Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com (815 Views)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Pre-order From 1688.com, Alibaba.com And Aliexpress.com @ N355/$. / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by DigitalScale: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hello nairalanders i greet you all.

i am new to online shopping,i recently stumbled upon some stuffs on aliexpress.com
but the payment windows,i am not familiar with them.
how can i pay for items on aliexpress.com and ship to nigeria

has anyone ever shipped stuffs from aliexpress.com to nigeria
how long does it take for shipping

how can i pay,will it be possible to use my uba card

pls i need help as i do not want to be scammed of my hard earned money]
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Use ATM with interswitch ( visa or MasterCard). Make sure whatever you are buying will be trackable thru registered mail, as stated on the sellers link. Normal shipping is within 4 weeks, mostly less than. Download aliexpress apps on playstore, get free dollars for first time shoppers to subsidize what you are buying. Its always better to use free shipping method , with registered mail. Also buy from reputable sellers with high star rates, though it is difficult to cheat customers now so far all things you did passes through the aliexpress site/apps.
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by DigitalScale: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
how about can i pay using bitcoins
just to be on safer side
also does sellers feedback mean a lot
have you bought anything online before
i mean on aliexpress.com
priceaction:
Use ATM with interswitch ( visa or MasterCard). Make sure whatever you are buying will be trackable thru registered mail, has stated on the sellers link. Normal shipping is within 4 weeks, mostly less than. Download aliexpress apps on playstore, get free dollars for first time shoppers to subsidize what you are buying. Its always better to use free shipping method , with registered mail.
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
No bitcoins allowed. Just cash transactions thru card mostly. Am a regular buyers from phones to tabs, android tv boxes, headpieces, toys, cloths, name them. Just got a phone jacket for a particular brand last Thurs. Everything was tracked and I was called from my post office to come and pick it. That's how it is done.
DigitalScale:
how about can i pay using bitcoins
just to be on safer side
also does sellers feedback mean a lot
have you bought anything online before
i mean on aliexpress.com
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by DigitalScale: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
so can a uba debit card work for it
i saw something like qiwi wallet
priceaction:
No bitcoins allowed. Just cash transactions thru card mostly. Am a regular buyers from phones to tabs, android tv boxes, headpieces, toys, cloths, name them.
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
If it can be allowed on international site, it is likely visa, and metro or MasterCard. Just your normal ATM card that works on all bank ATM machines. Uba has many cards just for local transactions and only for pos. So this your card likely fall in local category.
DigitalScale:
so can a uba debit card work for it
i saw something like qiwi wallet
Re: Guide On Shopping With Aliexpress.com by henrygold100: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
I only have an access bank debit card (verve), buh my friend has first bank (mastercard) , so i want to pay with his own, i dnt know weda i will encounter any problem with it later in de future. And his card will be expiring end of this month.

(1) (Reply)

Used White Samsung S5 (G900H) For Sale - 22k - SOLD / SOLD / SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!! Cheap Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Not Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.