Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

How Often Should One Pump His Stomach With Harbs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Should One Pump His Stomach With Harbs (540 Views)

How To Get Flatter Stomach With Diet And Exercise / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Should One Pump His Stomach With Harbs by xamuelotu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
my 2017 was filled with one drugs to the other. I one to go into harbs next year. my question is should i be pumping my stomach monthly or twice a month.
Re: How Often Should One Pump His Stomach With Harbs by Lovetinz(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Is your stomach a bicycle tyre?

(1) (Reply)

Nursing School Or University, Which Is Better. / Man Caught Having Sex With A Prostitute During His Wife Burial / Healthy Masturbation For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.