Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,387 members, 7,812,144 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (25835 Views)

Davido Sends N1m To DJ Peejaay For Making A Video For Him On His 28th Birthday / Tacha Update: Dino Melaye Donates ₦30million To Tacha / Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims, Urges Celebrities To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by kidap: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi West paid a visit to the home of veteran Nollywood actor Sadiq Daba who was recently diagnosed with leukaemia and prostate cancer and made a kind donation of N1m towards Daba’s surgery.

The Senator then took to Instagram to share the thank you message which Daba sent to him after the visit.

You call him the maverick...but then what is there in a name!! Call him what you may. ..I call him a Daniel come to the rescue....a man humble enough to know and appreciate the need of his fellow human being ...how compassionate, caring, and humane can one be? To Senator Dino Melaye my eternal gratitude... My prayers... The good Lord will continue to guide, protect, be shield and guard in whatever you do ....His countless blessings are yours....you came and out of the goodness of your heart gave out a MILLION NAIRA towards towards my treatment..... You will be replenish in abundance in Jesus Almighty name!!! Again who else ,but the indefatigable Dr Joe Odumakin...the Angel was with him!!! Bless you Sir!! - Sadiq Daba

http://news.nollyzone.com/senator-dino-melaye-donates-n1m-to-nollywood-veteran-sadiq-daba/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2017

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Very good of you Dino

God bless your pocket more .

Get well soon sir ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by C4Ltd: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
cool

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank God for Dino Baby
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Kingsleyuc(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kind gesture..

xmas side income

cake baking and decorations full expert training pdf and videos free download...check my profile
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Jochabed(f): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Amen
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by hemartins(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
God will definitely be proud of this single act

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by UbanmeUdie: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

Sadiq Daba na who u offend like this?

A combo of Leukemia and prostate cancer, only you.

His medical prognosis would definitely be tearful.

Yinka Craig will be excited to share a smile with you again.

BTW, thank you Dino!
No matter how evil some men are, there is still a good in them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good job

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by suyamasta(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do good o
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by xavier0327(f): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
In spite of all the tithes wey Yahoo pastors dey collect dem no fit contribute

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by phollybee(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
I expect the Agents of Free theSheeples..... Coming in to attack the Pastors for not doing what Mr Dino have Done .... Come and see how they will be praising Dino for his Angelic Act. grin grin grin ... Make i start checking comments
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by LadyNaija(f): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
FINALLY Atiku announces return to PDP [Full Video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqN4tiYVucQ

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good move but, we don't need know as Dino should have told him to be tight-lipped abt it.
Perhaps, this is what 'daddy G.Os' should have been doing anyway.
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by ezeagumar11: 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
A true philanthropic mam
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by fratermathy(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Eye service. Next thing now, he'll sing a song about it.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by OtunbaChibok(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am not Dino fan, can never be.

But on this one, especially since he didn't announce it himself till sudik gave his appreciation... You did well @ Senator Melaye.

God bless you.

Get well soon @ Sudik.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
kidap:
Senator Dino Melaye of Kogi West paid a visit to the home of veteran Nollywood actor Sadiq Daba who was recently diagnosed with leukaemia and prostate cancer and made a kind donation of N1m towards Daba’s surgery.

The Senator then took to Instagram to share the thank you message which Daba sent to him after the visit.

You call him the maverick...but then what is there in a name!! Call him what you may. ..I call him a Daniel come to the rescue....a man humble enough to know and appreciate the need of his fellow human being ...how compassionate, caring, and humane can one be? To Senator Dino Melaye my eternal gratitude... My prayers... The good Lord will continue to guide, protect, be shield and guard in whatever you do ....His countless blessings are yours....you came and out of the goodness of your heart gave out a MILLION NAIRA towards towards my treatment..... You will be replenish in abundance in Jesus Almighty name!!! Again who else ,but the indefatigable Dr Joe Odumakin...the Angel was with him!!! Bless you Sir!! - Sadiq Daba

http://news.nollyzone.com/senator-dino-melaye-donates-n1m-to-nollywood-veteran-sadiq-daba/

Nice one
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nigeriadondie: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by pointstores(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
good
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by DancingSkeleton(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

BTW, thank you Dino!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by toprealman: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
can't we have a health care system that will benefit both the rich and the poor?
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
hemartins:
God will definitely be proud of this single act
For publicity stunt I suppose. I laugh very hard because 2019 isn't far
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
I actually don't know the actor,is it Hausa movies he acts?
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
toprealman:
can't we have a health care system that will benefit both the rich and the poor?
I was wondering too o. our politician s prefer to pocket all the money and give 1million out of stolen billions to the sick famous people that would tell everyone they did something good. they can't cut down the allowances of our leaders and divert the money to free medical and effective health care that would benefit everyone. there are many people like this man but may not get help because nobody know them
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by oz4real83(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
After faithfully serving the country for over 35years,he still can't afford good health services. He had to depend on handouts from generous individuals to meet health needs while our politicians can afford the best health care the world has to offer despite contributing very little to this country. We need a Nigerian version of arab spring to give some sense to some ''leaders''

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Sermwell(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

For publicity stunt I suppose. I laugh very hard because 2019 isn't far
2019 is still far away! Please cut dino some slack!! undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Zane2point4(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

BTW, thank you Dino!
Which kind person be this abeg

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sermwell:

2019 is still far away! Please cut dino some slack!! undecided
Abeg bone DAT thing. Most of these politicians are pretenders

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Free From Psychopaths – Tonto Dikeh / Lilian Esoro, Her Son And Mother In 3 Generation Picture / Nkechi Blessing Speaks On Celebrities And Endorsement Deals With South African C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.