Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

#EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" (24409 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by Boyooosa(m): 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dayoto:
kiss

nice!

Reactants everywhere!

But wait o, the only thing wey dey pain me be say that kolokolo kpangolo Satellite wey Nigeria launch the other time... na where hin dey?

Most of you fit no get me, but the thing dey pain me seriously o.
U no talk of the recently launched cable TV.... TSTV abi wetin wetin cry
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by Awesomemind001(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mtchewww
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by stalvin30: 1:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Plz this SARS you all are talking about, is it SARS on the beat??
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
ehie:
grammar nazi

B*tch,
what does this even mean?

Or you just had to quote me.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
FroshJaynex:
Mr perfect how much ur certificate don fetch u?

Enough.

Now the real question is.
How much has sucking up to olamide's ass fetched you?
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by bestspoke: 1:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
SARS that I still met on my way out this morning.
Re: #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" by ericmani: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oche211:
SARS is nothing bt a bunch of trained Government armed Robbers and kidnappers.
They should be scrapped and declared illegal.
my broda how u take know sef? Those guys kidnap pass evans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elenu Weds Chinwe Anyanwu / Tonto Dikeh: The Errand Girl And Cleaner In Alaba Story About Me Is False / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.