Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show (1618 Views)

GUS Final Episode: Who Wins The Gulder Ultimate Search Tonight? / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI / Christopher Okagbue Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by nkb: 9:10am On Mar 29, 2010
Hello house,

please is there anybody in the house that has been watching the current celebrity gulder ultimate search show, if there is, kindly share your view on the characters of our supposedly role models.

I personnally think cudos shoudl be given to who soever invented this show, as it is quite an eye opener, clearly separating make believe life from the real characters of the peole involved.

Before now i never really like muma gee though for no specific reason, but after lastnite, i came to see a highly intelligent beautiful woman hidden behind make-up most times.

As for Princess, she is a woman i have come to like probably because of her skill in making peole ,, but after lastnite, the only thing i remember now is her noisy and jeolous side of life, too bad, she didnt even try to hide her hatred for muma gee for what ever reasons,

these are my views any way, pls what is yours, and please dont crucify me, i only expressed my opinion.

As for Funke i think she is too noisy and talks unnecessarily loud

For chioma chukwuka, am disappointed , hope she improves, what do you think?
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by knibigdeal: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
I think Bob manuel should not have been put on this show at all, for lot's of reasons but i don't have time to explain now. a for Muma gee or whatever she need to relax a bit this show can make and break a celebrity it depends on angle you position yourself. For the rest let's keep all fingers on top of eachother for now, figers crossed grin
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by TawaTemi1(f): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Celebrities like Muma Gee, Funke, Chioma, Princess and even Emeka Ike really dissapointed me ytnight. Just like Abbas said that most of them are quite different from the way we view them outside.

They have to cool down a bit and note that some youngsters are looking up to them.

Imagine Emeka (maybe jokingly but he meant it) said he wanted to sleep beside Muma Gee, I mean where the ladies are suppose to sleep. Anyway, Chioma, Princess and Funke showed both of them (Muma and Emeka) that that is not proper by shouting and arguing all their lives out grin grin grin grin Celebrities madness,

But believe me, I like the cool of Dare & Weird MC, infact Abass and Daddy Showkey surprised me, I think they are both cool cos I expect them to show their level of Jungle or rasz behaviour.

When the girls were all arguing, Weird MC was just outside saying, "Shit meeeennn, etc" I LMAO. grin grin grin

Anyway, the game has just started and I expect more behaviours to be exposed. The real celebrities shall be made known, unless they are still acting to make believe.
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by bigfather(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tawa-Temi:

Celebrities like Muma Gee, Funke, Chioma, Princess and even Emeka Ike really dissapointed me ytnight. Just like Abbas said that most of them are quite different from the way we view them outside.

They have to cool down a bit and note that some youngsters are looking up to them.

Imagine Emeka (maybe jokingly but he meant it) said he wanted to sleep beside Muma Gee, I mean where the ladies are suppose to sleep. Anyway, Chioma, Princess and Funke showed both of them (Muma and Emeka) that that is not proper by shouting and arguing all their lives out grin grin grin grin Celebrities madness,

But believe me, I like the cool of Dare & Weird MC, infact Abass and Daddy Showkey surprised me, I think they are both cool cos I expect them to show their level of Jungle or rasz behaviour.

When the girls were all arguing, Weird MC was just outside saying, "poo meeeennn, etc" I LMAO. grin grin grin

Anyway, the game has just started and I expect more behaviours to be exposed. The real celebrities shall be made known, unless they are still acting to make believe.

But guys don't you think that this could be some kind of script acting behind this ?
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by fustina: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
nigerians are not that good, its definately not a script but rather edited well!!!!
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by knibigdeal: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2010
Muma Gee is pitching herself against a strong wall of alliance (Funke, Princess, Chioma and maybe the weird) she better see caaution before a quick destruction. But in any case it's ok to be natural cos we are all created by God defrently and since it is a reality show i would like our celebtities to come out natural and stop the acting that we are used to, girls if anyone stand on your way plz don't hesitate to punchor even bit afterall it's just a reality TV show so don't fool us cool
Re: Celebrity Gulder Ultimate Show by saintkola(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2010
Muma Gee is so annoying. Calling herself sophisticated or what not. I just hope Princess 'arranges' her soon! Lol

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Quarrel With 9ice, We Are More Like Brothers – Isolate / photo- Funke Akindele Rocks Out In Shorts / Post Deleted by me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.