Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings (53495 Views)

Wizkid Attends Headies Award Bare-chested / MI Abaga Reacts To Claims Of Lagos Man Who Has Slept With 5,000 Women / Helen Paul Defends Regina Daniels, slams women over hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by fav444(f): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Let me consult myself first
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by fav444(f): 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
@ terrence12
Ha! This ur own strong o
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by romeorailss: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided why bare chested?

To make it cogent and reasonably reasonable angry
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by marvin902(m): 10:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
mehn see as booby dey stand like standard Bank

3 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
When her bweast still stand how she no go rush suggest to show am.SARS officers by now go don dey order 3D glasses.

4 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Rexnegro(m): 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
jobaltol:
..i trust that the notorious act will cause a serious commotion on that day...

To all ye employers of labour in Lagos, if your male workers call in sick or couldnt make it to work...know that they are somewhere getting a free eye therapy...

As the scientists has declared that watching a woman's boobs can drive away cancer
lol bad guy
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by SA44LA44(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
we are waiting to see the bare chest o grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by CheedyJ(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Which one is u can wear bra if u like,make dem no try DAT one at all cos our 'mothers' DAT did it DAT tym no wear bra ..make dem do drop date kia kia,solidarity naim sure pass

5 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by nairaman66(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
The present IG is a nincompoop who cannot pilot the affairs of the NP. Firstly, cases of extra judicial killings are swept under the carpet by the SARS.

SARS should be disbanded immediately, it has become a rouge organization that is rooted on bribery and corruption killing everything on its wake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Omoluabi16(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Someone is trying to be bold and do something radical to bring a change we all will enjoy. But people are making light of the situation because of breast. Na breast una never see before? Nigerians can disappoint sha.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by sirusX(m): 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
CheedyJ:
Which one is u can wear bra if u like,make dem no try DAT one at all cos our 'mothers' DAT did it DAT tym no wear bra ..make dem do drop date kia kia,solidarity naim sure pass
Na wah for her suggestion ooo
They better stand in solidarity by not wearing bra angry

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by samstels: 11:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
For me the entire structure and mode of operations of SARS should be reviewed .

They should be well equipped with identifiable uniform ,vehicle and also should be stationed at specific points on the roads .

A special SARS monitoring unit should be created .And the unit commanders should be made to report to the state CPs .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by sirusX(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
samstels:
For me the entire structure and mode of operations of SARS should be reviewed .

They should be well equipped with identifiable uniform ,vehicle and also should be stationed at specific points on the roads .

A special SARS monitoring unit should be created .And the unit commanders should be made to report to the state CPs .

Policing the police.... that another wahala on its own
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by enemyofprogress: 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Tamarapetty:
undecided why bare chested?
that's where the power is
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
hmmm..naked breast for street....pls don't try it o....you may try to pull the crowd on the protest day but don't think you have turn into a star or activist o...some people will only come to see, watch and study your breast...leave matter for onyeka onwunu, charly boy dem o....face your OAP...n.a. common sense I dey tell you ooo
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by deb(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Please when is this protest? I want to stand in front of that babe if she will bare it all cheesy grin grin grin
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Letenwam:
Throwing her weight behind the movement against SARS on social media, Nigerian OAP Tyra, said that she will be protesting against SARS bare chested alongside 10,000 women in a yet to be disclosed date.

According to her, she will be bring back the Aba women riot of 1929 to 2017, against the agency created by the Nigerian Police to curb crime.

https://www.lailasblog.com/nigerian-oap-to-march-bare-chested-with-10000-women-over-sars-killings/

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, This is what I call Up standing Breast.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seun n Lalasticlala take special note.

We are going to watch 10,001 breast tomorrow.

Pls no censoring of breasts here biko kwa.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by TonyRoland(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Like seriously you want Govt to proscribe Special Anti Robbery Squad ?

I hope Armed robbers will not join the protests and your boy friends are not Armed Robbers too.

Govt need to be clear about their mandate and rules of engagement.

We all need to know it so when they stop me, I know what they can check and what they can not.

I dnt have problem if you stop my car for search but dnt ask me stupid things that does not concern you.

Like SARS or high way patrol asking for insurance papers , tint permit etc.

They should be bothered about more serious stuffs.
gbam! dat wot we are saying,they should stop harassing young guyz nt everybody z a fraudster if dey want to check dey should do it in proper way
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by delugajackson: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yeah, baby.

Just know that Chief Don't Run. I'll be here when you come out.

*lights a blunt*

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by okeyben10: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2017
wisino1:
I will love to see that lady bare chested in fact I will join the protest in solidarity

lol
see one one of d men wey wan make them protest
our men ehhhhh...na only fringe benefit una go see
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Gkemz: 12:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Mehn.. those soft nipples are being suffocated and needed to be freed to receive natural air.

2 Likes

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by ladyF(f): 12:41am On Dec 04, 2017
Nairalanders and their bad mouth.

So we with Di'ja boobs can't join in the protest? cry angry If I hear!!! Ayam coming out like that jare grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by credid(m): 12:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Day2logic:

Because SARS de show us wetin our eyes no suppose see, na they are about to see wetin dem eyes no suppose see

You r smart
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by ashawopikin(m): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Let me know d date so I can plan my day very very well cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by ashawopikin(m): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Let me know d date so I can plan my day very very well cheesy grin grin
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by CodecJay(m): 1:26am On Dec 04, 2017
These guys have done more harm than good to the Nigerian population at large.

The Nigerian Police, Bunch of Selected and Trained Criminals in Uniform?
http://borednigerian.com/nigerian-police-bunch-selected-trained-criminals-uniform/
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Slayer2: 1:35am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

I hope Armed robbers will not join the protests and your boy friends are not Armed Robbers too.

We all need to know it so when they stop me, I know what they can check and what they can not.

I dnt have problem if you stop my car for search but dnt ask me stupid things that does not concern you.

What's sars even doing on the high way? Just imagine swat stop and searching vehicles in the US. Sars is a special sqaud like swat for Pete sake they are only to be deployed when there is a an ongoing robbery, just like the way swat is deployed when the condition is critical and normal police can no longer handle they call for back up from special unit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:37am On Dec 04, 2017
Where she want see 10,000 women, she is just bluffing joor
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by Davidlollipop(m): 2:00am On Dec 04, 2017
I pray the protest will not be in vain, otherwise, all dat boob display will be for nothing lipsrsealed
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by nairanaira12: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Lol.

Oga stop commenting as if you don't live in Nigeria. Is it today they've been telling you their rules of engagement?

Didn't the government tell you not to give police a bribe? Are you still giving them or not?

Didn't they say bail is free? Are you paying for bail or not?
Re: OAP Tyra To March Bare Chested With 10,000 Women Over Alleged SARS Killings by mamajaz(f): 3:21am On Dec 04, 2017
4Ken:
My friends in SARS department, if you guys stop these women from protesting bare chested, we men will protest our own o and it won't be letting our dingalings out.

It's been a while I saw so much naked women

#LetOurWomenProtest
You don leave East for long be that oh shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Is A Single Mother / Linda Ikeji: How I Gave Birth To My Son, Baby J. I Have The Video (More Photos) / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.