Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Next Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Next Now? (400 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Next Now? by akinyemi0103(m): 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hy N'lander, m really confused right now, m just seeking for admission for my Hnd in which i sat 4 the C B T exam nd my score was way above the cut off, but the issue started when i went for the interview and i was rejected due to not possesing credit in my economics in my O level, let me make my self clearer cos it was in this same institution i completed my N D program with the same O Level result nd they didn't make any complain then, nd the most painful thing was that the lecturer that screen me during my N D program is the same man that is rejecting my o level now,nd moreover i can't even register for economics again even if i want to resit for the o level, pls guys any advice on what to do cos m getting fed up of all this stupid act of this institution.

(1) (Reply)

“study Abroad” International Scholarships At University Of Stirling, UK / As Schools Resume, Tips Every Parent Should Know / Prep Tutors For The 2019 Ats/Ican Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.