Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] (3550 Views)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / Bisola Badmus Confirms The Death Of Aisha Abimbola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by skuki123: 8:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Nollyzone.com

Yoruba Nollywood Actress Bisola Badmus is today celebrating her birthday.

The chubby actress, who has 5-year-old son,  Adbul Malik Ayinde Anifowoshe, with the Fuji music legend, is one of the wave-making Yoruba actresses at the moment.

Bisola came into limelight on the heels of the lead role she played in a movie titled Bisola Alanu, which has become her nickname, and she has since produced and featured in several movies.

See photos on
http://news.nollyzone.com/k1s-babymama-bisola-badmus-celebrates-her-birthday-with-stunning-photos/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by duduade: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Stunner abi Stinger.... All I see is Stomach

So she is a Baby mama...

Issa okay
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 8:56am On Dec 04, 2017
happy seeing
duduade:
Stunner abi Stinger.... All I see is Stomach

So she is a Baby mama...

Issa okay
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Wow, I saw this on Instagram today, I never knew she was a baby mama.
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Izzy002(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2017
See her stomach

But it's none of my business
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by toygod2: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bisola, you funk up big time, walahi

Used to be my celebrity crush.... cry cry cry
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Kingsleyuc(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
simple

Xmas Side Income..Fast

Cake Baking And Decorations Full Expert Training Pdf And Videos Download FREE...check my profile
Re: K1’s Babymama, Bisola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos [PICS] by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2017
She doesnt even need this much makeup she's very pretty kiss

(1) (Reply)

She’s Too Hot Mehn!! Meet Davido's DJ Ecool’s Shows Off His Beautiful Girlfriend / Will And Jada Smith's Daughter Willow, 18, Reveals She Loves 'men And Women / You Would Have Been At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans - Zlatan Ibile To Rema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.