Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

South West Regional Youth Summit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / South West Regional Youth Summit (460 Views)

Kaduna Win Second Edition North West Regional Open Karate Championship / Contact Our Call Center For Any Enquiry About Regional Youth Summit / Register Online For Coming Regional Youth Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South West Regional Youth Summit by Akinlab15(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning house and Happy Sunday. May this week be a fruitful one for all of us.

Let me briefly write few lines as contained in the concept paper of the coming Omni Regional Youth Summit.

The strategic focus of the Summit is aimed at bringing Western Nigerian Youth from around the world together to discuss the aspirations of the Development Agenda, the Strategic Western Nigeria Development Roadmap, and chart out innovative initiatives for the future.

Unlike traditional conferences, the Summit will not be transactional. Attendees will have an opportunity to listen, speak, and interact.

I believe this short note will help our understanding about the summit.

Thank you and God bless.

Wale Alabi
SSA to Gov of Osun
On Regional Integration

(1) (Reply)

My Queen Was Born Today / Whatsapp Sex Seminar On Kinky Love / Libya Slavery: Bro. Joshua Iginla Begs Youths To Stay Home, Develop Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.