Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,237 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal (789 Views)

Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win / Fan To Tony Elumelu: 'Buy Manchester United' - He Reacts / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by KAYCEE4ONE: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
Arsenal 33 shots and 75% ball possession against Manchester United reminds me of a certain Zimbabwean proverb: Having high intensity sex does not and will NEVER guarantee twins.

There is a very good side of being an Arsenal fan. You get immune to heart breaks and heart attacks. Nothing can pain you if you are an Arsenal fan.

Anybody thinking Arsenal fans like myself will be angry at this result is mad. We have survived 8-2 from United and 6-0 from Chelsea. What is ordinary 1-3 to United?

Possession without penetration is Arsenal's style of play and it is exactly what your parents want your relationship with the opposite sex to be like. But you will not hear word.

Call David De Gea if your girlfriend or boyfriend wants to break up with you. That boy can save your relationship the way he saved United yesterday.

Arsenal losing with 75% possession and 33 shots reminds me of my class mate back in my campus days. Some Arsenal fans in my class had parallel F in all their courses despite having the best handwriting.

Then these Arsenal fans who had F went to the lecturer to demand appreciation score for wrong answers because they had beautiful handwriting

Arsenal really deserved to score to the point where even Lukaku volunteered for them in an epic own goal attempt by aiming a shot at United's net. But David De Gea still refused.

Arsenal vs Manchester United reminds me of that guy in Uni Lag who hustle hard to get the girl but still ended up in the friend-zone because he is nice and always broke.

Download this funny app to see all Mugabe quotes and jokes. It is free for now!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.footballquotesnjokes.footballquotesnjokes
Re: Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by AJOBI77(m): 9:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin
Re: Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by boss01: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
This baba funny
Re: Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by psucc(m): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mugabe must be a love Therapist. He's always apt on host posts on Sex and relationship.

But op you sure say na Mugabe wrote the article? I no sure oooo
Re: Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by ehbellsho(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Funny man
Re: Mugabe Talks About Sex As He Reacts To Man United Away Win Against Arsenal by kenzysmith: 2:26am On Dec 04, 2017
If mugabe miss heaven he has to blame at his age he is already rich just a very simple thing to do serve God with all ur heart.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Leo Messi Breaks Several Records In Saturday's El Clasico / Epl: Chelsea Vs Tottenham {jedidiah Prediction} / Arsene Wenger To Resign As Arsenal Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.