Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her (5088 Views)

Loyal Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo / Nicki Minaj CRIES As She Officially Congratulates Cardi B For Her Grammy Award / Davido And Chioma In Tears As She Officially Said YES On Stage At O2arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by MsDoris(f): 1:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Recall last week, news broke that Funke Akindele had lost her babies (Twins) at six months of pregnancy.

However the actress who was grieving the loss of her babies at that time said nothing and stayed away from social events.

The silence has been broken now as the Comedienne has taken to her Instagram page to confirm it through the picture she snapped at recently concluded Maltina event at Eko Hotels and suite Lagos, and her 'thank you message' to every one who consoled and sympathized with her.

Continue @
http://www.mimidoris.com/2017/12/painful-fans-console-funke-akindele-as.html

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by GloriaNinja(f): 2:53am On Dec 04, 2017
WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THE MISCARRIAGE....? TWINS FOR THAT MATTER.. NAWAO I HOPE IT'S NOT WHAT AM THINKING, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Topccy007: 2:54am On Dec 04, 2017
God knows best....
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Topccy007: 2:56am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHAT COULD HAVE CAUSED THE MISCARRIAGE....? TWINS FOR THAT MATTER.. NAWAO I HOPE IT'S NOT WHAT AM THINKING, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
You don't have to reason towards that direction..... A lot can cause it... Not all men are beasts

3 Likes

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by normrebel(m): 3:27am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Another Lola FiN zombie spotted. You wish its DV so it will give you a reason to bash men, yeye

2 Likes

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by videkon(m): 3:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Hmmm! village people, Right now be shouting: IS OUR WORK OH!....... Better luck next time... Na jst one day screw mata
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Phygo(m): 4:04am On Dec 04, 2017
aaaah !Jenifer, take heart hooooo!
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Phygo(m): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
No na Domestic Fowl. Allan Thinker body.
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by chriskosherbal(m): 4:06am On Dec 04, 2017
God will fill your house with more babies funke.
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by shadrach77: 4:19am On Dec 04, 2017
Let her keep deceiving herself. She wasn't pregnant to start with

Just a ploy to make the public believe she is a normal.woman. Which torino woman announces her pregnancy to the world. In that manner?
cry kiss
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by femi4: 5:53am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
So you ve not heard of the word STRESS before

1 Like

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by OKorowanta: 5:57am On Dec 04, 2017
Something tells me d kids are alive ..
She just want to shock us all wen she finally unveil them cos of wot she's gone thru.
Btw Mr blogger ,she only posted a picture and fans just started consoling her.
She did not say a single word.misleading topic.

1 Like

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Samusu(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2017
Wetin concern them?
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by ybalogs(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2017
OKorowanta:
She just want to shock us all wen she finally unveil them cos of wot she's gone thru.
ehen and we're here allready grieving on her behalf. It's like being a celebrity is a bad thing ooo

1 Like

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Larrey(f): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2017
OKorowanta:
Abi
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Roon9(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Sad indeed. Aunty funke works too hard gan
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by classicfrank4u(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2017
g
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by classicfrank4u(m): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
so sm1 cannot miscarriage under normal circumstance?
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Realhommie(m): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2017
OKorowanta:
True she hasn't said a thing but if the rumours weren't true she probably would have debunked, imo.. I sincerely hope it's not true sha
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by GraveMan(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2017
I Swear It Seems This Woman Is Not Destined To Bear A Child.. She Alaways Get Marriage Izzues
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by columbus007(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2017
She will definately find joy again and again.
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by airex(m): 8:55am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:
As a man thinketh in his her so is he.
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by IkeBuya: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:

What kind of thoughts go through your head that what you can think about is domestic violence?
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
My friend thinks he can play with me, he took my phone and sent a break up SMS to my girl... So i stole his phone and saved my second number as JOB UPDATE and sent him job invitation message. Now he is on his way to Kaduna for the interview from Lagos
Happy new month guys!

