Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Was I Bullied, What Do U Think About My Experience - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Was I Bullied, What Do U Think About My Experience (566 Views)

Dating And Hookup Which Do U Think Is Better / The Law Of Attraction Will Attract Anything That You Mostly Think About / What Do You Think About These Characters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was I Bullied, What Do U Think About My Experience by Fareedadey: 2:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Age 10-11 I was bullied by a group of girls and the reason I was bullied by them was because apparently I was a bully and I was getting my 'karma'

Anyways, they bullied me - they left me out, would barge past me, hide my things, call me names and so on and so forth, and the excuse was because I was a bully so now they are bullying me.

Age 11-12 I was "bullied" by my friends in the sense they would say things like make fun of me

When I was 16, I was bullied by some girls who were not my friends- they would make fun of me, hide my things, say I smelt of fish, laugh/mock me and the girls who were supposed to be my friends did not defend me at all.
It ended with me crying in front of the whole class, and the girls getting in trouble for bullying.

I feel ashamed that I was bullied, that they saw me cry, I am upset and angry at the years wasted being bullied and how they made me feel. I feel awkward encase I ever see them again, especially as they would deny everythin
I have not been bullied since age 16 (and never will) as I DO NOT STAND FOR IT. If anyone so much as tries it, I let them know what is up
Re: Was I Bullied, What Do U Think About My Experience by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
You said it yourself: It was payback.

I bet you stopped bullying other people after that experience.

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft Cleansing / British Igbos Quizzed About Their Igbo Knowledge / What's Nigerian Flag Doing Up Here??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.