Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Olamide, Simi, Vector & Others Join The #endsars Trend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide, Simi, Vector & Others Join The #endsars Trend (487 Views)

Portable Participating At The EndSARS Protest (Throwback Video) / Basketmouth, Bisola Aiyeola, Others Join Malta Guinness 30 Years Anniversary / Blackout Tuesday: Wizkid, Olamide, Davido, Others Join The Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Simi, Vector & Others Join The #endsars Trend by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerians have found a common course in voicing out against the societal threats and danger posed by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). The topic is currently trending on social media under the hashtag #EndSARS and the general consensus seems to be that the group causes more harm than good to Nigerians, especially the youths. This has caused people to call for the group to be scrapped.

Former Vice -president of the nation, Atiku Abubakar has aired his opinion on the matter and several music stars are coming out to do the same. The likes of Olamide, Vector, Simi, TJan, Baseone, Orezi co. have lent their voices to the course for the establishment of the supposed anti-robbery group called SARS.

See their tweet below.......

https://9jaameboonline.com.ng/blog/2017/12/03/olamide-simi-vector-others-join-the-endsars-trend/

Re: Olamide, Simi, Vector & Others Join The #endsars Trend by zadok60: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2017
I follow...abeg add my name too God punish devil...Una no go shoot me go free.
Re: Olamide, Simi, Vector & Others Join The #endsars Trend by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Please you can forward all your bad experience with #SARS to protest against it.
Send Us at 9jaameboonline@gmail.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

All I Need Now Is A Matured Lady Who Would Take Me As Her Toyboy And Fvck My Ass / Chris Oyakhilome’s Daughter Shares Engagement Photos / Tekno Cover Wizkid Many Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.