1 Like

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Elnino4ladies: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
GloriaNinja:

What an ignoramus!
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by ayoblinks(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
stay off social media u no go hear,u wen pastor don join village pple attack u
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Alliance01: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Irregular, seized or painful menstruation?
Are you experiencing irregular, seized or painful menstruation?
Are you experiencing irregular menstrual period?
Have you been missing your monthly periods for months or years?
menstrual pain ?
It’s common to feel discomfort around your abdomen, lower back, and thighs when you’re menstruating. During your period, the muscles of your womb contract and relax to help shed built-up lining. Sometimes you’ll experience cramps, which are your muscles at work. Some women and girls may experience nausea , vomiting,
headaches, or diarrhea as well.
Doctors aren’t sure why some women experience painful menstruation and others don’t. But some factors that are associated with more intense pain include:
• having a heavy blood flow
• having your first child
• being under the age of 20, or just starting your period
• having an overproduction of or sensitivity to prostaglandins, a hormone that influences your womb
Other factors include growths in your womb, endometriosis (abnormal uterine tissue growth), and use of birth control .
Are you experiencing this monthly abdominal menace?
Are you tired of this monthly discomfort exhibition- that most people would always be aware you're menstruating?
Are you ready to depart permanently from
menstrual pain ?
I'm happy to tell you that this your monthly pain can be treated/cured permanently without recurrence. Its a powerful food supplement
formulated by 200 medical doctors, scientists and herbalists of Nature’s Way – Springville, Utah, USA. This food supplement would help regulate/control hormonal imbalance, for those having irregular menstruation which makes it difficult for them to conceive.
It is highly effective for irregular or missing periods even after several months or years.
Almost 85% of people requires just one time usage of this supplement.
There are no side effects for  nursing women.
This supplement is very affordable as it is meant to eradicate the menace of
menstrual pain in our society.
It is available, and easy to get on request from any part of Nigeria - payment on delivery.
Note that there is no disease without cure, although some cures are yet to be discovered.
Avoid placing your previous experiences regarding fake products on all products.
Kindly whatsapp or call 07035573694
A trial will surely convince you
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by anibirelawal(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
columbus007:
She will definately find joy again and again.
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
domestic voilence
GloriaNinja:
Re: Painful! Fans Console Funke Akindele As She Officially Announce The Loss Of Her by Ngochim: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alliance01:
Irregular, seized or painful menstruation?
Are you experiencing irregular, seized or painful menstruation?
Are you experiencing irregular menstrual period?
Have you been missing your monthly periods for months or years?
menstrual pain ?
It’s common to feel discomfort around your abdomen, lower back, and thighs when you’re menstruating. During your period, the muscles of your womb contract and relax to help shed built-up lining. Sometimes you’ll experience cramps, which are your muscles at work. Some women and girls may experience nausea , vomiting,
headaches, or diarrhea as well.
Doctors aren’t sure why some women experience painful menstruation and others don’t. But some factors that are associated with more intense pain include:
• having a heavy blood flow
• having your first child
• being under the age of 20, or just starting your period
• having an overproduction of or sensitivity to prostaglandins, a hormone that influences your womb
Other factors include growths in your womb, endometriosis (abnormal uterine tissue growth), and use of birth control .
Are you experiencing this monthly abdominal menace?
Are you tired of this monthly discomfort exhibition- that most people would always be aware you're menstruating?
Are you ready to depart permanently from
menstrual pain ?
I'm happy to tell you that this your monthly pain can be treated/cured permanently without recurrence. Its a powerful food supplement
formulated by 200 medical doctors, scientists and herbalists of Nature’s Way – Springville, Utah, USA. This food supplement would help regulate/control hormonal imbalance, for those having irregular menstruation which makes it difficult for them to conceive.
It is highly effective for irregular or missing periods even after several months or years.
Almost 85% of people requires just one time usage of this supplement.
There are no side effects for  nursing women.
This supplement is very affordable as it is meant to eradicate the menace of
menstrual pain in our society.
It is available, and easy to get on request from any part of Nigeria - payment on delivery.
Note that there is no disease without cure, although some cures are yet to be discovered.
Avoid placing your previous experiences regarding fake products on all products.
Kindly whatsapp or call 07035573694
A trial will surely convince you

(1) (Reply)

Romangoddess Puts Her ''fat'' Camel Toe On Display / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buhari Unveils Van Vicker As The Father Of Her 4 Kids / Mistake? Maheeda Has A Nip-slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.