Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 - Travel (561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (1291319 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (628) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
chinedum:
Great people of Nairaland, what can I make out of this response from CIC?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

My AOR is August 28, 2017; IP2 February 27, 2017.
The delayed processing time is not uncommon. Means just a little more patience. Give it some weeks and you could try keep the pressure on with a few more mails.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by frudokafor(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Just a quick addition, it won’t be a bad idea to get ur Bsc verified as well
doppler06:
Hi everyone,

So I have been part of the 95% silent readers but I just had to come out and say a very big I APPRECIATE YOU to @glitteringstar cuz your constant updates have been amazing. Also, everyone else that has pitched in one way or the other.... on behalf of the SRAN (silent readers association of Nairaland)... we are grateful.

A colleague had mentioned this migration stuff and I had started this yr and did ECA for both Bsc and Msc (was not aware of the highest cert stuff) and while looking for WES' timeline on google, I found this page and I am glad I did. Immediately contacted WES to remove the Bsc as the thing was just wasting my time (verification and extra money wahala) seeing as Msc has been accepted since. ECA is due to be completed next week thanks to you guys.

I had also seen the multiple links to IELTS materials on Page 0 and is now a proud owner of a TRF with scores of LRSW 9988..... all thanks to this forum.

I have not filled the EE profile yet but I already have the templates for bank, pension and MMF letter. I already know in detail what to expect at the medicals, PCC and how to get it is all down. With the wealth of info obtained here, its a case of ITA today and AOR within 3 days. I even have the checklist of things to submit when PPR mail comes sef and how to raise complaints. Mehn..... you guys are awesome.

I had come in to do catchup on my famous Pg 0 cuz its been a while and had seen the link to Living in Canada. Followed the link and saw that the same babe @GLITTERINGSTAR had also crossed over to that side and made my life a whole lot easier. She had summarised and put links to every possible concern a person can have and I was like.... "Who be this babe shocked??... Even if I am paid to do the work, God knows I can never be as detailed as she was/is". I just had to say something abeg. You are just awesome and Thank you very much. You may not hear it often from people like me that never say anything but you are helping ALOT.

Patiently waiting for ECA to join the process with CRS 481. However, I have a concern. I have not been able to see any comment relating to it. Can someone fail medical exams from BMI alone Perfect health and all but my BMI is in the Obese range ( late 30s).

Keep up the goodwork guys.... you people are awesomeeee cool cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sholemania: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ramj:

Showing the documents of ownership, proof of sale and proof of transfer to your account would be good one.
But as you must have read someone was aksed to provide 6 months statement of salary account. They might just ask.

It might better to just get the money and put in Treasury bis and use your Treasury Bills certificate

What you are saying in essence is that.. with Treasury Bills or Fixed Deposit certificate. . I don't need to submit any statements whatsoever? ??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by deejay102: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
Eraytee:
to affirm what u posted, Actually I was fortunate to follow a newbie to the the police headquarters in lefkosa today for part of his residency processes, I asked about the PCC, you cant collect it without the presence of the person. was just reading through the thread before I saw this post. if anyone have further inquiry about it, u can PM me.

Hello @Eraytee

Please I need your help urgently as regards MR. Also in CIU. Please respond as soon you can. I'll try to PM as well. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
Saintp:

Are they processing naija applications? I have not seen anybody that days his or her visa office is Accra or any another place outside Ottawa and London.

There are a few.l am one of the few and l have come across others like me whose applications are in Accra visa office
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by beges: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
gurus in the house,please i will like to know if the POF in one's account is calculated using CBN rate or parallel market?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
abbas01:
Also on this unilorin verification shit since march 27. Any suggestions pls.

follow up with the courier guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
cochtrane:

The delayed processing time is not uncommon. Means just a little more patience. Give it some weeks and you could try keep the pressure on with a few more mails.

Oga where have u been? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2018
UdomoLeinad:

Congrats bro!

