Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

She Bruise My Heart But I Love Her By Tobi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / She Bruise My Heart But I Love Her By Tobi (852 Views)

Do I Love Her(secret Lovers) / Beneath My Heart / I Was Paid To Kill Myself By Tobi Olusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Bruise My Heart But I Love Her By Tobi by IamOlusa(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2017
She took my heart and put in a bag, she keeps dragging it to wherever she goes. My heart is bruise, the outlet blood from it is enough to make an ocean. She enjoy dragging it, but I feel the pain. Will I complain and let her leave me? I've waited for so many years to have her, i wouldn't let slip out of my hand.
My encephalon and eyes are restless at night just to know you more. You have actually turn me into a misogynist and you compel me to fall in love with you only. All these have I suffer and sarcrifice and yet, I love every moment we spent together, and when i touches your caramel skin it send an euphoria sensation down my spine. I must confess, I love you. I Love You Harpers Illustrated Biochemistry.
To all biochemist!
Metabolites!
Acetyl CoA.
Tobi.
PS: I just want to write want comes my mind and one day, i will be a perfect writer.
Rate my writeup from the scale of 1 - 10 and free to comment and correct.
Shewrites , Kellysms , Centino , Lovelygurl , Sonnie , Lalasticlala ! Rate me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Bruise My Heart But I Love Her By Tobi by Centino: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2017
I see passion and a desire to tap into the power of the letter, which to me is always good to see. More than rating you, I'd say you work hard to hone your craft. Read like your life depended in it (well a writing life depends on it) and practice everyday. In the beginning it will help also to have another reliable pair of eyes look your stuff over for the I's you forgot to dot and the Ts your forgot to cross. Do these and you will be alright. Best of luck man wink

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Wins 2007 Commonwealth Short Story Competition / Write To Stardom. Read Me! / The King Of Pop – A Ballad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.