Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1296244 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 8:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Lol.
ysteph:
unstoppable1....stop it.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rukaiya(f): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
meadeh77:
Good day house, please I need advice from all the gurus��. I have done my ielts n I scored 9inR,8in L, 7:5in W and 7.0in S. I have 407 in the pool. Am 27, I hv only BSc n 4years working experience. Please what can I do to improve my score, because registering for masters will take another 2years. Thanks.

With the credentials you stated above, you can get 441 by improving your IELTS. You'll need at least 8.5L and 7.5 in speaking, assuming your reading and writing stays the same.
You can also register for a post graduate course as OP suggested, but if I were in your shoes I'll go with the first option. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by dane15: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2018
E don tay wey I hear PPR Announcement o!

May we hear at least one this week in Jesus name.

#Itshallendinpraiseforeveryone

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tolfa(m): 9:22am On Apr 05, 2018
success to IELTS candidates this weekend @vickyehi and maybe the silent readers too...

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Abi na.
Some people will soon start asking how to buy air ticket, or board a plane to Canada or how to exit a plane when it lands.

Newmum0615:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTICE

This is to inform you about an important OINP update to be announced on www.ontarioimmigration.ca in the week of April 2, 2018.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2018
increasing IELTS score won't give him/her 441.
Use the CRS calculator properly.

rukaiya:

With the credentials you stated above, you can get 441 by improving your IELTS. You'll need at least 8.5L and 7.5 in speaking, assuming your reading and writing stays the same.
You can also register for a post graduate course as OP suggested, but if I were in your shoes I'll go with the first option. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Dannyko: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Fameli:
Thanks i think that is the case, please update me if he eventually gets a solution
He got a mail this morning with the following remark:
"Due to the age of your payment (2014), you will be sent a refund check in 2-3 weeks. Please allow time for delivery."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by flosk: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2018
einsteino:

Please any idea of how much it cost, i mean their typical tuition fees etc.

Around 40k to apply and get set up for first semester. You gan go to their site or search google or even nairaland for more information
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Greetings everyone, please i have a question. I want to register for a PGD with NOUN to boost my scores. I studied Mass Communication, now, can my PGD be for the same course? If its for the same course will my ECA read 2 or more cert seeing as its for the same course? Or i should just do the PGD for another course? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by rukaiya(f): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
ysteph:
increasing IELTS score won't give him/her 441.
Use the CRS calculator properly.

He will get 441 with 7.5S 8.5L 8.0R 7.5W I just re-checked.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by enesty(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Thank you, I have a bsc and currently doing a pgd in noun, I also have some certification, should I wait to finish my pgd by September before evaluating through wes or do the evaluating now, because I think that is the first step ,thanks
quote author=gistwivkome post=66435764]Sorry... pls what r ur questions?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Professional certifications are not required for evaluation.
i would advice you wait and finish your PGD before evaluation, so you can claim additional points with your BSc.
Also, while waiting, register for your IELTS and aim to score at least L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7

enesty:
Thank you, I have a bsc and currently doing a pgd in noun, I also have some certification, should I wait to finish my pgd by September before evaluating through wes or do the evaluating now, because I think that is the first step ,thanks

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 10:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Okay.

rukaiya:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beeodun: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Aite but u might want to hasten up because right now the May12 date is not even available anymore. Yes I am using BC as well. Cheers

uote author=coolangel54 post=66230023] cool Yes, I intend doing that by early next month. Still expecting the cash though. Which body are you using? I intend using BC cos its closer to me, I am in Warri.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
smslive2:
Professional certifications are not required for evaluation.
i would advice you wait and finish your PGD before evaluation, so you can claim additional points with your BSc.
Also, while waiting, register for your IELTS and aim to score at least L-8, R-7, W-7, S-7

@bolded; professional certification may get a positive evaluation, case in point ; ACCA, ICAN ATS, ICAN AAT.

I know you know this, just pointing this out so that when people read they do not just write off what they have, they might just have something useful.

On a lighter note, I keep asking people what they have and they will say they have B.c only, or 'I am just about to complete my Masters' degree, I have to ask specific questions like 'are you sure you did not do an OND sometimes?' and you will be surprised that they will say 'yeah I did one in Yabatech before I went to UI, is that relevant?' or "my wife did OND o, all the time you have been asking me, I did not tell you about it because I thought it does not count'....sometimes I just feel like 'breaking heads' for the mental agony I went through using torchlight to find CRS.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ArcUgo(m): 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Your Profile name Sha. grin grin

JustinTrudeau:
So i evaluated my Bsc ignorantly with IQAS last year without knowing i could actually add ATS if its evaluated by WES and get 2 or more certificate. i decided to go ahead and evaluate only my ATS with WES.Double money tho'.I am about to send my transcript to them.

