Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

How To Stay Motivated While Working Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Stay Motivated While Working Out (319 Views)

Monday Motivation! Stay Motivated / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara, Working Out / Messi's Decision To Stay At Barcelona Ensures He'll Never Be The Greatest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stay Motivated While Working Out by princebucky: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
Beginning a workout plan might be going well for the first few days. In fact most of the time it does. But as the weeks go by, with a lot of activities to keep up with besides working out, it could get quite difficult and you’re most likely to lose motivation. How then can we stay motivated while working out? There are a number of ways to stay motivated and ensure that we complete our workout plan and achieve our objectives. I’ve been able to list out 6 of these different ways.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING

It all begins with your mindset. Think fit, work fit. Think ‘I can, I want to, and I will do it’ and surprising as it may be you actually will do it! Well that’s if you’re consistent.

Some of us look at people who have achieved these goals we’ve set or have always been that way, in essence, people who already have that 6 pack we are looking for or that slim body we crave and are like, can I really achieve this?

The fact that you haven’t gotten to where you want to be should be enough motivation to keep pressing ahead. When we think positive we can always surpass even the most difficult obstacle. It’s difficult doesn’t mean it’s impossible! Keep that in mind!

SET REALISTIC AND ACHIEVABLE GOALS

We can’t expect to go from zero to hundred in no time and with little effort. It’s all about patience, taking everything one step at a time. Trying to achieve fast results will only make us over work ourselves which most likely results in loss of motivation. We should keep it in mind that nothing worth while comes easy.Adapt your lifestyle around achieving the goal. It should be able to fit in to your everyday activities without affecting work, school and other essential activities of the day, as that can be pretty overwhelming.

Set milestones as you progress towards your goal, so you can look back and measure how far you’ve come and how far away your goal is. This makes your goals more attainable and you’re more accountable to yourself.

When you feel like quitting, just remember why you started, keep the goal constantly in front of you.
Try and keep these few points in mind and focus deeply on your goals,or finish reading the entire posts for more points here:Beginning a workout plan might be going well for the first few days. In fact most of the time it does. But as the weeks go by, with a lot of activities to keep up with besides working out, it could get quite difficult and you’re most likely to lose motivation. How then can we stay motivated while working out? There are a number of ways to stay motivated and ensure that we complete our workout plan and achieve our objectives. I’ve been able to list out 6 of these different ways.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING

It all begins with your mindset. Think fit, work fit. Think ‘I can, I want to, and I will do it’ and surprising as it may be you actually will do it! Well that’s if you’re consistent.

Some of us look at people who have achieved these goals we’ve set or have always been that way, in essence, people who already have that 6 pack we are looking for or that slim body we crave and are like, can I really achieve this?

The fact that you haven’t gotten to where you want to be should be enough motivation to keep pressing ahead. When we think positive we can always surpass even the most difficult obstacle. It’s difficult doesn’t mean it’s impossible! Keep that in mind!

We can’t expect to go from zero to hundred in no time and with little effort. It’s all about patience, taking everything one step at a time. Trying to achieve fast results will only make us over work ourselves which most likely results in loss of motivation. We should keep it in mind that nothing worth while comes easy.Adapt your lifestyle around achieving the goal. It should be able to fit in to your everyday activities without affecting work, school and other essential activities of the day, as that can be pretty overwhelming.

Set milestones as you progress towards your goal, so you can look back and measure how far you’ve come and how far away your goal is. This makes your goals more attainable and you’re more accountable to yourself.

When you feel like quitting, just remember why you started, keep the goal constantly in front of you.Beginning a workout plan might be going well for the first few days. In fact most of the time it does. But as the weeks go by, with a lot of activities to keep up with besides working out, it could get quite difficult and you’re most likely to lose motivation. How then can we stay motivated while working out? There are a number of ways to stay motivated and ensure that we complete our workout plan and achieve our objectives. I’ve been able to list out 6 of these different ways.

CHANGE YOUR THINKING

When you feel like quitting, just remember why you started, keep the goal constantly in front of you.for more tips visit
Source;https://fitenlit.com/2017/12/01/how-to-stay-motivated-to-work-out/

(1) (Reply)

UCL Match Preview : Real Madrid Vs Borussia Dortmund / PHOTO: Micheal Essien Gets A Statue In Ghana / FA Cup Match Preview : Manchester United Vs Derby County

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.