Waiting is going ok.

Just discovered I'm in London visa office yesterday, much to my dismay

Anyway it is well

LVO...The popular patience teacher...wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
aworldcitizen:
Please how did you confirm your visa office?

1) I have sent a mail - It was ignored.
2) I raised a CSE - Got a response within 6 days that my additional document has been sent to the relevant visa office but no visa office was mentioned.
3) I have called, but couldn't navigate my way to speak to an agent.

What other method can I use please?

Thank you.

I guess your indirect question may be how to navigate your way to speak to an agent? After dialing the CIC number, press after each automated voice response 1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 and then 0. Make sure to wait after each prompt.

15 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by balogunsam(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
beges:
gurus in the house,please i will like to know if the POF in one's account is calculated using CBN rate or parallel market?

Use xe.com and also note it in your LOE for the POF or the cover letter that you ised xe.com. cheers!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Get your approximate PPR date.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry I don't know how to hyperlink on nairaland

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by cochtrane(m): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
luffyhaki:

Oga where have u been? grin
Neck-breaking work, lol smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by stonecoldcafe: 8:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
doppler06:
Hi everyone,

This is just a heart warming post. Truly for those who take the time to read, page 0 works!
I have a colleague who insisted on coming to see me so I could explain the process bit by bit.
On that day he came, we kept alternating between nairaland page 0 and CIC website.

By the time we were done, he kept chanting "let's go back to page 0. Let's go back to that nairaland page 0. He had already bookmarked the page sef.

Page 0 rocks oh. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kotansibe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good Evening Good People. PPR came in today.
Timeline:

1st IELTS with spouse: August 19, 2017 ( Self- L7 S8 R7 W7.5, Spouse -L7S7.5 R5.5 W7.0)
2nd IELTS(Self): Oct 28- L8 S7 R7.5 W7.5
ECA: Nov 16 Self alone- MSc)
ITA: Dec 6- CRS of 454 (Hustle for POF continues)
AOR: Fe 20, 2018
Med Passed: Feb 27
IP2: 1st March
RPRF: Mar 23
PPR: April 10.

This thread is filled with wealth of knowledge and encouragement. Thanks to everyone most especially the Seniors. I got the encouragement to take the second IELTS here and not settle for PNP. Newbies please read, read and read. By just following you gain a lot and even become consultant.
I wish all expecting breakthroughs at different processing levels speed.

77 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by luffyhaki: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Timeline:

1st IELTS with spouse: August 19, 2017 ( Self- L7 S8 R7 W7.5, Spouse -L7S7.5 R5.5 W7.0)

This thread is filled with wealth of knowledge and encouragement. Thanks to everyone most especially the Seniors. I got the encouragement to take the second IELTS here and not settle for PNP. Newbies please read, read and read. By just following you gain a lot and even become consultant.

Congrats..PPR rain has started.it will end in praise for me too.

Meanwhile, this your speedy processing sweet o.. Definitely not LVO

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Newmum0615: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations.
Kotansibe:
Timeline:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by PucciGuru(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Timeline:

Congratulations bruv

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by sweetrie(f): 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Tolz451: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations

Kotansibe:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
luffyhaki:

Congrats..PPR rain has started.it will end in praise for me too.

Meanwhile, this your speedy processing sweet o.. Definitely not LVO

As in!!! May this speed fall on us

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Timeline:

Congratulations to you and family

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by nnysmuse: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ysteph: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations.

