Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media (573 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by shegsrules(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the #EndSars campaign thread on Twitter.

The former Vice President said that the Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.
He tweeted:

“The arbitrary harassment of young Nigerians by Police (who should be protecting them) has no place in a democratic society.

The #EndSARS protest shows Nigerian youth are upset and the matter needs urgent attention.

Everyday, we encourage our young people to become entrepreneurs. Buying a laptop to earn a living shouldn’t attract harassment.

I commend our young people for protesting these injustices peacefully online, and encourage the IG of @PoliceNG to take these complaints seriously.

I also urge the National Assembly to look into these complaints, and address the human rights issues. Reforms are urgently needed.”

https://www.gqbuzz.com/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-endsars-campaign-on-social-media/

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by tollyboy5(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lolz I'm waiting for daddy freeze abi kilo n ti pe?� grin to come and react too
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by Oyiboman69: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku wants to use it as means to campaign...we NIGERIANS are not fools you politicians called us
Tbh,nigerian uniform men are worst
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by dunkem21(m): 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
I concur sir.

Did he promise to buy every youth a laptop?.. Thanks sir cheesy
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by CrtlAltDel: 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ipob president has spoken… #endsars
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by Oluwabusobomi(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Ipob president has spoken… #endsars

Guy I need this job

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #endsars Campaign On Social Media by CrtlAltDel: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:

Guy I need this job
Will contact you when they release SW zone list…. But Ipob miscreants are not eligible oh grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Assures Alimosho LG On Devt, Work Plan / Forget 2019!: Arewa Youths To Buhari / Buhari’s Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From Excess Crude Account 4 2019 election FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.