Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Alternative For "No Admission Given Yet" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Alternative For "No Admission Given Yet" (533 Views)

Jamb Says No Admission For 2020 UTME Candidates / 5 Years No Admission: Depression Is Taking Over Me / No Admission For Students With Tattoos At Akwa Ibom University - V.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alternative For "No Admission Given Yet" by UNIHELP(m): 11:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Do you have high Jamb score and post utme score and average, yet you are still not admitted yet?
Did you just regret why you chose your University earlier?
I have a gist for you...
You can get admitted into another university or your choice by going through supplementary list. This must be done through a known lecturer who still have his or her STAFF REQUEST list vacant.
STAFF REQUEST is an opportunity given to some lecturers to get some students whom they want to admit.
As we all know, the same way we have HOD's list, VC's list, SUPPLEMENTARY list, is also how we have STAFF REQUEST list. University extroverts here can relate to this.
When this is done, your admission status and letter will come with the new University you chose and you must pay JAMB a change of institution fee before you print your letter.
Ask those that got admission last session.
If you are interested in following this guide, its good for you.
I can only help you if you need to change to UNIVERSITY OF UYO or UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR.
Those are the schools I've worked with so far and it has worked.
This game becomes over immediately lecturers stop submitting their staff request list. Though they have been asked to submit it.
its indeed a late post but smart and passionate ones can still make it.
Call me if you need anything o8133735962

(1) (Reply)

US University With FREE Tuition For Nigerians. Berea Is NO-TUITION / LAUTECH Academic Calendar 2017/2018 Session / Free Anti-plagiarism Workshop By Nigeria Young Academy (nya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.