Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... (1393 Views)

A Message For All Girlfriends This December. / Funny Post I Saw On Facebook. / Making Calls From Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by dokita001(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
I remember calling a lady who owed me some money and she didn't pick my calls.

I called 10 times and still no answer...

Then I decided to send her a message that reads:

"Hi madam,
I'm not calling for the money issue o, I just wanted to tell you that I just witnessed two girls fighting for your husband in town yesterday, it was a big fight and he was just there watching, and then one of the girls managed to escape and got into his car and they drove away"

then l pressed SEND button.

After some minutes she called and I ignored,
she kept calling and I saw 23 missed calls from her and a message which reads:

"where was the fighting spot, where did they go, did you recognize the girls Please tell me, am falling apart."

I just read and didn't respond.

She called again 5 times and I didn't answer, then another message from her:

"I have your money, can we meet and you tell me more?"

Then I replied,

"ok you can transfer the money so that I pass by the Total filling station to refill, then I will pick you and drive to one of the girls' place because I know them."

After 2 minutes, I got a transfer alert message

My money was fully paid!!!

I then switched off my phone and slept like a. baby!

I am still sleeping.������

Happy Sunday ooo Nairalanders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by python1: 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol. grin
Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by sirrespect14(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wow!! Smart dude.
Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
Smart idea grin
Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by MissJoy29(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Kudos! Lol
Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by NOC1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Wonderful story, who is producing this movie?

1 Like

Re: I Saw 23 Missed Calls From Her And A Message Which Reads... by unapapadeycraze: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
A

(1) (Reply)

Twyse Family Episode 2 Trailer. / Am So Sick / Funny Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.