way ur score won't be affected, although with addition of ur spouse ur score may still be high enough to fetch u ITA in no time.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hello Eraytee,

I tried to send you a message but I was only able to send the unedited message of ".... is trying to contact you.

I have been trying to get the report but it's been very difficult.

Please assist.

Eraytee:
to affirm what u posted, Actually I was fortunate to follow a newbie to the the police headquarters in lefkosa today for part of his residency processes, I asked about the PCC, you cant collect it without the presence of the person. was just reading through the thread before I saw this post. if anyone have further inquiry about it, u can PM me.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Sugaro: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Elle78:
Congratulations on your ppr @linuslynx.
Please I'd like to contact you via pm. I need help with a contact for the notarization of the reference letter and vetting the reference. The person I contacted is billing me seriously. Also, what kind of work mails can one add to the documents submitted that will not breach confidentiality. Thanks.
why do you want to notarize your reference letter? I think that's a little overdoing # myopiniontho#a reference letter in cic format is the required document. Other things are just additional

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
unusualfavour:

Well, in my defence they never made it compulsory to use the mailing address of one's country of residence plus I get to save more using the foreign one so I gave it a shot. Thanks for the idea of the letter even though it came in form of a jab but I think I might pass on this one and look forward to PPR.
Anything, buddy.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Flaj:

The declaration of marriage is a govt document recognising the validity pf his marriage. It's relationship to marriage certificate is just like NPC attestation of birth and birth certificate.
Cc jelmusboy
If it has worked for u, no wahala.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Walegy:
Hello All,
Please I just applied for Manitoba nomination and I want to apply to another province for nomination like Ontario. Pls is it possible to apply to 2 provinces for nomination at the same time?
Abeg oh.. No close relative and later a friend oh.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
subzero007:
Alright dear, I have already paid and commenced processing of transcripts and council stuff. But what equivalence was summarized for the person that had RN and RPN? Thanks
Bụ

I think what ICAS evaluated that other guy's is equivalent to two or more certificates, degrees or diplomas because he got three years diploma separately on both RN and RM. If IQAS does the same as ICAS, u are good. I believe the guy's RN and RPN got him two or more certificates.... Points, too. Just wait

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dotcman: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Sugaro post=66405251][/quote]

Ok, Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ken4jj(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg ooo, make una no vex ooo.

How can i notarize gift deed? Will i just walk into any court (State or federal high court) and ask to notarize the document? Or is there any procedure for it? Secondly, is it the person giving me the gift will notarize it or i, the receiver will do it? How much is it? Abeg make una help me explain, i never near court premises before.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by caseynewnn: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
ken4jj:

How can i notarize gift deed? Will i just walk into any court (State or federal high court) and ask to notarize the document? Or is there any procedure for it? Secondly, is it the person giving me the gift will notarize it or i, the receiver will do it? How much is it? Abeg make una help me explain, i never near court premises before.
simple.aruund d court u will c people who will call u to do affidavit,just walk up to them n tel them u wanna not arise a document.there is always a notary public lawyer around.u can prepare d document n notarise ur self.should b more than 2k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
ken4jj:

Type it yourself, get a sample online and sign the necessary places and take it to d court. In the Lagos Island, free those boys with N1, 000 and go ur way.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by subzero007: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sounds good, people actually recommended IQAS from a Facebook group I belong to. If they can give her 3 years certificate/Diploma and 1 and half year certificate/diploma, then that would be great.

Elfmannisback:

I think what ICAS evaluated that other guy's is equivalent to two certificates, degrees or diplomas because he got three years diploma separately on both RN and RM. If IQAS does the same as ICAS, u are good. I believe the guy's RN and RPN got him two certificates.... Points, too. Just wait

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.