Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State (1699 Views)

My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by Mightyify(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Everything returns to normal in kano state orientation camp karaye today.

I want to salute the efforts of the NYSC state coordinator of Kano state for the swift resolution of the crisis at the Nysc orientation camp. Firstly by immediately decamping the camp commandant (Mr terror).

Secondly by apologising to all kano corp members and assuring the corp members that the Egyptian we saw last night, we will never see again. Everything is now back to normal in camp and kano camp is now a fun filled camp.

As I file in this report there's a football competition going on this right now by platoon 1 vs platoon 4

Mr Ladan Baba, NYSC state coordinator also promised to replaced the damaged chairs which was destroyed yesterday by corp members.

Sir, you are truly a father and the entire 2017 batch B stream 1 corp members are proud of you.

Cc: Seun

Lalasticlala mynd44 yokiti CrazyMan Ogbeche77

1 Like

Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by NwaAmaikpe: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.
What manner of youths are we grooming for the future?

Imagine corpers calling their commandant 'Mr. Terror'.
Majority of those Corpers are even Third-class graduates or from worthless polytechnics.
How did we lose decorum?

-Corpers that don't know what it takes to be commissioned as a soldier in the Nigerian Army.
-Corpers that had to bribe and sex their way through school.

I still blame the army for being too lenient with the Corpers.
Imagine Corpers successfully carrying out a mutiny; this is disgraceful to say the least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by ladyF(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
So what exactly happened to the Mr. Terror after? They would give him another position somewhere else? undecided
Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by Mightyify(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
ladyF:
So what exactly happened to the Mr. Terror after? They would give him another position somewhere else? undecided

He's yet to make a public appearance.... we're expecting new camp commandant any moment from now.
Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by malware: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mightyify:
Everything returns to normal in kano state orientation camp karaye today.

I want to salute the efforts of the NYSC state coordinator of Kano state for the swift resolution of the crisis at the Nysc orientation camp. Firstly by immediately decamping the camp commandant (Mr terror).

Secondly by apologising to all kano corp members and assuring the corp members that the Egyptian we saw last night, we will never see again. Everything is now back to normal in camp and kano camp is now a fun filled camp.

As I file in this report there's a football competition going on this right now by platoon 1 vs platoon 4

Mr Ladan Baba, NYSC state coordinator also promised to replaced the damaged chairs which was destroyed yesterday by corp members.

Sir, you are truly a father and the entire 2017 batch B stream 1 corp members are proud of you.

Cc: Seun

Lalasticlala mynd44 yokiti CrazyMan Ogbeche77

If I hear you call him Mr. Terror again

Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by Mightyify(m): 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
malware:

If I hear you call him Mr. Terror again

That's what they nickname him...

Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by malware: 8:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mightyify:

That's what they nickname him...

You don't mean it

Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by youngsahito(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
well done boyz...three gbosa 4 u.rocking #teambenue here
Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by Ellixlimswag(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.

Majority of those Corpers are even Third-class graduates or from worthless polytechnics
How did we lose decorum?

-Corpers that don't know what it takes to be commissioned as a soldier in the Nigerian Army.

Imagine Corpers successfully carrying out a mutiny; this is disgraceful to say the least.

Oga if the man was right dem no go send am out.
Re: Everything Returns To Normal In NYSC Orientation Camp Karaye Kano State by Countersam(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NYSC should be scrapped.

Majority of those Corpers are even Third-class graduates or from worthless polytechnics.
How did we lose decorum?

Well at least commend the Army that they restrained themselves from doing the Python dance and no life was lost. you know say e no dey hard them to

(1) (Reply)

2018 BATCH A KANO Corp Members / NYSC 2020 Batch A Timetable / Come In HERE And Check How Ghost CORPERS Are To Be Bursted By September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.