Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

I’m Returning To PDP – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Returning To PDP – Atiku (301 Views)

BREAKING: We Won’t Call Any Witness In Defence Of Petition By PDP, Atiku – INEC / JUST IN!!! Presidential Election Tribunal Rules Against PDP, Atiku / Election Tribunal: PDP, Atiku Miss Chance To Present 400 Witnesses In 10 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I’m Returning To PDP – Atiku by nazzyon(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
By Abolaji Adebayo

The Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has officially annouced that he would be returning to the Peoples democratic Party (PDP), which he left barely four years ago, justifying his resignation from the ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC), few weeks ago.

Atiku, who made the declaration during facebook livestream on Sunday at his hometown in Adamawa State, clarified that issue that led to his exit from PDP has been resolved and that he was now back to the party he assisted in founding 17 years ago.

He said, “From today, I want to let you that I am returning home to the PDP as the issue that led me to leave it has now been resolved.”

http://www.theguildng.com/im-returning-to-pdp-atiku/

Re: I’m Returning To PDP – Atiku by Mynd44: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2017

(1)

President Buhari Mourns Emir Of Katagum / What Is Wrong With Africans? How Come Africans Allow Their Future To Stall? / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-Herders Conflicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.