Kotansibe:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kotansibe:
Timeline:

AOR: Feb 20, 2018

Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by ghuzy01: 9:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please can anyone link me up with a lawyer in ibadan that can help with the deed of gift..am kinda stuck at this stage.congrats to the latest ppr recipents, we self dey come

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by browndoll: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations Kontasibe.
Please could you give us some details of your application?Any travel history,visa denials,what you used for pof etc
Thank you and congrats once again

[quote author=Kotansibe post=66599809]Good Evening Good People. PPR came in today.
Timeline:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by gistwivkome(f): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
I used the sample on this thread, edited it and took it to ministry of justice in state secretariat to have it notarized. Shikena

ghuzy01:
Please can anyone link me up with a lawyer in ibadan that can help with the deed of gift..am kinda stuck at this stage.congrats to the latest ppr recipents, we self dey come

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by Kotansibe(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=browndoll post=66601173]Congratulations Kontasibe.
Please could you give us some details of your application?Any travel history,visa denials,what you used for pof etc
Thank you and congrats once again

No Travel History- Never gone out of Nigeria.
No Visa Denials
POF for family of 3: 60% gift from family supported by Bank statement, General reference letter(GTB) and Gift deed. Lump transfer was done
2 days before getting Bank statement and Gift deed prepared by a Lawyer friend.
30% personal Savings.
10% from Pension Account (25% savings)

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by fizzile(m): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
doppler06:
Hi everyone,

So I have been part of the 95% silent readers but I just had to come out and say a very big I APPRECIATE YOU to @glitteringstar cuz your constant updates have been amazing. Also, everyone else that has pitched in one way or the other.... on behalf of the SRAN (silent readers association of Nairaland)... we are grateful.

A colleague had mentioned this migration stuff and I had started this yr and did ECA for both Bsc and Msc (was not aware of the highest cert stuff) and while looking for WES' timeline on google, I found this page and I am glad I did. Immediately contacted WES to remove the Bsc as the thing was just wasting my time (verification and extra money wahala) seeing as Msc has been accepted since. ECA is due to be completed next week thanks to you guys.

I had also seen the multiple links to IELTS materials on Page 0 and is now a proud owner of a TRF with scores of LRSW 9988..... all thanks to this forum.

I have not filled the EE profile yet but I already have the templates for bank, pension and MMF letter. I already know in detail what to expect at the medicals, PCC and how to get it is all down. With the wealth of info obtained here, its a case of ITA today and AOR within 3 days. I even have the checklist of things to submit when PPR mail comes sef and how to raise complaints. Mehn..... you guys are awesome.

I had come in to do catchup on my famous Pg 0 cuz its been a while and had seen the link to Living in Canada. Followed the link and saw that the same babe @GLITTERINGSTAR had also crossed over to that side and made my life a whole lot easier. She had summarised and put links to every possible concern a person can have and I was like.... "Who be this babe shocked??... Even if I am paid to do the work, God knows I can never be as detailed as she was/is". I just had to say something abeg. You are just awesome and Thank you very much. You may not hear it often from people like me that never say anything but you are helping ALOT.

Patiently waiting for ECA to join the process with CRS 481. However, I have a concern. I have not been able to see any comment relating to it. Can someone fail medical exams from BMI alone Perfect health and all but my BMI is in the Obese range ( late 30s).

I must be honest, i am not just impressed but motivated. Personally i started from the previous thread but got tired along the line cos of busy schedule. I guess i will go back and read through and indeed grab the key areas of this EE stuff.
Atleast, i have an idea of what the process involves. If i am right, get your ielts score which is key...of which i have gotten LRSW of 8.0, 7.0, 7.5, 7.5. Thereafter, calculate CRS to know if you meet up the score that will enable get into the pool. I did that with my highest qualification which is my Masters and have a CRS score of 470 which is a good score. ECA is another part which i now understand, of which i will evaluate my Masters result with WES, and thereafter after evaluation report is out i will then fill up my EE profile and wait for ITA.
At this point, i will do more work by reading more, researching more, learning somuch about the acronyms of some of the words. Thanks guys, i believe i will also come here to testify.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by IamtrulyBlessed: 9:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
Congratulations
Kotansibe:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 by QSola: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
[quote author=Kotansibe post=66601686][/quote]

Congrats. May your testimony not tansibe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) ... (628)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.