Kindly advise your PM. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beeodun: 10:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Hi,
Please did u pay via online transfer for your Ielts or know about it? I am a little bit confused aa to where I will input my reference number as stated in the instruction. I intend doing the transfer on my GT app with token. Thanks

Dannyko:

He got a mail this morning with the following remark:
"Due to the age of your payment (2014), you will be sent a refund check in 2-3 weeks. Please allow time for delivery."
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Thanks for the clarification...
happytbaby:

@bolded; professional certification may get a positive evaluation, case in point ; ACCA, ICAN ATS, ICAN AAT, ICAN membership under recent syllabus

I know you know this, just pointing this out so that when people read they do not just write off what they have, they might just have something useful.

On a lighter note, I keep asking people what they have and they will say they have B.c only, or 'I am just about to complete my Masters' degree, I have to ask specific questions like 'are you sure you did not do an OND sometimes?' and you will be surprised that they will say 'yeah I did one in Yabatech before I went to UI, is that relevant?' or "my wife did OND o, all the time you have been asking me, I did not tell you about it because I thought it does not count'....sometimes I just feel like 'breaking heads' for the mental agony I went through using torchlight to find CRS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
tolfa:
success to IELTS candidates this weekend @vickyehi and maybe the silent readers too...

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
smslive2:
Thanks for the clarification...

Howbeit, note that ICAN membership (ACA) under recent syllabus no longer receive positive evaluation. I qualified in 2017 under the new syllabus but this was not considered equivalent to a Canadian education by WES according to my ECA report received last month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by happytbaby: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Na wa o! ICAN has to work on these things.

Thanks, I will modify the post now.

MoCare:

Howbeit, note that ICAN membership (ACA) under recent syllabus no longer receive positive evaluation. I qualified in 2017 under the new syllabus but this was not considered equivalent to a Canadian education by WES according to my ECA report received last month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2018
Please how does a person know his/her VISA office.
I just passed medical (10 days) and i am praying for PPR this month. wink wink wink

No more house rent in Naija. angry undecided undecided

or what is the next stage sef

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by tobey2ng(m): 11:57am On Apr 05, 2018
beeodun:
Hi,
Please did u pay via online transfer for your Ielts or know about it? I am a little bit confused aa to where I will input my reference number as stated in the instruction. I intend doing the transfer on my GT app with token. Thanks

Use the reference number as the account number and choose standard chartered bank as the bank

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bros, I like your faith @ the bolded. However, I will advise that you exercise patience. In my opinion, trying to find out your VISA office is fine but does not determine anything about your application so cool down. By the way, I also just passed medical this month. Patience is key, meanwhile I am focusing my attention on other things. It will end in praise for all of us.
hayor2014:
I just passed medical (10 days) and i am praying for PPR this month. wink wink wink

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by smslive2: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Do you have an idea HOW MANY TIMES this question has been answered on this platform? If No, Try and use the search function!
hayor2014:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by hayor2014(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thank you jare.....Better Person...it will end in praise

thekingskiddy:
Bros, I like your faith @ the bolded. However, I will advise that you exercise patience. In my opinion, trying to find out your VISA office is fine but does not determine anything about your application so cool down. By the way, I also just passed medical this month. Patience is key, meanwhile I am focusing my attention on other things. It will end in praise for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
hayor2014:
Thank you jare.....Better Person...it will end in praise

I will tell for you on whatsp
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lord God, this thread needs good news. Let it rain please.

Successful IELTS, ITAs, PPRs, COPRs, Landing stories. Something, Lord.

Please. cry

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by clock89: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
rukaiya:

My application is similar to this, 28years, single, BSC, 3 years experience, maxed out IELTS. My CRS is 441

I suppose a good number of applicants have a similar scenario; Under 30, with no M.Sc. If When the CRS drops to 441, I expect to see a lot of ITA posts on this thread. LOL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by thekingskiddy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Amen..Amen..Amen
Newmum0615:
Lord God, this thread needs good news. Let it rain please.

Successful IELTS, ITAs, PPRs, COPRs, Landing stories. Something, Lord.

Please. cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
nonogoodgirl:

No light in unizik. I paid a contact someone gave me to get it done. Mine got to them in September and was verified on October 25th. Same day I paid. Meanwhile, na email verification ooo
Send to elfmann21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (628)

Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.